Chat Room

What's Up

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

thelufias

2024 May 01 07:22:42
Another day...Another coffee :java: Ahhhhh

thelufias

2024 Apr 29 02:19:21
I thought I said good morning to you earlier on Milos..If not..GOOD MORNING

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Dragon Dreams © RainbowGypsy

TOTW

Mouse Police Dark Sci Fi © Noshoba

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99918
  • Total Topics: 12317
  • Online Today: 515
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 16743 times)

Fafnir, Radkres, parkdalegardener, rrkknight3, Dreamer, Agent0013 and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #1890 on: April 27, 2024, 06:33:37 AM »
Mornin to you all coffee cocoa and  tea are ready  the girls made biscuits and bacon for this morning and for later on there will be BBQ beef with all the trimmings and tater wedges

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #1891 on: April 27, 2024, 06:45:53 AM »
either the dust bunnies  or Kianna

I've heard gnashing of teeth but no hiss of snaketacles so it must be the dust bunnies.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1892 on: April 27, 2024, 06:46:18 AM »
Good Morning to all,

Had one of those mornings....  It's so windy out it blew one of the outside cat food bowls full of food right out of my hands and to top it off the winds blew in the opposite direction and damn near knocked me off the steps.  Poor kitties had no clue what happened and hid in their houses...poor Orange Baby ran all the way across the yard and onto the neighbors porch...

Lorna came running out her bedroom to make sure I was all right....She thought I fell...which does happen LOL...and she's NEVER EVER seen this time of day....:tearlaugh:

Anyway....on with the day...Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....I need it....

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1893 on: April 27, 2024, 01:23:08 PM »
I'm bored so I made a quick set of shades to illustrate the point even though you aren't going this far. Just because I use Blender doesn't mean one can't use Silo or any other number of modeling programs. It's pretty basic stuff.
Apologies for my absence from the discussions; especially this one.
Looking at that pair you made, looks like a professional design.
Speaking of the modeling aspect, I've done some more complex mechanical models, on which I am currently working on other aspects of, some of them are in the "rigging readiness room". LOL
I do plan to make a few different types of spectacles, some of my own design. Rigging will be simple for most of them. I do have an odd design in mind, that I need to figure out the way its joints will work. That will determine the shape of the part. I'm drawn to ball joints, because of their hinging freedom. Just make the center of rotation for all axes the center of the ball.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1894 on: April 27, 2024, 02:40:23 PM »
She gets called the adorable menace lol. She has very clear ideas about how things are meant to be and has very strong opinions when they are not.
She got me worried last night though, normally she is here bugging me for her dinner anywhere from 4pm, dinner is not till 6, but last night 6pm had come and gone and no sign of her.
Both Faelan and I took turns standing on the deck calling and shaking the catfood box, it was almost 8pm when she did finally come in and then she spent the whole night glued to my side
Has she been spayed? If not, she might be looking for a mate.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Online Dreamer

• Daydream Believer
  • Working It
  • Still Breathing
« Reply #1895 on: April 27, 2024, 03:17:53 PM »
Has she been spayed? If not, she might be looking for a mate.
Oh very definitely! That was my number one priority when I took her in off the street as a 9 month old kitten, there are too many kittens needing homes here already for me to not make sure my cat wasn't adding to the problem.
Given the fact that since she showed back up she has been a bit clingy I am inclined to think she stuck her nose somewhere she shouldn't have and got locked in for a bit.
Kitt is notorious for getting into things she shouldn't at home so wouldn't surprise me at all
An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
it's my keyboard that's dyslexic, not me!

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #1896 on: April 27, 2024, 03:53:25 PM »
Good morning everyone...

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1897 on: April 28, 2024, 01:36:26 AM »
Oh very definitely! That was my number one priority when I took her in off the street as a 9 month old kitten, there are too many kittens needing homes here already for me to not make sure my cat wasn't adding to the problem.
Given the fact that since she showed back up she has been a bit clingy I am inclined to think she stuck her nose somewhere she shouldn't have and got locked in for a bit.
Kitt is notorious for getting into things she shouldn't at home so wouldn't surprise me at all
Cookie Baby is like that. One time she was locked inside a friend's SUV for 3 days. I found her by remembering her habit of doing that.

Online Dreamer

• Daydream Believer
  • Working It
  • Still Breathing
« Reply #1898 on: April 28, 2024, 01:42:20 AM »
Cookie Baby is like that. One time she was locked inside a friend's SUV for 3 days. I found her by remembering her habit of doing that.
Draws and cupboards are Kitt's downfall. I have to tie the doors to the undersink cupboard in the kitchen shut or she will open it up to get in there and if you open any draw in the house she is there trying to get in no matter how small or full the draw is 
An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
it's my keyboard that's dyslexic, not me!

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #1899 on: April 28, 2024, 03:29:39 AM »
I think those are most cats trouble spots.  Tattoo, Mogwai, Fizzgig, Patches, Charlie were always getting IN the drawers and cabinets.  Oh and refrigerator!   Hey with all the great smells coming from there, yep!

participial