thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100161
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 608
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19551 times)

Fafnir, Dreamer and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #720 on: February 13, 2024, 06:50:30 PM »
Yeah; it's the WWE's birthday so I gave her a call. Asked if she got shoveled out yet from the storm the other day with this one on the way. Nope. She's on strike at the University and so is walking 11k steps a day, wearing a hole in the snow around a burning oil drum; waving signs and lamenting about her life time employment and benefits not being quite on par with Bezos or Musk yet and it's time somebody (besides herself) did something about that.   

Her hubby, retired; won't do it because he has to dig out the 15 or 20 feet of snow drifted up against the barn, so he can get to the tractor, to clear the drive. He's only 71 or 72. Not too old for shoveling yet. Lazy bastard. Waiting for spring won't do the barn any good. That's how they lost my 1919 Baby Grande Chevrolet. Dropped a barn on it because it was too much work to clear the snow from the roof. Oh wait; I forgot; BIL is in Barbados on his winter golf vaca with the frat boys and won't be back till Sunday. She has two kids living not too far away. Maybe get one of them on the case.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #721 on: February 13, 2024, 08:09:52 PM »
O.o Why Would anyone Want to live with That Much Snow! I Mean I Live With 120 Heat in the Shade But 20 Feet of Snow! Why!?

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #722 on: February 13, 2024, 09:25:11 PM »
PDG, I now have to see what your 1919 Baby Grande Chevrolet looked like! I'm a lover of classic automobiles. A big favorite of mine was my maternal Grandfather's 1957 Chevrolet Apache Pickup Truck. He kept that vehicle running and in great shape for 2 1/2 decades. I recall when he was using it to take Mom and her kids (including me) home from Griffin Georgia to Charleston South Carolina. A big snowstorm hit on the way, and we wound up unable to travel any further until the next day when road crews came and dozed the snow off the highway. We were bundled up like papooses, hugging each other for warmth. Grandpa Brown had to fix something under the truck before we could get going again. I never shivered so much in my life before or since. We finally got to Charleston, and asked him to stay with us  for the night, but he had to get back to Griffin, as he was the Head Loom Fixer at Dundee Mill Number 5 and had to get to work as soon as he got home! That man was one dedicated worker, and I think I got much of my perfectionism from him. It was why his truck stayed in such great shape. I just applied my perfectionism to a different profession; Woodworking.

Thank you for reminding me of what my favorite classic vehicle is. Now I go to Google to find photoes of the 1919 Baby Grande Chevrolet!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #723 on: February 13, 2024, 10:22:40 PM »
I found photos of models up to 1916, but no 1919 model. It's crazy because I would think such a classic model would have photos. The 1916 was prewar, and if I'm correct the 1919 was postwar.
Just to show how clueless some people are, someone posted photos of a corvette with the caption "1919 Chevrolet Corvette for sale." The earliest Chevrolet Corvette I know of was the 1953 model! Corvette was not even a gleam in Chevrolet's proverbial eye in 1919! LOL
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #724 on: February 14, 2024, 05:33:25 AM »
Good morning everyone.

Agent, the Baby Grande was my grandfathers. He bought it new and drove it from Flint Michigan to Charlottetown PEI in 1919. He used it to move his family all around the East Coast and did a flatbed truck conversion by removing the body in 1927. It was re assembled 1930 when my dad was given it. The snow crushed it and my '61  Dodge Phoenix. The '69 Barracuda is in the underground here. Hasn't seen the light of day in over 20 years. Well I have snuck it out a couple of times in the old days but not any more. I would be afraid to fire it up without breaking down the power train and rebuilding the seals, hoses, rings, and the like. I should try and sell it but it was always my favorite car, which is why I still have it.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #725 on: February 14, 2024, 05:51:48 AM »
O.o Why Would anyone Want to live with That Much Snow! I Mean I Live With 120 Heat in the Shade But 20 Feet of Snow! Why!?

It fell in 24 hours and there is another foot or so arriving today as I type this. As we all know; I don't live out East anymore for this exact reason. Nor'easters are bad all along the eastern seaboard down as far as RI or so.

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #726 on: February 14, 2024, 06:59:44 AM »
Good morning!
It's a sunny day here. So far, there was only a tiny fight between Nenya and Eleni. Nothing to strong and since they slept together. Eleni is improving on sleeping with one or the other. Until recently, he couldn't resist to use the Twins like his preys when laying with one of them, and it ended with fights.
Check FRM for great products

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #727 on: February 14, 2024, 07:23:00 AM »
Mornin to you all  pots  were set to auto this morning  the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this  morning and for later on there will be prime rib with all the trimmings and tater  wedges

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #728 on: February 14, 2024, 07:23:36 AM »
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #729 on: February 14, 2024, 08:49:56 AM »
Morning and Happy Valentine's Day.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.