thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100159
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 603
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19541 times)

Radkres, Fafnir, Dreamer and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #1160 on: March 09, 2024, 03:00:31 AM »
The artist named nothing after Trek, Star Wars, Galactica etc.   There is a "passing familiarity" but no open associations.   Did you think their resident Lawyer would let them make such a serious blunder?  He never has, as far as I can remember, for 25 years.
Unfortunately, none of that stuff will work in Poser.  I just spent near 4 hours browsing through all that stuff, hoping...but no dice.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1161 on: March 09, 2024, 04:25:22 AM »
The artist named nothing after Trek, Star Wars, Galactica etc.   There is a "passing familiarity" but no open associations.   Did you think their resident Lawyer would let them make such a serious blunder?  He never has, as far as I can remember, for 25 years.
Unfortunately, none of that stuff will work in Poser.  I just spent near 4 hours browsing through all that stuff, hoping...but no dice.
I won't be able to use it myself, because it is for the Iray render engine, which my computer cannot handle.

It's true that nothing is named star Trek this or that, but I know it to be unmistakably Star Trek.
Example 1: The Ferengi morph and texture  is an exact likeness of the character on Deep Space 9 known well as Quark.
Example 2: The Starfleet Emblem used on the uniforms and in many cases as the Com Badge, is an exact replica.
Example 3: The Starship U.S.S. Nova NCC 72381 uses one of the exact registry number conventions of most Federation Starships seen in star Trek: NCC.
I could go on to name other things that are exactly like what is in Star Trek, but I think these three will suffice. My point is that if no agreement was made with CBS/Paramount, they will most likely bring a lawsuit against DAZ, as these models and textures are being sold at the DAZ Store. I have seen them threaten fans with lawsuits before; like for instance, the fan production project called "Prelude to Axanar". Other fan productions noted this, and shut down all production for fear of the same happening to them. One was a 3D animated series called "Star Trek Aurora". only two episodes of that one were ever made and released, and the ship was designed and modeled by the producer of the series. Yes they used Star Trek as the base franchise they made their productions for, but isn't emulation the sincerest form of flattery?
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #1162 on: March 09, 2024, 04:41:14 AM »
Morning.. hmm they should still work even with 3dl. Never had issues flipping back and forth. Might have to tweak a few things. Well blantonly calling things Voyager and NG kind of gives it away lol. Grabbed it mostly for the ship. The other sets for SW and BSG I honestly grabbed for the flight suits lol. Star Wars has always been in 3rd place out of the 3 for me since the sequel and prequel movies bored the hell out of me.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1163 on: March 09, 2024, 06:28:36 AM »
Um, I think you are responding to my comment, rather than Rad's. LOL
That said, I will have a look at the article you linked us to.

It was a busy day yesterday so everyone got a new name yesterday LOLOL  //// But yes...I was responding to you.  It's a pretty cool article.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1164 on: March 09, 2024, 06:37:50 AM »
And Agent....McG is absolutely right.  No lawsuits will be coming forth.  Both Rendo and Daz haven't lasted this long because they make mistakes.  They make sure all is good.  True...there have been a few hiccups over time for both of them where Product had to be revised or removed....but normally it's on a small scale and not for something that is as well known.  And yes....Modifications had to be made...

There....I'm done with this subject...and now....On with the show.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1165 on: March 09, 2024, 06:39:03 AM »
Mornin to you al;l coffee cocoa and tea are ready  the girls made biscuits and bacon for this morning and for later on there will be slo smoked brisket and link sausage with all the fixings and tater  wedges

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1166 on: March 09, 2024, 06:50:57 AM »
check out the gallery for pic of new baby Chloe  more pics  coming

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1167 on: March 09, 2024, 06:51:06 AM »
Good Morning to all,

It's not bad out there.  No Rain.....but chilly.   Had my two outside babies back for breakfast.  Orange Girl and Blacky IV haven't showed up yet....but I'm sure they will...haven't seen Stripes for a few days.  No plans made for the day...but I never make the plans...they seemed to be predetermined by others....Now.....On with the show....with :java: in hand

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1168 on: March 09, 2024, 06:52:18 AM »
check out the gallery for pic of new baby Chloe  more pics  coming

About time you got that picture taken LOLOLOL.....Going to check it out now......

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #1169 on: March 09, 2024, 06:56:08 AM »
Good morning!
I'm SW fan, from the 6 first movies and extended universe in books and I stop there. No Disney SW at all for me. Not a single piece.
I never grew with ST and I didn't look for Battlestart Galactica. I liked Stargate series, SG1 and Atlantis, but not the third one.
And now, to try to stay on my feet in our corridors. There is a lot of wind here today!
Check FRM for great products

participial