thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100184
  • Total Topics: 12325
  • Online Today: 1035
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 19716 times)

Dreamer, Fafnir, parkdalegardener and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #920 on: February 23, 2024, 01:00:28 PM »
Good Afternoon to all,

Had a very busy morning and I'll leave it at that....Needless to say....I'm worn out.  Yesterday...woke up to the warmth of the day....this morning....back to chilly willy......Though now it's warmed up some.  They had snow in the forecast but I'm thinking we are beyond that point....but I better zip it before Mother Nature hears me.

Good Afternoon earwenM.....Hope the morning was good to you....I hear you're in charge of the Kitty Kat Clan today....Have they been behaving?

Have a Happy Birthday Agent....It's not what you do....it's who you do it with that counts.  Enjoy....  We go Bowling on my Birthday....Two games...a pitcher of pop for me and the great grands....a pitcher of beer for the others....and I'm happy.  No gifts required.

How many pokes did it take to get the blood flowing Fafnir.  For me it's always just one or two pokes and they got it...unless it's a newbie...and yes, they ask if I mind if they can use me as a guinea pig.

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #921 on: February 23, 2024, 01:25:47 PM »
Good afternoon!
It was a pretty intense day at job, not by the number of visitors (something in the average) but by their shopping and the talks we had. I think several of them will be back for the Tolkien's exhibition. I learnt also I'll work the next weekend, which wasn't said before; I won't complain!
Otherwise, our farmers are back on the roads (some never stopped), like many in Europe in general.
Oh, and our forecast weather is also in strike. Not that we see a huge difference :tearlaugh: But the working people don't like an automatic program and ask for more real people working in their services. I can understand when they give examples of the stupidity of the program: 28°C in the middle of Winter for a town, or snow when and where it's not, same for the thunderstorms.
We had a huge rain today and guess what? It was exactly when I had to go at the job, on my feet :thud: Had to clean the puddle from my parka several times once there. That's life, but I prefer rain when I'm inside :tearlaugh:
Check FRM for great products

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #922 on: February 23, 2024, 01:38:30 PM »
If you have Poser and wish to be tester for one of our members, look that way please
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=25648.0

Offline Hipshot

• Heavy Metal
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Fire vun!!!
« Reply #923 on: February 23, 2024, 01:59:56 PM »
Be nice if I could do that lying flat on me arse, but couldn't see the screen so that's out.  Otherwise, attempting to rig up PS headset for the laptap.  Got it cooking real good for the desktop, but we shall see.  With the way the days have been going, that might turn out to be a dire necessity.  Still attempting to work on my projects, but my muses are still not playing fair.  The little darlin's hop in, say Hi!, then jump right back out.
Hipshot

Right, 'ere we go.  Roll cross country and go through the ditch . . . fire main gun to look . . . Oooops.  Is it supposed to do that?

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #924 on: February 23, 2024, 02:04:56 PM »
Sounds like an interesting day indeed Aelin....but I know you loved it.  And glad to hear they asked you to come back next weekend.

As for the weather....Mother Nature knows exactly when you step outside......

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #925 on: February 23, 2024, 02:09:57 PM »
Yep, and when I'm not happy she doubles the thing :tearlaugh:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #926 on: February 23, 2024, 02:58:23 PM »
At least you checked in to let us know you're still kicking HS.....And we all have those periods in time when nothing is truly nothing and that what you want to do....Nothing.  So all is good. 

Just don't do nothing for to long....or it becomes a habit...and we all know how hard it is to kick a habit.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #927 on: February 23, 2024, 03:06:43 PM »
:3flower;
Barbarian's Birthday!
Thank you, Radkres! I got a good laugh out of this one! :woohoo:
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #928 on: February 23, 2024, 03:30:06 PM »
Good Afternoon to all,

Had a very busy morning and I'll leave it at that....Needless to say....I'm worn out.  Yesterday...woke up to the warmth of the day....this morning....back to chilly willy......Though now it's warmed up some.  They had snow in the forecast but I'm thinking we are beyond that point....but I better zip it before Mother Nature hears me.

Good Afternoon earwenM.....Hope the morning was good to you....I hear you're in charge of the Kitty Kat Clan today....Have they been behaving?

Have a Happy Birthday Agent....It's not what you do....it's who you do it with that counts.  Enjoy....  We go Bowling on my Birthday....Two games...a pitcher of pop for me and the great grands....a pitcher of beer for the others....and I'm happy.  No gifts required.

How many pokes did it take to get the blood flowing Fafnir.  For me it's always just one or two pokes and they got it...unless it's a newbie...and yes, they ask if I mind if they can use me as a guinea pig.

I used to go bowling a lot, but when I started, I had a hard time finding a lefty ball that was right for me. I eventually bought my own and had it bored to my specifications. My ball was royal purple with pearlessence. Won a couple tournaments with it.
On the bloodwork subject, I have what is called floating veins, and when a doctor comes at me with the needle to draw blood, I tell him to let the nurse do it. That's because the last doctor that tried kept missing the vein, and jabbed me with the needle multiple times. After so many times, when he made ready to jab again, I threatened him with bodily harm if he did not let the nurse do it! He thought about it, and decided he did not want me to punch his lights out. The Nurse was able to hit my floating vein the first time. When the doctor was doing it, I wondered how I had come to a torture chamber! Another thing he was doing wrong was continue to use the same needle for each jab; not good for a patient's health, for sure! I was working at that hospital, and if I had punched the doctor, I would have lost my job. Thing is I had steadier hands than he did. The Medical Examiner/Pathologist I worked with kept wondering why I did not become a surgeon.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #929 on: February 23, 2024, 03:37:52 PM »
Good morning everyone...and a very Happy Birthday to you Agent...I hope you have/had a wonderful day...

:bday2: :bday4: :balloons2: :bday1:

participial