thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100086
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 887
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: Work entertainment  (Read 173554 times)

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
Re: Work entertainment
« Reply #3940 on: March 20, 2024, 09:06:39 AM »
 :3flower; Same Problem We Have When We Say We Do not Work on Apple Products! The Glazed over eyes and the Vacant Stare!  :toast:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3941 on: March 20, 2024, 06:59:14 PM »
Feel the pain dude, although this was a step up, a phone message to call at 10:30 PM

But as you said some people don't just understand the concept of "sorry we do not service that type of device"

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3942 on: March 20, 2024, 07:05:17 PM »
This should prove interesting, just got the news on the "incentive bonus" and yearly review looks like we will do fair to partly cloudy

Then heard about the concept of the yearly pay raise or whatever their version might turn out, currently looks a bit wimpy.

Heard that the new manager has already determined that "oops, you do more than expected" you are "underpaid" and both him and his boss are working on changing that  ... we shall see if that is a truthful statement.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #3943 on: March 20, 2024, 09:14:44 PM »
O.o I Like More money! But I Got screwed into Salary! More Hours Same Pay! Never Make that Mistake!  :rat-atat: 

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3944 on: March 24, 2024, 01:33:15 PM »
Agreed

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3945 on: March 31, 2024, 10:45:04 AM »
Well, the trade show went off fine we guess, got my 10MHz reference problem sorted ... as in the second box that we have for such work is :bs: and does not give a clean signal for a service monitor like mine. Tis odd that the other one (Freedom 8200) doesn't care but such is the state of affairs.

They did show off their latest version obviously, so made sure the boss was present to get the details and sales pitch. Did arrange to "cross fingers" get  a demo monitor for a trial run so to speak. So we will see if that pans out or not. Would be cool as the latest version has some extra bells and whistles that mine does not have ......

Back to the daily though finally have got the consolettes required for MedCom installs. So started to program those up along with the associated hardware. So at last maybe I can finally get two projects completed , now if only we can get the idiotic AHJ in another municipality to get off their high horse we can get a third completed. Not holding my breath.

Still have a connection problem at yet another hospital that has been dragging on for a year now. Everyone in the IT (Idiots in Training) department want to blame all others except themselves and when you prove that it is them it is crickets for them to respond and show up to sort it out. WFT

Am at the point of now waiting on the vendor to deliver an antenna for the next two projects. Was kind of interesting on the one as they get a new repeater. The senior tech asked if I had done a power check, uh nope.
So did one and boy howdy what :OMFG: is going on.
Well, did get it sorted, frequencies were swapped in both the repeater and the portables. :thud:

Thank goodness for finding out about it now instead of when on site ... I so dislike egg on my face in front of the customer.

Fun times was sorting out a problem for a customer that we have not had any dealings with for over a decade. Apparently they had a problem and the "channel partner" either could not or would not bother to make time to sort it out.
We got called in and well, damn yep there is a problem. They sent a loaner for us to install. Once installed did the due diligence and what did we find .... other problems buried very deeply.
The most telling one though was "the radio was connected to the wrong duplexer" yep the radio wants one set of freqs, however that is not what the duplexer was tuned for .... so only the simplex channels worked.

No wonder I call the other company ______ zero

Ah well, that is enough entertainment for the time being we have food to devour :heeheehee:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3946 on: April 06, 2024, 03:49:52 PM »
Hallelujah ... the one MedCom thorn in the side has finally been resolved. Granted the networking department still did not admit to any wrong doing on their part but whatever they were doing while we were requested to review and reload the existing profiles got two of them to work correctly. Most importantly was the 800MHz emergency one is now functioning correctly. New wrinkle is the the State MedCom seems to think it is turned off. It is not and all cables all properly connected and even did a reboot of all devices ... however ... still thinks it is off. :thud:

Had to do an early start on the Federal alphabet soup agency this year, had two of them back to back. Not a problem and they went fine until I tried to call the "mother ship" and say close case number such and such ... uh no I can't close it without have the completed worksheet. :thud: What the unholy hell are you talking about you had no problem closing the previous case yesterday and nary a peep was made about the worksheet then. So why in the name of all that is holy is it an issue today ?????

No valid answer was forthcoming and at that point it was do whatever you want my POC is so and so and he is the only one to get the worksheets ... fight it out with him ... good-bye

Still having issues witht he building being deficient in so many area and places. Still  :rat-atat: about the whole thing still as we got royally screwed in this move

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3947 on: April 09, 2024, 11:50:35 AM »
WTF my phone is being a poop head today. Has decided it doesn't want to see the SIM period. I have reset it, cleaned it ...inappropriately even .. works for a few then :thud: deader than a doornail.

I swear me and electronic devices have ever so much fun

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #3948 on: April 09, 2024, 12:52:15 PM »

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3949 on: April 09, 2024, 06:59:39 PM »
Well, I did do some searching also and between what you showed me and what I found I have tried them all ... to no success ... :sigh:

Guess ye ole phone is wanting to go to the great electrical scrap heap

Even went to a Verizon store since it is "technically" from them but as not being an account manager they did not even look twice, which I did suspect would occur ... but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Let us see how long it takes the company to get it taken care of ... since I am supposed to be on call occasionally :tearlaugh:

So until I decide to buy a personal phone as a backup and pay a monthly bill for something that I will not even use ... remember value for every dollar spent.

Ought to be interesting