thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100072
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 885
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: IMPORTANT!  (Read 1013 times)

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
Re: IMPORTANT!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2022, 01:33:53 AM »
Learning what I just learned about Renderosity make me wonder: Are they abandoning the Poser application? I have yet to download Poser 11.6 Pro, and Poser is now owned by Renderosity. If they are abandoning it, what's the point of downloading it anymore?

As for things I would like to see in the Holiday Giveaways:
Steampunk/Cyberpunk themed products.
Poses for creatures and animals that we see few for.
Human figures, both male and female, in children, young adults, middle aged adults, and elderly adults.
Hair textures for all of the above human figures, plus poses for the hair.
Science Fiction vehicles, buildings, characters and Clothing.
That's all I have for now!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Shatteredmuse

• Just In
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2022, 01:12:20 PM »
For the most part I am happy with whatever the designers are able to give to us - but if it they wish for specifics then following are the things I tend to lean more towards.

Jewelry (Even if it's for Generation4 I can always convert it to use it for Gen8)

Poses (Especially if they are for guys... My poor men are severely lacking)

Odds n Ends for scene building. Items that you don't necessarily think about - such as magazines for the top of a table, books and other shelf filler, bathroom accessories, pencils for the top of desks, or chalk for the edge of chalkboards, ect...
(These are things that aren't always visibly noticeable normally but will nag at the back of your mind when they aren't there).

I'm a stickler for realism, even in my non-realistic scenes, makes an image a bit more relatable.

Lastly....some more tack for my daz horses would be nice but I'm not particularly greedy.

It doesn't matter much to me if it's designed originally for poser or for Daz - Daz is poser compatible enough that most things work in it.

All in all, I just really appreciate what the community and creators give to us - especially since I can't model to save my life. I will cherish whatever they decide to provide. I always look forward to these events each year - mostly for the joy of discovering what is released each day. Thank you all!
Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane. - R Brault.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2022, 03:33:52 PM »
Agent P12 final version number 12.1079 was released last month. Nobody is abandoning anything. They have job postings and are hiring for the Poser team. The software was delayed while the team waited for Apple to release functional SDKs for Metal and their new graphics chips. The delay waiting to make a cross compatible software was one of the biggest hold ups to P12 final. They gave up waiting and released P12.1079. Future development is ongoing on the next iteration.

Aelin you don't need a fancy computer but I will admit it speeds up the process as does a fancy video card, but neither are required.

Firefly render still works. It's faster now but doesn't require fancy hardware. Superfly and Cycles render on the CPU if you don't have a fancy video card. They just take a little longer. Well maybe a lot in some cases. The fancy cards use ai to clean up the render by denoising it. Speeds up the render but can make it a little soft in the detail if you turn it up to high.

OBJ import and export work exactly the way one would expect. FBX import from DAZ, should you wish to use it; imports without issue. I regularily use DAE export from Poser to take full animation data (models, poses, lights, textures, ect.) all out in one file for Blender import so I can use the full suite of simulations that Blender has. All of which, including Studio; is free and requires whatever minimum hardware DS would require for it's use. I don't have it installed.

PBR textures render exactly the same in iRay as they do in Blender's Cycles, or Poser's Superfly as I have demonstrated in the past by posting identical renders from each engine and defying people to say which was the supposedly superior render engine as purported by the trolls. That is the purpose of PBR texturing. It looks the same everywhere in every PBR engine.

Damn; I've been out of commission for almost a month and my first post back is a raving diatribe. Maybe I should go back to bed.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2022, 03:20:20 PM »
Agent P12 final version number 12.1079 was released last month. Nobody is abandoning anything. They have job postings and are hiring for the Poser team. The software was delayed while the team waited for Apple to release functional SDKs for Metal and their new graphics chips. The delay waiting to make a cross compatible software was one of the biggest hold ups to P12 final. They gave up waiting and released P12.1079. Future development is ongoing on the next iteration.

Aelin you don't need a fancy computer but I will admit it speeds up the process as does a fancy video card, but neither are required.

Firefly render still works. It's faster now but doesn't require fancy hardware. Superfly and Cycles render on the CPU if you don't have a fancy video card. They just take a little longer. Well maybe a lot in some cases. The fancy cards use ai to clean up the render by denoising it. Speeds up the render but can make it a little soft in the detail if you turn it up to high.

OBJ import and export work exactly the way one would expect. FBX import from DAZ, should you wish to use it; imports without issue. I regularily use DAE export from Poser to take full animation data (models, poses, lights, textures, ect.) all out in one file for Blender import so I can use the full suite of simulations that Blender has. All of which, including Studio; is free and requires whatever minimum hardware DS would require for it's use. I don't have it installed.

PBR textures render exactly the same in iRay as they do in Blender's Cycles, or Poser's Superfly as I have demonstrated in the past by posting identical renders from each engine and defying people to say which was the supposedly superior render engine as purported by the trolls. That is the purpose of PBR texturing. It looks the same everywhere in every PBR engine.

Damn; I've been out of commission for almost a month and my first post back is a raving diatribe. Maybe I should go back to bed.
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I think my version, which has not yet been downloaded, (mainly due to my weak internet connection), is 11.6 Pro. I'm not up on the exact designation numerically speaking. If I can get to an area where my 5G unlimited data smartphone can have full signal strength, downloading the file won't be such a problem. As it is here where I'm stuck, I start such large downloads, and it times out on me. When I try to resume the download, somehow some type of corruption prevents it from working right; making me have to start the download from the beginning.
I have Terradome for Poser, which takes too much to render in Poser 10, which I've had for quite some time. I want to use the Terradome environments so badly, because what I've seen in renders of those files (I have several) looks quite awesome to me. They don't work in DAZ Studio, even though the products are now sold at DAZ 3D! DAZ is not offering anything that I've seen that can compare, even though they do have some great environments. I know Terradome began its existence as a Runtime DNA product line, which is now owned by DAZ. That's how a purely Poser Product ended up being sold by Poser's competition.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

participial