thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100068
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 871
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116710 times)

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #4600 on: December 21, 2022, 01:49:08 PM »
There are textures for indeed
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=6540.0
At least the only one pack I know. But if you do textures for one or several hats Agent, perhaps they can become a freebie for next Halloween or Christmas?
Check FRM for great products

Online Dreamer

• Daydream Believer
  • Working It
  • Still Breathing
« Reply #4601 on: December 21, 2022, 01:49:57 PM »
That would be awesome! The pack does include the UV Templates, so I can make textures myself, which will be a lot of fun! Already got some interesting ideas, some making use of my Tech Cloth textures.
I had a good hunt but can't find the add on textures sorry, looks like they are no longer around. Or at least not in any of the places I looked, when I get a chance I'll have a look and see if I have them in my backups
An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
it's my keyboard that's dyslexic, not me!

Online Dreamer

• Daydream Believer
  • Working It
  • Still Breathing
« Reply #4602 on: December 21, 2022, 01:52:05 PM »
There are textures for indeed
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=6540.0
At least the only one pack I know. But if you do textures for one or several hats Agent, perhaps they can become a freebie for next Halloween or Christmas?
Heh cross posted. Not the texture set I had been thinking of but still handy
An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
it's my keyboard that's dyslexic, not me!

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #4603 on: December 21, 2022, 02:07:09 PM »
That's interesting to know there are/were more textures. Sometimes, I'm looking on the Poser Daz Wikia, if there is more than what I found years ago; unfortunately, I don't find track for Famous Hats on their pages.
But perhaps the pack you are thinking about already no longer existed when I looked for in 2016.
Check FRM for great products

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #4604 on: December 21, 2022, 02:17:16 PM »
The textures pack is just for one of the hats, but they are awesome looking. Got the Hat collection downloaded, and the texture pack for the one hat. Looks as though I'll be having fun making textures for the other hats. I'll be making them for the one the textures pack is for also.
 :woohoo:
Gotta get my scene render started.
Cheers.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4605 on: December 21, 2022, 02:56:40 PM »
The textures pack is just for one of the hats, but they are awesome looking. Got the Hat collection downloaded, and the texture pack for the one hat. Looks as though I'll be having fun making textures for the other hats. I'll be making them for the one the textures pack is for also.
 :woohoo:
Gotta get my scene render started.
Cheers.

Good stuff. Glad your project worked out and now you have some hats to texture in the future.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4606 on: December 21, 2022, 02:58:26 PM »
:tearlaugh:

That's how I feel about it. Good food. Bad booze. No fun.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4607 on: December 21, 2022, 03:11:50 PM »
URGH!!!!  Closest I ever got to the Arctic Circle was a trip into Fairbanks on the way to Korea.  Nuff said.

Good afternoon all.  Just got finished rendering and posting.  Should do.  Other than that, finally got a day off.  Got finished with daughter and her situation.  New apartment in hand and financing proceeding nicely.  Get her into a new job in area and should be good to go.  At home with Connie and prepping to go out in order to get a little something for my son.  Last one on our Christmas list.  Then come back and veg out with a vengeance.

Just need a good cup of Fafnir's excellent coffee and I'll be good to go.  This month's contest is still stirring things about upstairs so hope to have a couple more renders ready in a day or so.
 :aaah!: :woohoo: :aaah!: :coffeemaker:    I think that should do.

Never been to Alaska or Hawaii. Been to Africa, Europe, Asia, and South America; but never to Alaska even having lived in Northern BC for a while. I still have relatives along the Al-Can near the border. The own a gas station that is the Post Office, grocery, and local tourist trap. Now they turned the mining cottages they used to rent out (half size Conex containers) into wilderness retreat B&B rentals. Environmental regulations over the last number of years make gold mining harder and harder despite what the Discovery Channel shows seem to portray. Much like the crab industry.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4608 on: December 21, 2022, 03:31:36 PM »
Gotta love the weather weenies. There is a guy on the tube next to me; standing outside of course, explaining how frostbite will set in in less than 2 minutes with the miserable wind chill of about -40 or -50 F. that is currently occurring. It's going to get worse over the next two days he hisses through clenched jaw and chattering teeth. "Stay home and stay safe." he says. Good advice but not enough for the anchor back at the news desk baking under warm studio lights. "How about driving conditions?" The poor icicle of a reporter responds shaking more dramatically with no way to stop the shaking. "And now;" asks the talking head back in the studio; "how hard is it to get a tow truck? With the cold CAA (AAA in the US) is predicting it may take hours to get serviced due to the number of dead battery service calls they are receiving."  The reporter in the field is shaking so bad, blowing on his hands holding the mike and repeatedly tugging his hat over his ears that all he can do is gasp out some monosyllabic sputtering. "OK then" says the talking head. "I guess we should let Peter get back into the CP24 satellite news van and warm up." "We'll get back in touch with him at the bottom of the hour."

Poor Peter is most probably not returning in 15 minutes.   

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4609 on: December 21, 2022, 04:55:34 PM »
Oh; and as for the Arctic Circle... I spent a month in/at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alert,_Nunavut for the Govt. back in the 70's. Never went back. Not planning a return trip in the future.

LOL...Good idea on not planning another trip....Not a place I'd have on my agenda either....

participial