thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100088
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 872
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: The Pet Shop  (Read 62367 times)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: The Pet Shop
« Reply #1050 on: February 29, 2024, 01:13:25 PM »
Some times they can also come into our dreams.
Check FRM for great products

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #1051 on: February 29, 2024, 04:35:36 PM »
He does Aelin.     And I will do what TL suggests.  Even if I end up hugging Mogwai, he sure don't mind!

Online sanbie

• 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #1052 on: February 29, 2024, 05:33:25 PM »
Yep...I have one of my cats who passed years ago...she still jumps up on my bed at night and tucks in with me...I love it.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1053 on: March 01, 2024, 01:45:16 AM »
Gonna hop in my WayBack down memory lane thing.   My first cat, the first one that ever claimed ME.  I named it Baby.    She was born, nursed, weaned in the same house I lived in.  Her and all her litter.  Don't recall how many were born that litter, just that there was a bunch fur babies and their Mom was ol Calico.  She was a good old cat.  Always there.  Was still there when I left for boot camp, not there when I got home though.   But, Baby was the runt, and nobody thought she would make it, so small and weak.   But she did.  One fine day as I was headed to the front door, she darted out and latched onto my pants leg.   Three steps later, I was outside and she was on my shoulder.   SHE got there, no getting put by me.   I thought, cool!   So, I left her there, got on my bicycle and headed to my buddys place.    Neighbors greeted me as usual, but when they saw me with a kitten on my shoulder they made a range of expressions.   Got to my friends place, parked the bike by their steps, spoke to his mom as she hollered me in.   Went up and woke my friend.   He sat up, got quizzical looking, said "What the hell is THAT?"  Oh right, David meet Baby, Baby, David!  She claimed me when I  walked out the door just now.   That was the summer before I started high school.   She stayed with me constantly from then till I went off to Coast Guard Basic in California.  She stayed real tiny, about the size of a normal 8 week old kitten.  But she was grown.   She had plenty of appetite, so being underfed wasn't it.   Three years that cat stayed ON or close to me.   She was kinda like a living ornament.  She caught and ate flies.  YUCK.  But she liked em.   Her balance was amazing.  She liked riding my bike with me, her front paws on the handlebars, and hind feet on the frame.   She didn't fall off.   And she loved going anywhere at all.   When she wanted a nap, she climbed atop my cap, curled up and slept.   She didn't meet me at school when it let out in afternoon.  She waited for me on the front step at home.  We had fun playing together.   Her fave toy was any bit of string or ribbon.  Easy to please.  I miss that little black cat.   Pure black with yellow eyes.  Baby, I miss you girl!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1054 on: March 01, 2024, 08:13:07 AM »
No pets allowed where I grew up....Housing Projects....well...unless you consider mice, rats and Goldfish a pet...

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1055 on: March 18, 2024, 11:30:33 AM »
Mogwai.   I gotta write a song for him!  :)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #1056 on: March 18, 2024, 02:28:14 PM »
My Mom said to me that this morning she heard the ball with a bell inside pushed to play with. She arrived in the seconds to see if it was Eleni or one of the Twins playing with, and congratulate the cat. The 3 of them where laying or sleeping in the places she left them. No one had moved.
Yet ball had moved and did it few times after that. Cats still not moving to play with.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1057 on: March 18, 2024, 03:06:24 PM »
Hummmm.....I wonder what's ringing the bell :java:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1058 on: March 20, 2024, 05:00:51 AM »
EEEEEK!   A  M-m-m-MOUSE!    :OMG: :phfft:

Mogwai got me up at 4 am.   Then ran off the bed out the door toward kitchen.  He did that again when I didn't just hurry up.    Third time he put his icy cold nose right on my nose purring like crazy.   ARRRGH!   Ok I'm up!  And he hopped off the bed, all 4 paws spread, landed running right under my chair and to the kitchen,  seems he was hungry.  Ya Think?   ;o)

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1059 on: March 20, 2024, 05:17:59 AM »
I have been feeding Mogwai Purina Cat Chow for Seniors for a couple years now.  He likes it ok.   If his bowl is empty,  he fusses at me till I put more in it.  Heh!   Must be pretty good.   Tattoo is the only cat I had for 13+ years.  Was hoping for 20, but we can't  predict nature.  Mogwai turns 12 in two weeks.   So, the vet says that's pretty old, he is in his 60's in people years.  He still plays and acts all corny when he is excited, sometimes just takes off running full speed all over the house.   Then, comes and stops right along side me, then literally flops over against me and sleeps.  MY Buddy!  :D