thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100073
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 885
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 18078 times)

Fafnir, parkdalegardener, Dreamer and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #770 on: February 15, 2024, 01:58:39 PM »
I have all of his stuff. I just wish he had released the one model , he made for his Vietnam renders. The USS Constellation , CV-64. Part of the reason, I had been modeling that futuristic variant you see over in my DA gallery. Would have loved to have finished but thanks to my modeling program going have to be online to use....
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #771 on: February 15, 2024, 03:35:02 PM »
I checked out your DA Gallery and was impressed with how your modeling was going.

The Macross Saga images were awesome also.

My Pop served aboard the USS Independence #62. When I went aboard a later supercarrier, the F-14s had been developed and put into service. At that time, it was the best warplane in the world. All of the ones I saw had double cockpits, with the pilot behind the weapon operator. The plane could be flown by a single occupant as well, and in a case like that, he could operate the weapons also. I actually got to see one on the flightdeck, touch it, and climb up to see the cockpit interiors. That to me was exciting to say the least. I particularly liked its variable wings; widespread for slower than sound flight, and high maneuverability, and swept back for supersonic flight able to reach almost mach 3, if memory serves. And what a beautiful fighter jet it was!

Pop was in the US Navy for 21 years, 7 months. When he retired, he was a First Class Bosun's Mate and a Chief Petty Officer. He had more than a few medals. You might ask why he did not go higher in rank. Well he loved where he was in his Naval career, doing the jobs he was charged with. When high ranking officials or political figures came aboard his current ship, he was the one that Piped them Aboard. He was one of the only military men that could salute with the left hand, but only when he was piping some dignitary aboard.

As for the F-14 Tomcat being the one the VGF-14 Wildcat was fashioned after, now you know why it is my favorite Varitech Mecha!

Incidentally, I visited VP today to see if I was correct about Chris's models still being available. The VGF-14 Wildcat is there, and it is on sale; normal price $25.00 but sale price is $17.50. There is the Double Cockpit Pod for sale also for $5.00; a version of the single pod, but lengthened and redesigned for two occupants, fully compatible with the VGF-14 Wildcat. There are other products made to work with it also, which I am planning to get as soon as I can. So now I know I can still get the model I want so much!
:happydance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #772 on: February 15, 2024, 04:10:39 PM »
I have all of his stuff. I just wish he had released the one model , he made for his Vietnam renders. The USS Constellation , CV-64. Part of the reason, I had been modeling that futuristic variant you see over in my DA gallery. Would have loved to have finished but thanks to my modeling program going have to be online to use....
Which modeling program are you using? I use Wings 3D, Blender, and believe it or not, Bryce 7.1 Pro (Yes, Bryce has some modeling capabilities; it even includes boolean operations). Wings 3D is my main modeling program, and I sometime use it to make UV maps for the models I make in it.

For texture making, I have several applications I use: each is used according to what model I am making textures for. None of the Modeling programs I use require one to be online to used them.

To me Wings 3D is the easiest to learn and use, but because of the way it operates, the models cannot be over around 75,000 Polygons. I have pushed it beyond that limit, but only through tricking its system to accept certain commands that are able to bypass the limits. That said, if I make my models in parts, I can do each part separately, and then assemble them in other programs, such as DAZ Studio and Blender.

I recently modeled something I still have in development that required the polygon count to be high indeed. Fortunately, I was able to model it in parts, which when assembled and then rigged, will be able to move like I want them to. This is going to be my most ambitious product to date, and I think when users see it, they will like it and possibly want it. I will be optimizing it for several figures, from the Millennium 3 figures, all the way up through the Genesis 2 Males and Females. I might even optimize it for Genesis 3 Males and Females. Each version will be for sale when I get my Fantasies Realm Market store up and running. As I am a perfectionist, I cannot say when the first version will be ready. I keep running into different rigging problems, as I try to make the bones work correctly. I push on though, because those problems are a good way to learn what not to do, and learn when to do certain steps. I know the basics of rigging now and even how to make the rigging remain in the model through a step called Memorize. It took me a bit to find that step, but I have found it now. I just need to get to a point where I can use it.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #773 on: February 15, 2024, 05:20:23 PM »
Good morning everyone...wow a lot of catching up I had to do...

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #774 on: February 15, 2024, 05:24:47 PM »
Morning Sanbie.

Agent I used SketchUp Pro. It was easy to wrap my head around since it really worked well for someone with a traditional draftsman training like I had. I pretty much drew all of those lol.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #775 on: February 15, 2024, 06:05:11 PM »
Morning/Afternoon/Evening Sanbie....I'm covering all bases today LOLOL....and yes...very chatty in here today....which is a good thing...

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #776 on: February 16, 2024, 03:08:50 AM »
Morning Sanbie.

Agent I used SketchUp Pro. It was easy to wrap my head around since it really worked well for someone with a traditional draftsman training like I had. I pretty much drew all of those lol.
As a traditional sketch artist, and a cabinet and furniture designer and builder, you might think I would be at home with SketchUp, but I am not good at drawing with a mouse, and I've never had a pad to do virtual drawing on. So for my modeling I stick to what works for me; mainly Wings 3D, and a bit of Bryce and Blender.

Funny thing is, I started modeling in 3d in a program you might think has no 3D modeling capability. But when I went to college I had to learn to use a computer. I bought a Toshiba Laptop because it was the best thing to carry to the college for computer class. I had to buy Microsoft Office 2007 Student edition. PowerPoint quickly became my favorite Office program, and Word was a close second. Those are still my two favorite office programs.

In PowerPoint I was able to dig deep into its secrets, and I found it's 3D capability, and its animation capability. So I modeled a cool looking spaceship, using what admittedly is the limited modeling tools in PowerPoint, and then I animated it to look like it was traveling through Hyperspace. The animation was about 3 minutes long at 24 frames per second. I showed that to my computer professor, and he was amazed.

"You did this in PowerPoint?" he asked.

"Yes." was my answer.

"I didn't know PowerPoint could be used like this!" he told me. "How did you find it?"
I said "I just like PowerPoint so much, I had to dig into it to see what it could do!"

He gave me extra credit for showing him that.

Of course by now I have moved on to better programs, choosing to use the programs I can get for free. But I still use PowerPoint, because there are things it can do that work well with my other artistic endeavors.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #777 on: February 16, 2024, 04:20:45 AM »
Mornin to you all coffee cocoa and tea are ready  the girls made biscuits and bacon for you all  and for  later on there will be bacon wrapped scallops with all the trimmings, hushpuppies and tater wedges

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #778 on: February 16, 2024, 04:30:32 AM »
Mornin Fafnir and all the ships at sea.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #779 on: February 16, 2024, 04:36:24 AM »
Morning you two. 

Agent I actually started with the old AutoCAD doing parking lot layouts lol. Since I do have all the parts of that carrier saved in obj files. I have been trying to learn Silo and Blender. Thing is all the guns and CIWS  mounts all could be rotated and elevated. And had the blast barriers for aircraft launch set up as visibility options. So yeah I spent a lot of time on it.