thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100167
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 632
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19610 times)

parkdalegardener, Fafnir, Dreamer and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #760 on: February 15, 2024, 09:38:05 AM »
Same here with the inside clan....We keep dry food out all the time next to their water dispenser....

Since the inside clan are REALLY REALLY picky wet food eaters....I only open one can and put a tablespoon of food in each of their bowls.  Most of the time they just lick the juice and leave the food...so that goes back in the can and given to the outside critters for dinner.  Works out great for me.

But on Fridays they get Tuna Fish.  And most of the time...they enjoy that...emphasis on MOST of the time.  And yes...the outside clan also gets Tuna on Fridays...

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #761 on: February 15, 2024, 10:03:52 AM »
Good Morning folks!

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #762 on: February 15, 2024, 11:48:34 AM »
Agent the closest things you would find are Chris's models. I'm not sure which VP bought the rights to before he passed. Because I do have them. There was a Robotech manga being made at one point and he was so happy they asked to use his models for it. Sorry that opened some old wounds.  He was a really good friend.
Are they able to shapeshift? I ask because there were three shape modes the F-14 was able to take, and with the model I put together, I was able to find some between shapes.
I also had a very large collection of Transformers, and my favorite among them was Jet Fire. That one was also fashioned after the F-14 Tomcat. I had three of that one, in order to display it in all three main shape modes at the same time. And yet again, looking for a model for Poser and DAZ Studio that is fully rigged to do everything the physical models could do is an exercise in futility. If I had the skills to model such a complex figure, I would definitely do so. I would bet that my model would be sought after by 3D production companies to make 3D animated movies. I can only imagine the complex rigging such a model would need. But to me, making such a model would be fun, if I had the skill. It is the kind of work that I love doing. The problem is that I cannot find tutorials to teach me what I would need to know. Many of the needed ones probably don't even exist.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #763 on: February 15, 2024, 12:05:22 PM »
Yes agent. All of Chris's Mecha could assume all three modes. If you go over to my deviantART page you'll see pictures of all three modes of his veritechs.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #764 on: February 15, 2024, 12:15:10 PM »
PDG, I had a feeling you might have Chris's models. I suppose VP discontinued offering his models when he passed. I have seen other vendors' items cease to be available when they passed, so that is a believable practice. I would never disrespect any vendor that has passed.

You mentioned that he possibly lived nearby. Did you and he ever meet in person? I ask because I think that would be awesome. What would be even more awesome is to meet someone like that and be able to learn in person from that individual.

I am in awe that you and Noshoba have his models. I browse the models that are available at Vanishing Point on a regular basis, in the hopes that someday I will find a model I have been looking for, and especially the Varitech figures.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #765 on: February 15, 2024, 12:34:46 PM »
Yes agent. All of Chris's Mecha could assume all three modes. If you go over to my deviantART page you'll see pictures of all three modes of his veritechs.
Please provide a link to your DeviantArt Profile, because I am very interested in seeing what you have there. I have a profile there as well, and I post art there quite often. I also do somewhat lengthy short stories for some of my pieces. If you wish you can post links to your Varitech images, but I think it would ne more fun to browse through your art, and be surprised when I find them.

Something I just thought of is that those models might still be at VP, for a price, that I am unable to pay at this time. I seem to recall seeing some for sale there. I'll have to go to VP and check that theory out.

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #766 on: February 15, 2024, 12:56:40 PM »

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #767 on: February 15, 2024, 01:07:18 PM »
Here you go agent.  Haven't used it in years..

https://www.deviantart.com/noshoba
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #768 on: February 15, 2024, 01:29:07 PM »
Thank you.
I go now to see what's there.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #769 on: February 15, 2024, 01:38:37 PM »
Agent I posted a couple of images with Chris's mechs over on PFDLives years ago. Like Noshoba; my DA account has been dead and/or gone for years.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down