thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100170
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 639
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19632 times)

Dreamer, parkdalegardener, Fafnir and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2024, 06:28:07 AM »
Good morning! Thank you for the triple hot cocoa Fafnir, it's very useful.
We had less than 1centimeter of snow between yesterday and this morning. Time to time, very tiny snowflakes come. On the streets, everything is already melt down. On the sidewalks, it's good to walk in the snow!
That we had snow during the night wasn't a surprise, between the aspect of sky and the behavior of cats. It's the first time in a while that Nenya played with one of the bell balls, specially before we sleep.
Eleni is coming back to a crazy behavior in this beginning of afternoon. We'll see if the snow accepts to be back stronger.

PDG, I like that song by McKennitt. Have one of her best off at home.

We have removed decorations today. It was easy, only decorations on the windows, electrostatic stikers. Harmonie was upset to see them removed, I think she understood the celebrations are over :tearlaugh:
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2024, 08:47:55 AM »
Good Morning to All,

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....

Looks like Mother Nature is going to be messing with a LOT of us for the next few days.  Got High wind and snow warnings for tonight and tomorrow...but they are not sure about Wednesday...which is not surprising for Weather Forecasters (yes, I'm being facetious).... 

This storm goes hand in hand with the weather coming up across the nation it seems.  Some getting high winds, tornadoes, heavy rains, and others blizzard like conditions...  But.....we haven't had many weather events in Wisconsin this Winter Season....so let 'er rip....I planned on making a trip to Wally World today so I'll gather up some JIC items also.

PDG....Be careful in the dungeons....

Morning Noshoba....My Brother in RI was out getting supplies yesterday..they are going to have a double whammy...Heavy snow THEN Heavy Rain......

Sanbie, I let my daughter help me lug the Christmas Containers to the shed...but NEVER let her pack the stuff away....I've learned that the hard way :tearlaugh:

Morning Aelin....Our critters are being entertained by the birds on the birdfeeders...and watching the outside tribe sitting underneath the bird feeders and playing in the snow.  The birds are smart and quick...the lookouts in the tree give them a warning and all flee to the higher branches when the furry ones approach...and then come back to feast when the tribe gives up on the hunt...LOL

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2024, 12:54:39 PM »
Snowed in Kingman yesterday and here it was sleeting with rain in the low 30s.  The snow dose not last too long and usually melt away by the end of the day.  Today just cold with wind and sunny. 

Hope everyone is having a great day. 
Round up all the usual suspects!

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2024, 04:25:45 PM »

Good morning everyone...keep safe and well...

Looks like Mother Nature is going to be messing with a LOT of us for the next few days.  Got High wind and snow warnings for tonight and tomorrow...but they are not sure about Wednesday...which is not surprising for Weather Forecasters (yes, I'm being facetious)....

Seems to be world wide TL...scary thought...

Sanbie, I let my daughter help me lug the Christmas Containers to the shed...but NEVER let her pack the stuff away....I've learned that the hard way...

Lol...I told her to pack them all nicely and if any are broken or tangled she has to buy new ones...good girl listened!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2024, 06:02:06 PM »
Good Afternoon M-C.....Now our weather folks are stating we could have up to 12"

Sanbie....You are so right about the weather related incidents being world wide.  And other odd things happening like a small earthquake at Mole Lake in Forest County Wisconsin which is way North of us....

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2024, 07:24:22 PM »
fault line up there or  close by ??

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2024, 08:06:07 PM »
Hi y'all!   I am so glad I got nowhere to go for a couple days.   The wind really started blowing hard, gusts in the 50's, steady 15 to 20 mph.  And the SNOW it is blowing around has no chance of sticking anytime soon.  Mogwai sits in the window watching the swirls and whirls of snow dance everywhere.   And, did I mention it's COLD!  Actual is 21°F while wind chill is -1 to +10 F!   I saw mention about them Young Bones.  True that!   Mine sure ain't young any more.  Got on a warm flannel shirt plus a new zippered sweater.  Finally found one big enough for me.   No, actually I have shrunk enough to fit IT!  LOL!   It's only a 3X, like everything else I wear.

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2024, 09:12:56 PM »
Good Afternoon M-C.....Now our weather folks are stating we could have up to 12"

Sanbie....You are so right about the weather related incidents being world wide.  And other odd things happening like a small earthquake at Mole Lake in Forest County Wisconsin which is way North of us....

Yeah, we here in Qld have had small earthquakes...which hardly ever happens...when I say small I mean 2.7...

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2024, 05:10:42 AM »
Good morning everyone. Waiting for the storm they say is on the way.

I've experienced three earthquakes since I've lived here. All small, 3.2 - 3.5. They never knew there was a fault line through the City till the first one some 20 or so years ago. I probably wouldn't have really noticed them if I didn't live in a tower which started to sway a bit.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2024, 05:35:20 AM »
New Zealand had the most earthquakes...not small ones either...so glad I no longer live there pdg...

participial