Fafnir

2024 Apr 24 07:38:45
 :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 24 07:13:00
As long as it's not a lot...Chocolate always helps :havesum:

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 24 04:42:47
Second surgery done last monday. Does chocolate help?

thelufias

2024 Apr 23 10:19:20
It's Tootsie Tuesday...Enjoy the day

Fafnir

2024 Apr 22 05:20:09
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 20 10:45:19
i am it was chilly here to

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Lyra © Prae

TOTW

Teddy © Egzariuf

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 245
  • Latest: Loogtao
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99621
  • Total Topics: 12310
  • Online Today: 647
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: The new Centaur'n stuff  (Read 22801 times)

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
Re: The new Centaur'n stuff
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2018, 11:41:20 AM »
Mine probably would too, but then again I haven't seen him since before I lost my job seven years ago, guess it is about time to find me a doctor and find out what is wrong with me  :whattodo:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2018, 12:18:10 PM »
Hey guys!  G'day mates!   I got the new one Chiron, and the shoes look good.  Flat or cleated as i call them.  Um, the templates file only loads up in Photoshop.  I wanted to work on it in PSP X, any idea what's up with the color map thingie?  Thats the message I get, cannot read the color profile.  Can ya save it in normal 8 bit color?  I just have CS4 Extended, it won't save the thing any other way than what it loads as.  Protected or somesuch?  Anyway, the SHOES look great, and can simply flavor the existing texture that loads with gold, platinum, chrome or even ceramics.  Whatever.   It's a Grrr with that ICC profile thing.  No biggie!

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2018, 12:19:01 PM »
You lost one job only to have opportunity open wide for you!  I guess!    :whatthe:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2018, 12:21:25 PM »
Sorry to have to beg off for a few hours guys, today was my grocery day, been up since about 5am, swelling getting hurty so time for a lie down.  Well that's better than pushing it and finding myself in the hospital again.  Do NOT play with Diabetes.  It WILL WIN!   :insist:

Chiron

« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2018, 12:58:47 PM »
Hey guys!  G'day mates!   I got the new one Chiron, and the shoes look good.  Flat or cleated as i call them.  Um, the templates file only loads up in Photoshop.  I wanted to work on it in PSP X, any idea what's up with the color map thingie?  Thats the message I get, cannot read the color profile.  Can ya save it in normal 8 bit color?  I just have CS4 Extended, it won't save the thing any other way than what it loads as.  Protected or somesuch?  Anyway, the SHOES look great, and can simply flavor the existing texture that loads with gold, platinum, chrome or even ceramics.  Whatever.   It's a Grrr with that ICC profile thing.  No biggie!

Hey McG!
No idea why you cannot open the .psd, I just did it a moment ago with an old Photoshop CS2. And the .psd was already in a very normal 8 bit/channel... :shrug:
However I'd rather turn around the problem than dig through it: in the attached .rar you'll find the 5 layers individually saved as .png, which should allow you to rebuild the .psd without negative effect on your blood pressure :winks:

All layers are in grayscale (sorry about the 'Basic Mat', it's just a solid gray) but at least for the displacement texture you'll better stick to RGB: the 256 levels of a grayscale produce a rather coarse displacement, the 16-bit .tiff alternative is really huge (don't ask me why), but the RGB seems to offer an almost decent accuracy - apparently 24 bits are still better than 8 even if the information they carry is the same.

But you promise me not to open the attachment till your health is back to normal, OK?    First things first, take care!!!  :thumb_up:

Chiron

« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2018, 01:14:51 PM »
Mine probably would too, but then again I haven't seen him since before I lost my job seven years ago, guess it is about time to find me a doctor and find out what is wrong with me  :whattodo:

Did you lose your job or did the job lose you?
In other words, were you kicked out or did you get out on your own feet slamming the door after you? I don't know why but the latter would look more fitting to me...

As for what's wrong with you, please keep in mind that doctors tend to find all kind of improbable exotic diseases just to justify their fees - if you don't like what the first doctor says, see another one; if the names of the diseases don't match you're probably fit as a fiddle :grin:

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2018, 01:40:37 PM »
No possibility for you to do a duplicate McG? then the change of mode for RGB (or it is RBG, I always don't remember  :shrug: )
[never mind, I see the answer of Chiron now]

Like we are in  :hijacked:
I even don't remember when I saw my own doctor - it was somewhere between 2005 (last time I'm sure I saw him) and 2008.
Only docs I see again is for eyes and once last year for teeth.
Check FRM for great products

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2018, 02:06:40 PM »
@ Chiron I was the one kicked to the curb, (after being there for 12 years) when the economy crashed in 2008, three years and six jobs later I finally got lucky with the seventh one and now am in Public Safety Communications. November will be seven years in this field.

@ Aelin last time I saw a doctor am not entirely certain as I typically leave them alone if I am not actually sick. I see the eye doctor on a regular basis since I have been blessed with nearsightedness since about the fourth grade. As to a dentist if I can avoid them I do ... however I still have an unaddressed issue with my teeth that not having any money set aside for that purpose has now been neglected for an extended time and will probably cost more then if I had been able to address it in the beginning.

Plus my teeth, and jaw ache constantly sort of goes with the never ending tinnitus

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2018, 02:14:18 PM »
Before dentist last year (and finally not a true warning), the previous I saw was in 2004, because of wisdom teeth. I'm not wise, but they wanted to come either  :shrug:
But teeth issues are a pain, that's sure. I hope you find a way to see dentist before damages are worse.

4th grade, what is the age? 10 years old?
For me it's also nearsightedness, since the CM2 (11 years old) - thank you white board with no curtains at windows  :whatthe:
Check FRM for great products

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2018, 02:32:59 PM »
10 yrs. old