thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100171
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 650
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19639 times)

Dreamer, parkdalegardener, Fafnir and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #2080 on: May 07, 2024, 05:27:18 AM »
Mornin to you all coffee cocoa and tea are ready the girls made biscuits and bacon for this morning and for later on there will be BBQ pork ribs with all the trimmings and tater wedges

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #2081 on: May 07, 2024, 05:35:17 AM »
Unlock code for stuff that already works in earlier Vue versions?   Is that for real?!

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2082 on: May 07, 2024, 06:18:17 AM »
Good morning!
Harmonie is still better, but she has one of her meds she doesn't keep since last evening. So Mom will go to take her a new one.
It was a new wild night with her anyway. In 3 days, I took only 10 hours of sleep. Forgive me if you find me the head on a table of our Coffee Shop, like I'm not used to such short sleeping time.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2083 on: May 07, 2024, 07:31:00 AM »
Go and get some sleep Aelin..... Glad Harmonie is doing better... My clan wakes me up every morning at 5AM.....I turn the TV on and stay in bed until 6AM....Just because LOL....

Good Morning PDG, McG, and thanks for the :java: Fafnir.

We have a doozy of a storm going on at the moment.  Thunder, Lightning, winds, rain, pea size hail, but it's starting to calm done now.  Tonight is going to be the BIG rock and roll stormy night show.  Or so they say.....

I am still worn out....and then some....I've got to teach the mind and body to come to some sort of a agreement.  The mind says "He can still do it....No worries"....the body says...."I big to differ"

Oh well...It's done and it looks great so I'm a happy camper....with :java: in hand.....and now...on with the day.

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2084 on: May 07, 2024, 07:36:37 AM »
Problem is I can't take a nape during the day, except to be in very very bad condition. And that happened only once in my life.
I guess Nenya didn't sleep either, but he is taking back his sleep now, with his sister of course :thud: At least Nenya was a good boy and didn't try to wake me up very early, not like the previous nights. Maybe like the night before he slept with Eleni and Mom; I think the other nights he wanted to leave me to go with them. I don't think he is interested into now :tearlaugh: I guess it wasn't the paradisiac night he hoped.

Take rest yourself. And the next time you have big works to do, remind yourself yesterday and teh result of pushing too much the body in one time only, in place of several times
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2085 on: May 07, 2024, 08:11:59 AM »
You're like me...I've never been able to take a "Nap" in the daytime on my own.  After my hospital stays the body did insist on at least reclining in the recliner and doze off for a bit.  That doesn't happen often either...I try to nod off...but the mind and body argue to much :tearlaugh:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #2086 on: May 07, 2024, 09:15:07 AM »
Unlock code for stuff that already works in earlier Vue versions?   Is that for real?!

Remember there was premium content that came with each version you had to pay to unlock? You can request a decrypter file that will unlock all the previously premium stuff that you already paid for. You have until August.

I haven't had the opportunity to see what they've included in all the zips. That content may be there and already unlocked. I do not know. There is no license server anymore to check against. I've had emails about it from Bently for a couple of days now. Two different licenses over time when Eon owned everything so two different email accounts have popped up with emails for the first time in years. Good on them. It's good customer service / public relations to contact previous customers to let them know the product is end of life and to get them set up. No surprises.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #2087 on: May 07, 2024, 09:47:23 AM »
Yeppers. If you ran it in the past and have some of the Cornucopia premium content I'd get the unlock code ASAP as this becomes essentially abandonware after the beginning of August. I have to dig out my Quadspinner stuff and see how that works.
When you say "unlock code", do you mean the license code? Is it possible to get that code before installing? Can it be installed on a PC that does not meet the system requirements?

I don't wish to lose Vue because I cannot install it yet. Putting a time limit on when it must be installed, if it is abandonware, seems a bit underhanded, when they are just giving the software away.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #2088 on: May 07, 2024, 09:56:02 AM »
"What's that noise? Sounds like snoring!"
"Shhh! It's Aelin; she's not had much sleep of late!"
"So that's why her head is on the Coffee Shop table!"
"Shhh! You'll wake her! Let her sleep! She needs it!"
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #2089 on: May 07, 2024, 02:11:51 PM »
When you say "unlock code", do you mean the license code? Is it possible to get that code before installing? Can it be installed on a PC that does not meet the system requirements?

I don't wish to lose Vue because I cannot install it yet. Putting a time limit on when it must be installed, if it is abandonware, seems a bit underhanded, when they are just giving the software away.

You don't need it. You have no pre-purchased premium content. Nobody is doing anything underhanded. Install in 10 years from now if that is what you want. The license is perpetual and the license server shut down. It needs no internet to run. It's yours forever. It's like when Hivewire3d closed down and they made your downloads available on Rendo for free as long as you got it together in time.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

participial