thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100053
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 871
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2021 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 176893 times)

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
Re: 2021 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #1750 on: April 10, 2021, 04:53:11 AM »
Morning to you all  coffee and cocoa  are ready the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this  morning  and for  later on there  will be  bacon wrapped  scallops  king  crab legs and fried shrimp with tater  wedges, coleslaw, and hushpuppies

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #1751 on: April 10, 2021, 05:33:09 AM »
Mornin' Fafnir. I have time for a cup. Have a new experience coming up this am. Telehealth. My family Dr. got sick with COVID a couple weeks back. Hospital called me yesterday telling me I now have a new doctor. Old one has passed. Scripts are due for renewal and when the pharmacy called for renewal hospital realized that wasn't going to happen so they assigned a new doc. Dude is gonna give me a call first thing A.M. Refuse to turn a camera on for him.

This poor old man, pdg; has no mobile devices. Land line or tin cans connected by string. Only way to connect. Makes Govt., hospitals, banks, and the like; absolutely insane. pdg has had his id compromised before. "Do You Yahoo?" Not now. The real me, no way. Not going to happen any time in the near future either.

Damn Govt. keeps getting compromised so there is no way they get direct connection like email so it is entirely unlikely that anyone else in an official capacity is going to be getting it either. On line shopping is via prepaid cards as some of you may remember from when the apt was B&Ed and they got a couple hundred bucks worth and a whole stack of cards with less than a buck if anything left on them.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #1752 on: April 10, 2021, 05:50:32 AM »
Good morning, Fafnir and PDG.  Another great second meal!  Do need coffee this morning.
PDG, it will be interesting to hear how that goes.  Really puts the "tele" in telehealth.   :thumb_up:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #1753 on: April 10, 2021, 06:04:30 AM »
Gonna be interesting to find out who the new sawbones is. Better be good. My med history is terrifying. Mostly manufactured parts held together with screws and rods. Lots of surgeries. Cancer the size of a Fosters beer can removed from the back of my head just over a year ago. Almost didn't make it. Gonna be interesting.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #1754 on: April 10, 2021, 07:02:35 AM »
Good morning guys!
How true.  I am what I am.  Nice thing, I have a feral growl that gets the idiots to just leave me the hell alone.  Either that or I just start throwing trash cans, among other things. :ifonly:
Ah, that's you who threw the snacked one in the J's yard? :iminnocent:
Check FRM for great products

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1755 on: April 10, 2021, 07:58:11 AM »
Good morning guys!Ah, that's you who threw the snacked one in the J's yard? :iminnocent:

Was wondering where that came from ....

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #1756 on: April 10, 2021, 08:33:18 AM »
Ha HAH HA ha ha ha!   Good MORNING ye olde Denizens of thee ATTIC!   Ahh so right Hipshot.   As I sit here looking at this screen I wonder how the hay I ever got on without it.   My first actual monitor (not a 13" B&W TV!) was a whopping 15" !!!  And it was an EEGA.   Kinda had modes between EGA and VGA.   I think about the old muddy view and flicker vision and BLEAH!  Yeah I am loving this setup now!  Ha!   32" at 75 Hz is pretty nice.  2560 x 1440 is too :D  The video card loved it big time.   Then there is the new VIZIO 32" Smart TV.   TL mentioned he loves VIZIO and after being lost in rooting out all the goodies this TV came with for two days now, yeah!   I got the 89 app row sorted, my VUDU and other accts brought in, the SANYO BluRay player set up, the networking done, and all the FREE channels and shows are boggling.   Many channels full of free shows and movies.  Way worth the $139.99 for a refurbished one.  And it don't even know it's a refurb! :oD  I have NASA TV as my first favorite.  Then VUDU, and so on.  It even lets me pick out individual shows such as The Mandalorian without going thru Disney+ first.  Yeah yeah gotta sub to that one and THEN it works!  :D   So now I can get some sleep.  Heh!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1757 on: April 10, 2021, 08:34:51 AM »
Good Morning to all,

Been a LONG couple of days.....but tis better then NO couple of days LOL. 

Cool photo HS....tis a sad truth about what you and Aelin stated...that's for sure.... Growing up in the projects taught me one thing.....Color is nothing more then that....color.  The projects are a mixing pot of all flavors....and we all got along....Adults and kids...Some kids you liked...some you didn't...but it had nothing to do with color...but plenty to do with attitude LOLOL...but you still got along...just didn't hang out.

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir.....good talking to you the other day.....

Wow Aelin.....it sounds like a noisy mess at your place...I hope it's a better time this weekend......

Good Morning Sir Knight....and PDG...  Sound like an interesting day for sure PDG...and always better to be "Safe" then "Sorry".....   Had one teleconference after my surgery and didn't turn on my camera either...though I do have a few of them LOL....Just use them with my relatives...

And now to grab a :java: and see how much I've missed in here.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1758 on: April 10, 2021, 08:38:44 AM »
Morning McG.....

Glad you're having fun with the Vizio.  Right now I have Pluto TV/Forensic Files on.  And keep in mind...MST3K has it's own channel on Pluto...and a few other channels. 

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #1759 on: April 10, 2021, 08:39:16 AM »
And in THAT day of the Daewoo 15" EEGA Monitor, none of us had a clue what we would be looking at today.   We were dreaming about ways of making a 'tube' that was thin and flat.  But had no idea how useful the goofy fad, the MOOD RING would come to be.   Liquid Crystals.   Someone had a BRILLIANT idea about those things.   And folks are still improving  them all the time.   I expect a display now that doesn't use liquid crystals at all, but tiny Light Emitting Diodes instead.   Using polarity, frequency shifts and varying voltages we have the whole visible spectrum of output now.  So, why NOT a true LED Array display?!  Cool :D

participial