thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100159
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 603
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19533 times)

Radkres, Fafnir, Dreamer and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #510 on: January 31, 2024, 12:07:41 PM »

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #511 on: January 31, 2024, 12:48:48 PM »
Luffie, since you have multiple cats, I figure you likely know what will work for a certain problem cat can often have. I'm talking about ear mite infestations. You likely know what home remedy works best.

My three are all showing symptoms, and I am seeing the evidence in the ears of Patience and McCartney. I did some research; first reading the science articles, and then looking at a couple of articles posted by experienced cat owners. Before now, I never had a cat that suffered like the ones I have now. They may have had them, but they did not display the the actions and symptoms of bad infestations.

Now the top two nontoxic remedies I found are:
1. Olive Oil - Use a dropper to drop into the ears once each week until the scratching and favoring behavior of the cats stop. Then do it once a month, to help prevent reinfestation.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar - done in the same way as the Olive Oil remedy, burt can be done every two to four days, until the symptomatic behavior stops. Then clean and treat the ears once a month.

I learned that the second remedy can be combined with the first one to increase the effectiveness. There was another one between these two, concerning essential oils. This one though can have bad effects if not done correctly, and the article does not give the precise way to use it.

So my question to you is what do you do for your cats, if they are having such problems? Do you use home remedies, or do you go out and buy professional remedies?

I don't think it would be a smart move to get any of the toxic remedies, mainly due to the fact that our three cats are in constant contact with each other most of the time. If one of them is grooming another, he/she would likely ingest the poison, and I won't let that happen. The best thing is to not use that type of remedy at all. I also think about how such things can be absorbed into the body through the treated surfaces, so no toxic remedies will be used by me for this problem.

I'm asking you about this, because I trust your opinion.

If any other members here wish to join in on this, I welcome you. I trust everybody that is a member here. It is just that Luffie has five indoor cats, and he feeds several more that are outdoor cats. I figure anybody with that much contact with cats will likely have knowledge concerning this, because this problem is a common one, and more cats mean more chances of encountering the problem.

DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #512 on: January 31, 2024, 01:27:55 PM »
Even if we used essential oils at home for Puce when she had her big allergias (it was by inhalations), avoid essential oils in a direct contact with a cat. Otherwise, it's too strong and you risk to lose your baby.
We have a vet remedy at home for that. Nenya had ear mites in one ear officially a little more than 1 month after he arrived at home. It wasn't visible before. Harmonie, no problem with.
Eleni had a lot inside ears when he arrived at home, but the product was too strong. He went at the vet and received a baby dose. Since, he can use the same product than Nenya, it happened twice already. Harmonie still has no ear mites. And yet, she sleeps with her brothers, especially Nenya, head against head.

Now, if you use olive oil, cats loooove olive. You have the risk they wash the ears of each other and reach it a way or another.
Vinegar, it's said cats hate that, even if I knew cats liking the smell. To see if they accept each other with that perfum.

We don't like to use such products, but so far it worked, even if time to time ear mites are back.
Between cats we had before, Juliette was the one having ear mites almost all her life, despite all we tried. Nothing worked. But it wasn't a terrible profound infestation, fortunately for her.

EDIT: I checked, the name is "Surolan" for the stuff we use.
Check FRM for great products

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #513 on: January 31, 2024, 01:40:18 PM »
Agent .. I actually do a lot of stir fry with chicken livers. As for breaded.. I do very little breaded anything after an issue some place I had over scallops.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #514 on: January 31, 2024, 06:44:28 PM »
Good morning everyone...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #515 on: January 31, 2024, 07:00:40 PM »
Good Morning Sanbie....Just got back from getting my dinner at Subway LOL

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #516 on: January 31, 2024, 07:03:39 PM »
I have only just got up...watched the rest of Love Island Australia until 3am

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #517 on: January 31, 2024, 07:06:43 PM »
Morning Sanbie.  Agent I am going to reply no comment.  Want to keep non drug or alcohol induced happy thoughts.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #518 on: January 31, 2024, 07:10:31 PM »
Morning Noshoba...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #519 on: January 31, 2024, 07:16:24 PM »
Agent.....Ear Mites are a problem for sure.  We use Ear Wipes a lot but at least once a week I'll do a good cleaning, which they hate.......  Take a peak HERE and this will help.