thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100022
  • Total Topics: 12320
  • Online Today: 1083
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Aelin's Fantastic Freebie Finds!

She gathers many items for you to use in your outstanding creations. They are in categories for ease of finding and also have some in other sections too.  

Have a look and see if there is anything to create marvelous artwork with...one never knows what the mind will give us in the way of imagination!
Working in the garden  by Heitaikai

Author Topic: Christmas 2023  (Read 1517 times)

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
Re: Christmas 2023
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2023, 03:03:49 PM »
CR2   Character file. Anything with rigging.
PP2    Prop file. Anything without rigging.
They are interchangeable.

Poser dynamic is a simple OBJ file with collision between OBJ vertex and face detected and an offset provided. Delaunay triangles are the best geometry for the colliding OBJ.

You are not going to "ripple" a house with dynamics. You might use the physics engine to do it but I haven't tried such a thing. It is beyond easy to ripple a flag with respect to Wind Force using dynamic cloth.

Poser's Cloth Room has absolutely nothing to do with making or deploying dynamic cloth. It is a way to transfer rigging from one CR2 into another group of one or more OBJ files to make a new CR2 file. Conforming cloth not dynamic cloth.

There are multiple ways and plug-ins to do cloth in Blender. Each is different and separate technique.

I've written ad nauseam on the process over the years. I wrote numerous tutorials on pfdlives at one time as well as Rendo and other places.
Thank you for clarifying this, PDG. I learn from you because of it. Sadly, those PFDLives tutorial files have been lost, due to the switch to a different server for the site. If those files had been allowed to remain, I would be more likely to know more about Poser, including the way Dynamics works in Poser. With such bad search engine skills as I admittedly have, finding other tutorials and info concerning that and other things about Poser is quite difficult for me. Don't worry, my friend. Sooner or later, I will find a way to learn. I am studying what I can find, even though it is coming to me rather slowly.
In the meantime, I and also working to learn about the equivalent version of dynamics in DAZ Studio, even though at the moment I do not have the capability to learn about the dForce Dynamics engine. Thus far, I've only successfully used the Optitex Dynamics plugin. Soon I will be brushing up on that, as my current computer is able to handle it. When I am able to get a better computer that has the needed hardware, I will be working to learn the new dForce engine, which can even do dynamic hair. I don't know for sure, but I expect that Poser now has dynamic hair also, if it did not have it already.
Again, thanks for the more accurate information!
:thumb_up:
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2023, 05:23:26 AM »
Dynamic hair? Don't remember all those PFD threads on making furry creatures like Mica huh? Or the "How to grow hair on anything, even a bowling ball" thread? I gave away a dynamic pony-tail for use on any figure. Universal pony-tail hair. That was Poser's Hair Room. None of that stuff took any special amount of computer power. I used a Pentium and then a Core2Duo to do that stuff for years. No special graphics card required. No massive amount of RAM. It's been part of Poser for 10 years or more now I guess.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2023, 01:48:30 PM »
Dynamic hair? Don't remember all those PFD threads on making furry creatures like Mica huh? Or the "How to grow hair on anything, even a bowling ball" thread? I gave away a dynamic pony-tail for use on any figure. Universal pony-tail hair. That was Poser's Hair Room. None of that stuff took any special amount of computer power. I used a Pentium and then a Core2Duo to do that stuff for years. No special graphics card required. No massive amount of RAM. It's been part of Poser for 10 years or more now I guess.
I do remember the threads. Was using a lot of your tutorials to learn Poser 10, when Smith Micro had it. When my laptop went almost belly up, it became difficult to do things on it. I still have the old laptop, but no battery or power supply for it. I would like to put the harddrive in another computer, but do not have one to put it in. My current computer is an HP All in One, and does not even have HDMI connection capability. I think I have a lot of my old files on it.
Dynamic Hair in Poser, I did expect was possible. I don't know about my version of Poser 10, as it is not the pro version, but if as you say, it is light on the resources of the computer hardware, my version may have had it also.
DAZ Studio had Optitex dynamics for clothing, but nothing for hair in DAZ Studio. The dForce Dynamics engine is for both clothing and hair. Both engines include dynamics animation capabilities. Making clothing or hair dynamic for any engine is beyond my current skills, and learning it would put too much on my already full learning efforts at this time. In the future though, I may decide to take it on.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2023, 09:47:32 AM »
DAZ has more (Bi)Weekly Freebies up, a week after the last set. I already had most of the product packs, but there were 8 that I didn't have, so I grabbed them.

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2023, 09:52:29 AM »
They aren't Christmas freebies but biweeklies, that's why they have their own topic around the year
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=25221.new#new
Check FRM for great products

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2023, 09:58:26 AM »
They aren't Christmas freebies but biweeklies, that's why they have their own topic around the year
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=25221.new#new
My apologies. I did not know where to post the message.

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2023, 07:18:48 AM »
Finally Daz decided to do one more time a catchup for their true Advent freebies
https://www.daz3d.com/holiday-freebie
Check today, before it's too late!
Check FRM for great products

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2023, 08:15:44 AM »
Finally Daz decided to do one more time a catchup for their true Advent freebies
https://www.daz3d.com/holiday-freebie
Check today, before it's too late!
They put all of them up for today. Thing is I already have them all. Still, it's nice to see that DAZ is giving everyone the chance to grab anything they might have missed. There's quite a nice selection.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2023, 10:00:28 AM »
Glad they did that....I'm all caught up LOL

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2023, 12:53:26 PM »
Glad they did that....I'm all caught up LOL
I thought you'd like that. Excellent!