thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100161
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 608
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19556 times)

Fafnir, Dreamer and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #410 on: January 25, 2024, 05:47:54 PM »
Microchip was included in our price....that is why they tell you in advance to reserve your spot because they go fast...that means full price payment ahead of time....Still got the coneheads but not sure how our boy BooBear will like wearing a pink one with flowers...We had 5 of them but gave the two boy colors away.

PDG...same thing happened to us with Oz....Christmas Day....Emergency Vet in Janesville....They couldn't do anything so we had to let him go peacefully.  It was a chunk of change and then some.  :thud:  He'll be home next week.  Lorna had him cremated....Oz was her baby given to her by Travis...her son...

It's a hard thing indeed.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #411 on: January 25, 2024, 06:08:51 PM »
I agree....we both knew in our heart that his time has come but I'll be damn if we were going to let him slip away if there was a chance of helping him....He was the master of the house....and all the other critters knew it.  We both will be glad when he's back home... (if the shitty weather ever stops....which is why it's been so long for us to bring him home....their end...not ours)

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #412 on: January 25, 2024, 06:11:32 PM »
Totally understand park. I used run around wearing a dashiki lol. Beard stays but the ponytail comes and goes.

I get a kick out of TL's link. Haute Couture indeed. I designed a line of tye dye swim ware years ago for the largest fashion house in the business at the time. Worldwide. I used to do ladies intimate apparel for La Senza, Victoria's Secret, La Vie et Rose and a number of others. When my wife became ill I took over the dye house in the largest hosiery manufacturer in the country. Phantom. That would be panties and nylons. I was on How it's Made one night when TL was watching. I got a kick out of that.

That's one of the reasons I started working with Poser. Design manikin. I used to use animations with dynamic cloth and soft body physics to illustrate product design. I was able to do virtual fabric design with the greatest of ease. Industry standard dye colours are easily replicated and fabric patterns can be scanned to put forward a killer presentation. Any fabric is capable of being replicated in the cloth room so a client can see how a piece of fabric will appear in the real world without having to print or dye material in advance. A huge cost saving. The ability to see your pattern as it will appear on different body shapes. Some don't stretch or scale well. That's why I did so many cloth room and material tutorials. It was the day job till I retired to look after The Wife.   

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #413 on: January 25, 2024, 06:15:56 PM »
I agree....we both knew in our heart that his time has come but I'll be damn if we were going to let him slip away if there was a chance of helping him....He was the master of the house....and all the other critters knew it.  We both will be glad when he's back home... (if the shitty weather ever stops....which is why it's been so long for us to bring him home....their end...not ours)

Rain, rain, rain. Snow is gone. All around me are the folks awaiting the ice storms and power outages. I don't see it for here though. Never thought; I was going to check out AUS as they were due for a typhoon if I recall correctly.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #414 on: January 25, 2024, 06:16:41 PM »
I get a kick out of TL's link. Haute Couture indeed. I designed a line of tye dye swim ware years ago for the largest fashion house in the business at the time. Worldwide. I used to do ladies intimate apparel for La Senza, Victoria's Secret, La Vie et Rose and a number of others. When my wife became ill I took over the dye house in the largest hosiery manufacturer in the country. Phantom. That would be panties and nylons. I was on How it's Made one night when TL was watching. I got a kick out of that.

Yes indeed.....That was one of my favorite shows and made mention of it to PDG and was astonished by what he told me....  Another one of those "It's a Small World" things... 

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #415 on: January 25, 2024, 06:57:14 PM »
Just for the fun of it.....How many of you "Youngsters" remember any of these shows.  Hate to admit it...but many were my favorites:

1950's TV Shows

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #416 on: January 25, 2024, 07:20:14 PM »
Well now! I just found my way into the new Coffee Shoppe thread! Was wondering why I had received no notifications from it, and thinking "This is weird! Has the Coffee Shoppe stopped being visited!" Then I went back to the last message I received from the 2023 one, and found Aelin's link to the 2024 one, clicked on it, and found it had been active all this time, without me!
No I'm not crying about it! :sadder: Really I'm not! :sadder: I'm actually glad I finally made it in!
Of course I missed out on a lot of Fafnir's Coffee, Cocoa, and Tea; but I'll catch up,... Somehow!

On another note, I'm digging more seriously into Poser 11 now. I have five libraries added to it, and one is specifically for TerraDome files only. Two of the added Runtime libraries are also being used in DAZ Studio, and from what I have been told, the Default Poser 11 Runtime Library can also be added to DAZ Studio. Of course there are certain files in each of the libraries that won't work in DAZ Studio, but I already knew that. They are formatted for Poser only, and that's OK; I can live with that.

I found some video tutorials on YouTube that I am following, and I'm learning, slowly but surely. I learned that dragging and dropping conforming clothing onto a figure it is made for make that clothing automatically conform to the figure. If the clothing is loaded by double clicking on it, it does not auto-conform like it does in DAZ Studio. That is one big difference concerning the two applications; Poser, and DAZ Studio. My next series of lessons will be how to load files from different libraries into a scene I am composing. In DAZ Studio I already know the method, and it is easy. Turns out Poser's method is different, so I need to look at a tutorial or two explaining that method, so I don't have to switch to different scenes to bring in files from the other libraries. There must be a way. When I load a TerraDome file as my environment, I want to be able to bring characters and props, and so on into that environment. That is what I plan to learn next.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #417 on: January 25, 2024, 07:27:53 PM »
Wb Agent. Well TL.  I actually watched quite a few of those eventhough  I think you all called me a youngin at 61 lol.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #418 on: January 25, 2024, 07:40:47 PM »
Yes I did Noshoba LOLOL....

And Agent.....well.....Ummmm.....I just don't know what to say.......I knew it was to quiet in here for some reason .... Just couldn't put my finger on it.....  :java:

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #419 on: January 25, 2024, 10:19:47 PM »
Yes I did Noshoba LOLOL....

And Agent.....well.....Ummmm.....I just don't know what to say.......I knew it was to quiet in here for some reason .... Just couldn't put my finger on it.....  :java:

I kinda figured you would drink whatever coffee I left in the pots. LOLOL
No worries! I'll be getting my share, and maybe more!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

participial