thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100161
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 608
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19565 times)

Fafnir, Dreamer and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #820 on: February 18, 2024, 05:09:54 AM »
Oh we are already seeing that Fafnir. Was one of Trump praying in church. One mistake AI is really bad with hands.  He had 6 fingers.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #821 on: February 18, 2024, 06:19:40 AM »
Mornin to you all  pots were on auto this  morning  the girls made biscuits and bacon for this morning and for later on there will be BBQ beef ribs with all the fixings and tater wedges

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #822 on: February 18, 2024, 10:19:30 AM »
Good Morning to all,

That's pretty impressive seeing that place you work in Aelin and it being the #1 place to visit on that list.  The Olympics does bring in the people and then some.

And yes PDG.....the loss of Ozzy was so sudden and unexpected.  He was our number one baby.  All of the little ones miss him but know he's home once again.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #823 on: February 18, 2024, 10:28:03 AM »
Travis and Mindy (The Grands) came over yesterday and Travis was in the mood to go bowling...which we normally do when they come down....but alas.....they didn't know what I knew happens at this time of year. 

My wife was a avid bowler and had bowled a few 300 games....so I had to drive her around to all of the Southern Wisconsin State tournaments.  They start the first week in February and the finals are in Milwaukee at the end of the Month.  So needless to say....NONE of the Bowling alleys (And I mean NONE anywhere in the State) had open lanes for the whole weekend.

Se we ended up going to the Depot (A local pub) and play pool and shot darts.  It was fun.  I drank my Sprite...they had their beer....I'm won all three games of pool but sucked at darts....totally....They spent more time chasing my darts then throwing theirs.... :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #824 on: February 18, 2024, 01:22:45 PM »
Good afternoon!
Not sure in fact olympics bring so many people in the country. Plenty tickets aren't sold. It's at the point also that the opening ceremony passed from supposedly 900 000 visitors (all the long of the Seine) to 500 0000 then 400 000 and now 300 000. And not counting that nobody wants to work for that event because the work is only benevolent. You have to find by yourself where to live and how to eat. Prices are up usually in Paris and all around but the olympics was the excuse to explode the prices for Summer season. I guess tourists can avoid that area of France, but will they come in other parts of the country, that is the question.
But yeah, we'll see at what point we'll come close of our records and if we pass them during Summer.

As longer as you didn't hurt someone with your darts :tearlaugh:
It's always good to have our babies back home, even if not under the 'shape' we liked them.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #825 on: February 18, 2024, 01:59:57 PM »
I was wondering about how well the Olympics would do in Paris....I guess we shall see.  But prices always increase no matter where the Olympics go.  That "MAKE WHILE YOU CAN" motto is true no matter what the venue is.

The Darts here all have plastic tips in places where they serve alcohol and that is a GOOD thing. 

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #826 on: February 18, 2024, 02:52:56 PM »
I was wondering about how well the Olympics would do in Paris....I guess we shall see.  But prices always increase no matter where the Olympics go.  That "MAKE WHILE YOU CAN" motto is true no matter what the venue is.

The Darts here all have plastic tips in places where they serve alcohol and that is a GOOD thing. 

They tried that here. The operative word being "tried." Didn't go over too well. I still have a set of 18 gram darts and the "disco darts" which are blimp shaped and weigh in at 21 grams. Drunker you get the heaver the dart it seems. I played in a pub league every Sunday afternoon for years. Guinness does tend to put the weight on you though. Only time you could get me to drink it. Too heavy. As mentioned before; I loved bowling as well, but grew up on Candle Pin. It was the standard bowling type in ever alley as I grew up. Nasty places those bowling alleys when I was young. They had pool tables, pinball machines, and bars. The drinking kind not the iron type over the boarded up windows; though sometimes one might have both.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #827 on: February 18, 2024, 03:49:55 PM »
Travis and Mindy (The Grands) came over yesterday and Travis was in the mood to go bowling...which we normally do when they come down....but alas.....they didn't know what I knew happens at this time of year. 

My wife was a avid bowler and had bowled a few 300 games....so I had to drive her around to all of the Southern Wisconsin State tournaments.  They start the first week in February and the finals are in Milwaukee at the end of the Month.  So needless to say....NONE of the Bowling alleys (And I mean NONE anywhere in the State) had open lanes for the whole weekend.

Se we ended up going to the Depot (A local pub) and play pool and shot darts.  It was fun.  I drank my Sprite...they had their beer....I'm won all three games of pool but sucked at darts....totally....They spent more time chasing my darts then throwing theirs.... :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Have you ever played Snooker? I did, and was quite good. I played pool too, and was good at it also; but I liked Snooker because it is on a different table that is slightly longer than a pool table, and the pockets are shaped differently from Pool pockets. That makes the game more challenging, and I like that. I had 3 pool sticks I played with, but the one I used for Snooker was my favorite.

As for darts, I had a set of tournament darts, and the dart board. These darts had steel tips, sharp as a tac. When I played a game with my friends, no drinking was allowed. One guy tried to sneak a mixed drink in, one time, but we could smell the alcohol easily. We barred him from entering the room we played in. He got P-Oed, but we told him he knew the rules before he tried, and he had to apologize.

Another game we used to play was Foosball. I and my partner were pretty good at it. His name was Tommy Stevenson, and we worked together at the Abbeville County Memorial Hospital in Abbeville SC (my hometown). He owned and operated a Foosball Parlor, and hosted a Foosball Tournament once a month.  He had twelve Foosball Tables in the place, five Pinball machines, a Pool Table, and a Snooker Table. He also had a Bumper Pool Table, which a mean customer destroyed when he couldn't sink any balls. His willful destruction got him arrested and thrown in jail. Turned out he was on some kind of drug that makes you mean. Tommy couldn't find another good Bumper Pool Table.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #828 on: February 18, 2024, 04:12:40 PM »
Good morning everyone...hope you all have a great day...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #829 on: February 18, 2024, 05:21:52 PM »
They tried that here. The operative word being "tried." Didn't go over too well. I still have a set of 18 gram darts and the "disco darts" which are blimp shaped and weigh in at 21 grams. Drunker you get the heaver the dart it seems. I played in a pub league every Sunday afternoon for years. Guinness does tend to put the weight on you though. Only time you could get me to drink it. Too heavy. As mentioned before; I loved bowling as well, but grew up on Candle Pin. It was the standard bowling type in ever alley as I grew up. Nasty places those bowling alleys when I was young. They had pool tables, pinball machines, and bars. The drinking kind not the iron type over the boarded up windows; though sometimes one might have both.

I think I mentioned this before but I grew up with Duckpin Bowling....and Yes....Our bowling alleys back then and NOW had a bar, pool tables, slot machines, dart boards, etc etc etc...though I don't think they had dart boards in the bowling alley in Newport but they did have one in the Middletown Bowling alley where we went to. 

It was a Navy town and the townfolk and swabbies sometimes got on each others nerves....and darts would not be a good thing to have around....LOL