Chat Room

What's Up

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

thelufias

2024 May 01 07:22:42
Another day...Another coffee :java: Ahhhhh

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99948
  • Total Topics: 12319
  • Online Today: 971
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Poll

You have TWO VOTES each

Money pit
4 (12.5%)
Electronic Girl friend
0 (0%)
The other Wife
0 (0%)
Arty Machine
0 (0%)
External Mind
1 (3.1%)
Silicon Soul
2 (6.3%)
Lone Star
0 (0%)
Negima
0 (0%)
Alita
2 (6.3%)
Ayumu
0 (0%)
The Unholy Rysen
3 (9.4%)
Bad Moon Rising
1 (3.1%)
Mainsail
1 (3.1%)
GeeMcG
1 (3.1%)
The Flash
1 (3.1%)
Electric Light PC
0 (0%)
McG_String
1 (3.1%)
Sir Ramsalot
2 (6.3%)
Chuckles ( the sound you make the first time you power up and it works)
2 (6.3%)
Bad Moon RYZEN
6 (18.8%)
Rysen Mitten
0 (0%)
Knight of the Rysen
0 (0%)
Sir Rysen
0 (0%)
Good Ole Wondermachine
0 (0%)
SOHCAHTOA (trig mnemonic device)
0 (0%)
Faiau~ōru (Japanese for Firewall)
0 (0%)
Damn Thing
3 (9.4%)
Speedy Gonzales
0 (0%)
Hailey (Hals Sister)
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Voting Time~A Name for McG's New Puter  (Read 5109 times)

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: Voting Time~A Name for McG's New Puter
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2022, 05:44:28 PM »
I bet you do....Right now I have Oz the fat ass on my lap....my legs are going numb....he still thinks he's a kitten and can fit comfortably on my lap....let's put it this way....we try....and like tonight...sometimes it works :tearlaugh:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2022, 12:09:19 AM »
Mogwai is allowing me to put him on my lap for a bit of easier loving him.   That lasts almost a minute sometimes.   He hops down, turns around and faces me like the RCA dog.  Not as easy to do it that way.   But 10 years is a long time for a cat to get used to a thing.  He is very used to it.   I go to the kitchen counter, and he hops up and OWNS it!   Heh!

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2022, 03:13:28 AM »
One thing I know about cats is that they live by their own rules! They also think we humans belong to them! LOL, I don't mind it. Their independence is something I love about them.
Cookie Baby is 12, and she is so smart and has a mind of her own. She is constantly thinking up more ways to show me how much she loves me. She now follows me nearly everywhere I go in my neighborhood. She knows to keep her distance from people she does not know, so no worries there. Recently, I started getting her to follow me into the woods near our home. She almost immediately made up a new game for me and her to play. Yes it is an old game usually played by humans with each other, but she came up with it on her own; "Hide and Seek"! She really is an amazing cat. I found a Mallard Duck feather recently, and I gave it to her as a toy we can enjoy playing with together. She loves it! She sees me taking it down from where I keep it, and is immediately ready to play! Pretty good for a 12 year old cat, if you ask me!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2022, 09:15:49 AM »
I'm the first one up in the morning here...EARLY....and then some.....And the Cat and Kitty Clan always let me know when I'm late getting up....they all jump on the bed and bug me till I get up....and then it's feeding time...and yes McG...they all gather on the kitchen counter waiting for their own bowl to get food in it...and yes...they know which bowl is theirs...though if one of the kittens is quicker then the other....watch out....FOOD FIGHT :thud:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2022, 04:23:19 PM »
LOL!   Hey did you ever notice that even if all the bowls are identical, like of a set, each cat still knows which is theirs?   Learned that kittens are blind and deaf at birth.   But they always latch onto the same teat.   They each know the smell of THEIR teat!   Nobody else gets to use it!   So, even with eyes and ears open and working, they know their bowl by its smell.  Mine did.  And Tattoo would still run over and eat from each of them!
I think Tattoo made that rule up, Cleve!   He definitely had a mind of his own. 

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2022, 12:59:31 AM »
When we took McCartney in, he was skinny and malnourished. After two weeks he had put on a fair amount of weight under our care. A few months go by, and he has developed the habit of cleaning all the cat bowls of food that the others did not eat. We had another male cat at that time name Buster Boots. He was a black and white Tuxedo. Now McCartney is the biggest cat in our area, and it's because he catches mice, rats, birds, squirrels, chipmunks, etc. and he eats nearly everything he catches. If he catches a rat or mouse in our home, he eats it leaving nothing for us to clean up. He caught a really big rat two days ago, but did not eat it. It was the size of wharf rats, which he is smart enough to know he could suffer from the harder bones in such larger rats. That one I had to pick up and dispose of. By the time I had discovered it, it was already in rigor.
Concerning Buster Boots, somebody brought some really mean dogs into the neighborhood, and they cornered Buster Boots and killed him. He was about 11 months old. We called animal control, and those dogs were captured, removed, and put down as they had also attacked a child in the neighborhood. Our landlord learned of the incident from our next door neighbor, and evicted the owners of those dogs. We learned later that they were abusing the dogs, which is what made them mean.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2022, 03:54:07 PM »
it is those dogs owners that ought to have been put down!

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2022, 10:26:21 PM »
I totally agree, McG! Either that, or they be abused viciously like they abused those dogs. I saw the two that were owned by those people. One was a Brennel pit bull, the other was a solid white pit bull.
Someone told me once that pit bulls are naturally mean, but I know that isn't true for most of them. I knew a guy who bred them, and owned four as his pets and breeding stock. Those dogs were as friendly as any dog you'd want to meet. Really good dogs, they were.
It is the demeanor of the owner that determines what demeanor a dog they own will have in most cases. That's any dog, unless it was born with a hormone imbalance. We had a dog that had a hormone imbalance, and he wasn't being mean because it was in his nature. He really loved us, but he was unable to control his emotions. If there was a sudden loud sound, he would bite the nearest thing, be it alive or just furniture or some other object. I watched him bite an iron bar, when some fireworks went off. It hurt his teeth, but he kept doing it until the fireworks display was over. His hormone imbalance was causing other health issues also. As there were young children in the house, we could not keep him. A friend took him in and was able to keep him until the dog passed 8 years later. He had a few issues with the dog, but nothing really serious. That dog loved him fiercely.
As for people that are mean to animals, I sometimes want to take a baseball bat and break them up inside. You can bet they would be unable to ever abuse an animal again!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2022, 09:56:09 AM »
Here is something interesting I read today.  Not sure about how this will work....but I'll keep an eye on it.

New York City Pet Shops Bill

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2022, 07:14:24 AM »
Oh man, that blows me away.   4,000 ?!?!?!?!  Those poor poor puppies.   Makes me wanna adopt *ONE*.   But, I better stick with my plan.  A Kitten This Year!