thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100010
  • Total Topics: 12320
  • Online Today: 1266
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: The Pet Shop  (Read 62168 times)

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
Re: The Pet Shop
« Reply #840 on: July 07, 2023, 03:44:11 AM »
He is still curious about stuff.   If i leave a supply carton open, it often ends up on its side on the floor.  With him in it.  :)   He went nuts with a roll of toilet paper.  Once.  It didn't rewind itself.  Oh pshaw.  Never bothered a roll again.   Heh!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #841 on: July 07, 2023, 07:55:56 AM »
Yup....I think all Cat Lovers have learned...when you bring new stuff home...it's not yours until "Cat or Kitten Approved"

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #842 on: July 07, 2023, 02:21:08 PM »
He is still curious about stuff.   If i leave a supply carton open, it often ends up on its side on the floor.  With him in it.  :)   He went nuts with a roll of toilet paper.  Once.  It didn't rewind itself.  Oh pshaw.  Never bothered a roll again.   Heh!
When we still had Itty Bitty, she and Cookie Baby were like best buddies. One day me and my Pop had to go shopping. We were gone for about three hours. Both cats were in the camper we were living in, as we could not let them out, due to some roaming dogs. When we got back, the whole inside of the camper had been rolled! They had found the open pack of toilet paper and somehow got all but one of the rolls out of it; a six pack of jumbo rolls. They rolled the place with the one we had out plus four of the rolls that had been in the pack. They hardly missed a spot in the camper, even having it strung through the air from different fixtures and stuff. We had to tear our way into the camper. As we were cleaning up, we were laughing about it, imagining what the event must have looked like if we had been there. We found them both sleeping together in a pile of the stuff, buried under more of it. It's surprising how much one roll can cover, but nearly 5 rolls? It was everywhere it could get to! That was a two bedroom camper! LOL
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #843 on: July 07, 2023, 06:05:14 PM »
Knowing that just two little cats did all that would have made it worth the trouble to clean up, to me!   Ha!   But like you,  I would have wanted to see em doing it!

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #844 on: July 07, 2023, 06:08:20 PM »
Yup....I think all Cat Lovers have learned...when you bring new stuff home...it's not yours until "Cat or Kitten Approved"

That is SO true!   Mogwai (and Tattoo when he was here) waits on the back of the sofa when we bring anything in the front door.  So he can give it the quick sniff as we go by him.   Even obvious stuff like a 6 pack of Diet Mountain Dew gets sniffed!    I figure they are reading the Cat Newspapers doing that.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #845 on: July 07, 2023, 07:02:14 PM »
One more note on that McG....if it's NOT Cat or Kitten Approved....Make sure their claws have been trimmed :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #846 on: July 07, 2023, 08:37:43 PM »
Knowing that just two little cats did all that would have made it worth the trouble to clean up, to me!   Ha!   But like you,  I would have wanted to see em doing it!
We had to save as much as we could for cleaning up messes that happened. Had to buy two rolls to last out the month with the one they did not get to out of the six pack. One thing Cookie Baby does to this day is eat too fast, and them upchuck it. I've cleaned up a lot of that from her through the years since we first got her as a kitten. The compromised toilet paper lasted three months, being used only for clean up. We stored any new packs in a cabinet after that incident.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #847 on: July 14, 2023, 03:18:11 PM »
Yeah, I know that place about "cat-i-fy'ing' the home.   Might as well say child proofing it.  Except human kids don't  run ON the walls.  Or chew through electrical cords.  But only while live.   I'm not able to get over to the animal shelter to look for another cat.   Someday I may be, again!

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #848 on: July 14, 2023, 03:32:42 PM »
Or perhaps one morning you'll simply find a street cat/kitten asking to be in your home.
Too bad you aren't neighbor of TL, because he has 4 new ones in his garden :tearlaugh:

And yep about skateboard on walls. Harmonie started to do but with the little one, she doesn't run as much as before. I suspect she waits until THE moment where he'll be able to interract fully with her and Nenya.
Check FRM for great products

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #849 on: July 14, 2023, 05:53:03 PM »
It's raining again but at least it's not a downpour so the kitties should stay dry under the shed.  I put more straw under there so they can lay on higher ground.  Got two little shelters out there for them and they play in them but won't go in them when it storms LOL....

And I just looked out the window and they are playing in the rain :thud:

participial