thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100123
  • Total Topics: 12324
  • Online Today: 872
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 18959 times)

Fafnir, Dreamer and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #2060 on: May 06, 2024, 02:10:57 AM »
Have a look here, it has answers to all the questions I have seen you guys asking about it
https://www.bentley.com/software/e-on-software-free-downloads/

That's the site, sure.  I looked all over that site but found no clue as to 'is this real, legal?  But why?'

Some is answered.  It is real.   I swept the page clean.   Burp!   Ahhhh!    Still sort of befuzzled on the other two bits though.

Vue 9 XStream (i think?) running fine, 64 bit, claims RAM as needed, lets it go when done, uses Nvidia RTX fine, imported a full PZ3 scene, from poser 11 pro, everything included.  Loaded it quick, rendered fine too.  Every resolution and style I chose.
I'd wanted to beat up on this Vue a bit as well as prove my system with Vue 9.   
WHAM!  yawn, 100% cool!   I am impressed with this Vue AND BadMoonRYZEN using it!

I'm happy enough on the important stuff.  Bentley DID buy up Eon and Plant Factory in 2015.  I remember that. And all the Vue users that had stayed current with all the versions suddenly scared they were gonna be abandoned.   IF Eon had folded that would have happened.  But, BENTLEY owns the "gorillas in business suits" EON now, THEY (Bentley) can darn well give away FREE any of their huge array of assets, if they want to.  And they DID or that entire page of goodies would not have been freely accessible.  OR available for instant download!  OKAY, 'nuff said on that, I guess.

Leaves just that tiny little word, "WHY?"  Haven't solved that one yet...

Thanks Alex, for prompting me to 'wax long and boring' on the topic.   It was fun, really!   :oD

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2061 on: May 06, 2024, 02:58:28 AM »
OH NUTS!   I am so sorry Alex!  I was using Waterfox to look at that link, and it didn't do it right.  I used it straight up in Edge and got the Bentley notification page and FAQs.   WOOHOO! :woohoo:  YIPPEE!  :yippee: oh take THAT  :rat-atat: ye blarsted "Gorillas In Business Suits" (former? managers of Eon Software AS nicknamed by users of POSER usenet newsgroups!)

Yes indeed, the answers to any question I might have are all answered right there!!!!!   YAAAAAY!   

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #2062 on: May 06, 2024, 03:21:01 AM »
Have a look here, it has answers to all the questions I have seen you guys asking about it
https://www.bentley.com/software/e-on-software-free-downloads/

Thanks Dreamer. Still have to run a P13 pz3 through it, but McG has P11 functioning so that's close enough.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2063 on: May 06, 2024, 03:56:29 AM »
Yeah, P11 uses Python 3.xx.xx so later versions PZ3 should do fine.  Vue asked once for Posers location folder, did it and all PZ3's found it.  Also learned from Eon's YouTube channel and a QuickTip vid that the Cornucopia store files by Eon are archived in those content downloads, so, there is a LOT of new stuff to install yet!    The narrator also showed us how to install batches of objects at one time.  Easy vid to find, lemme know if ya want the link!
I am glad I got a terabyte of free space on the Runtimes Drive, as Vue is gonna need it!  LOL!

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2064 on: May 06, 2024, 04:05:25 AM »
I think I need another  Runtimes Drive.    And I am eyeballing the new WD Blue 4 TB drive at Walmart.com for $268.99, which is about what I paid for my first 2TB SSD drive.  Figures!  But  a 4TB drive is looking right sensible now for my Runtime & Content drive!

Online Pommerlis

• Just In
    • Pommerlis
« Reply #2065 on: May 06, 2024, 04:23:04 AM »
A quick goodmorning to you all.
 :aaah!:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2066 on: May 06, 2024, 05:48:01 AM »
Why, Good Morning to you, Pommerlis!

And a good morning to everyone else as well!

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2067 on: May 06, 2024, 06:33:28 AM »
Good morning!
Harmonie is on the way to be back to normal, but she drove me crazy for a large part of the night. On the other side, Nenya was obviously also annoying, to say the least. It's the first time of their life they didn't sleep together. For once Nenya could sleep with his brother - which he was asking those last times - nope, not a single piece of sleep for his night :thud:
And now of course, all cats are sleeping.
Check FRM for great products

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2068 on: May 06, 2024, 07:49:01 AM »
Mornin to you all coffee cocoa and tea are ready the girls made biscuits and bacon for this morning and for later on there will be stuffed grouper with all the fixings  hushpuppies and tater wedges

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2069 on: May 06, 2024, 07:53:34 AM »
Good Morning to all,

A wee bit late this morning....Yesterday Spectrum sent a message that said they would be shutting down the net from 1AM to 5AM.  6AM rolled around...no net...then 7AM rolled around....No Net....and finally it's up and running....For how long...I have no clue....

Anyway.....Since rain in the forecast for most of the week...or so they say....I'll be out mowing today.

Aelin...Calie 2 moved her babies yesterday.  I'm thinking she moved them across the street to the neighbors place.  Less traffic over there people wise.  Had the neighbors kids running around yesterday and Calie 2 had enough of that....We were at Walmart when she made the move.  When we got home she was whining and whining and I had no idea why...I looked into the kitty house and no babies.  Then she started walking across the street to Don's place...I followed...she waited for me to catch up.  I didn't see them but she went under his place so they must be there. 

She was here for Breakfast along with the rest of the gang but left right away after eating and headed back to Don's place. 

Other then that....another day of light....and coffee :java: Ahhhhh

participial