thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100010
  • Total Topics: 12320
  • Online Today: 1266
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: The Pet Shop  (Read 62177 times)

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
Re: The Pet Shop
« Reply #980 on: December 24, 2023, 02:12:27 AM »
Mogwai is having himself a BLAST the last few nights.   Weather changed again, for wet and warm this time.   Each weather change brings a few new mice into the old house.   And you can see it on Moggies face, "OH BOY!  MOVING TOYS!"   I wake up and the room is in disarray.   Stuff on the bed table scattered, odd things on bookshelves knocked off, trashcan tumped over with contents on the floor.  Yep, he was close on the tail of a mouse!    When I find where he left it (dead of course) I will make a due fuss over him being such a Great Hunter!   Then go flush his catch.   Meanwhile, he has no shortage of tiny squeaks and scratchings to enjoy everywhere in the house!   Merry Christmas, Mogwai!

And to ALL, a very Merry Christmas too!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #981 on: December 24, 2023, 07:12:49 AM »
Our clan has toys that don't move thankfully LOLOL.....

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #982 on: December 24, 2023, 10:41:13 AM »
Patience found one of my hair bands, and made a game up with it. She figured out how to stretch it a bit then shoot it across the room. She immediately chases after it. Sometimes she manages to shoot it up in the air, and will jump to catch it before it gets to the floor. For a kitty that is 4 to 5 months old, she's quite smart. Reminds me of Cookie Baby at that age. Cookie's favorite toy was a pink feather duster. She would hug it with her front legs, and traipse around the place on her hind legs; very comical!
Anyways, I plan to give my old hair bands to Patience, when they are stretched too big for my ponytail or my beard. Yes I tie my beard sometimes.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #983 on: December 28, 2023, 01:12:32 AM »
Ha!   Mogwai has two upright pine 2x4's to use for scratching posts.  And he loves using them, not the furniture.  He still plays with his regular toys, specially one white stuffie cat or puppy, can't tell what it  once was anymore.  He sometimes lays on his side, hugging that thing, and purring himself to sleep.   It is a real 'moment', to wake up, with me on my side, Mogwai on his side right up against me, and him hugging his stuffie and sound asleep.  Never even realized he'd got into bed, till I woke up.  Heh!

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #984 on: December 28, 2023, 01:25:20 AM »
VERY early Christmas Day, I had a scare.  A  electrical fire kind of scare!  I kept hearing this  sizzle like sound then a light POP sound.  Hmm.  No taste or smell of hot copper, no smoke or fumes of any kind.  No warm outlets.  No sparks.  SsssssT pop!  there it is again!  I waited a good while, but called Alan  over as soon as I figured he'd be awake.  He came in, all groggy from sleep, and that sound repeated, several times, and he found the problem.   I keep a Walmart shopping bag in my small trashcans for liners.  Cheap, always have some, and right size.   A mouse had fallen into the bedside one, the sizzle sound was it racing up that bag and the pop was it falling  to the bottom.  To my ears, it sounded like 30 years as an Electrician taught me a bad connection sounds like.  I guess my ears just ain't what they used to be!  DANG!   LOL!   
Then, later on throughout Christmas Day, Mogwai caught FOUR of the little rodents!   Oh I made lots of fusses over him being such a GREAT Hunter!   He got all the meat treats he could eat too!  :oD

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #985 on: December 29, 2023, 01:04:57 PM »
That's some adventure for the both of you.....Santas presents to the furry one....

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #986 on: January 07, 2024, 05:20:53 AM »
Wasn't it ?!!!?   Had me and Alan laughing for most of the morning.    Plus, Mogwai caught even more mice after those!     

We who never met Oz face to face, still develop a great fondness for him.    So, we each find our way to say "Good Night ol man, sleep in peace."   And we will all miss hearing about him.   Great guy, your Oz!

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #987 on: January 07, 2024, 09:27:33 AM »
VERY early Christmas Day, I had a scare.  A  electrical fire kind of scare!  I kept hearing this  sizzle like sound then a light POP sound.  Hmm.  No taste or smell of hot copper, no smoke or fumes of any kind.  No warm outlets.  No sparks.  SsssssT pop!  there it is again!  I waited a good while, but called Alan  over as soon as I figured he'd be awake.  He came in, all groggy from sleep, and that sound repeated, several times, and he found the problem.   I keep a Walmart shopping bag in my small trashcans for liners.  Cheap, always have some, and right size.   A mouse had fallen into the bedside one, the sizzle sound was it racing up that bag and the pop was it falling  to the bottom.  To my ears, it sounded like 30 years as an Electrician taught me a bad connection sounds like.  I guess my ears just ain't what they used to be!  DANG!   LOL!   
Then, later on throughout Christmas Day, Mogwai caught FOUR of the little rodents!   Oh I made lots of fusses over him being such a GREAT Hunter!   He got all the meat treats he could eat too!  :oD
Mogwai sounds like a mix of Cookie Baby and McCartney all rolled into one cat. What I mean is he seems to have traits that the two of my cats also have.
Now I cannot sleep on a flat mattress, because it messes big time with my asthma, so I sleep in an easychair that is reclined. I'll go to sleep with one cat either beside me, or between my legs, or on my chest (that never messes with the asthma). I wake to go to the bathroom, and I am Cat Central Sleep Station. And all 3 are there sharing warmth with each other and with me. They get warmth from me also, so it is of mutual benefit to all of us. It did not take Patience long to take her place in the system and routine. To get up and go though, it is a bit of a struggle, making them all move so I can. LOLOL
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #988 on: January 07, 2024, 09:45:35 AM »
McG...Everything that was his is still being used by the others....which is only right since they loved him also.  Not a one of the little ones miss the opportunity to sleep in his spot and cuddle up on his blanket....they loved him...

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #989 on: January 07, 2024, 09:52:05 AM »
I still have THE toy of Puce. The Twins weren't allowed to play with when they come at home. For a piece of property for Puce.
Since she left, I took it from its place and they smelt it. Very very interested. And before Christmas, I presented it also to Eleni. Obviously, there is really something interesting with the toy, because he wanted to follow it step by step and even further, like the Twins (but in that occasion he smelt it the first and never saw the Twins doing it).
Otherwise, all spots of Puce are taken since a long while. Such at the exact place on the bed. And all other toys are theirs, like she wasn't a playing lady except for balls. Mouses, even with a ball at the end of the tail weren't her thing. The 2 with ball at the tail seemed even unnatural at her eyes :tearlaugh:
Check FRM for great products