thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100115
  • Total Topics: 12324
  • Online Today: 872
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 18761 times)

Fafnir, parkdalegardener, Dreamer and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
Re: 2024 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #2030 on: May 05, 2024, 08:17:42 AM »
Not Sure if anyone Here Wants This but Bentley Software is giving away some of their software. Vue and PlantFactory
https://www.bentley.com/software/e-on-software-downloads/

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #2031 on: May 05, 2024, 08:22:52 AM »
I am. I'm glad to see that things are getting better for you of late as well. Like everyone says to me; listen to the docs. Still getting bad weather? Didn't I see storm/hail/tornado/flooding warnings for your neighbourhood a couple days back?

That may be Houston area?   600 mi SE of me now, last 13 yrs!   Yeah, the whole floodplains area is, well, flooding.   We have had a few sprinkles up here, but no major weather yet.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2032 on: May 05, 2024, 08:30:41 AM »
Morning McG......Try to behave today......  :c-cat:

YETTHIR BOSS, YETTHIRRRR!  ;o)

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2033 on: May 05, 2024, 08:35:27 AM »
Good morning!
I'm here and there, because since late last evening, Harmonie has issues to pee. She does, but not much each time she tries. We are waiting to know if it's well our vet on keeping time this weekend; we had somebody who took explanations already. But impossible to go in other villages or town of the département if they ask us for.
Good point for Harmonie, beside that she acts like any other day.

So Harmonie has no pain which is good thing.....Keep us up to date on this.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2034 on: May 05, 2024, 08:38:59 AM »
Not Sure if anyone Here Wants This but Bentley Software is giving away some of their software. Vue and PlantFactory
https://www.bentley.com/software/e-on-software-downloads/

I AM I AM I AM !  What the heck is up with VUE?  I paid a pretty penny for Vue 6 Infinite all those years back.   And it seems they come with perpetual licenses!

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2035 on: May 05, 2024, 08:42:44 AM »
Radkres, I am shocked!  And busy downloading like crazy!    :c-cat: :ifonly:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2036 on: May 05, 2024, 08:48:04 AM »
In 1 hour, she has an app with the vet. But it was hard to do that.
First, the person who answered said to see with a drugstore on keeping. How great: none of the 3 is opened today, which is unbelievable for the so-called "sous-préfecture" of Creuse - which means we are the second most important town of the département.
After a new call, it's then possible for the app. Wallet will be hurted after that, but it doesn't matter. As longer as Harmonie is safe, it's all that counts. Mom will take her.

If Harmonie has pain, she won't show it I bet. What I know is she attaked Nenya during the night. It can happen. But this morning, she didn't answered to Eleni when he annoyed her (he could bit her, she was saying nothing so I intervened); but later she attacked him. Maybe it would have happened any other day too, who knows.
Check FRM for great products

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #2037 on: May 05, 2024, 09:16:16 AM »
In 1 hour, she has an app with the vet. But it was hard to do that.
First, the person who answered said to see with a drugstore on keeping. How great: none of the 3 is opened today, which is unbelievable for the so-called "sous-préfecture" of Creuse - which means we are the second most important town of the département.
After a new call, it's then possible for the app. Wallet will be hurted after that, but it doesn't matter. As longer as Harmonie is safe, it's all that counts. Mom will take her.

If Harmonie has pain, she won't show it I bet. What I know is she attaked Nenya during the night. It can happen. But this morning, she didn't answered to Eleni when he annoyed her (he could bit her, she was saying nothing so I intervened); but later she attacked him. Maybe it would have happened any other day too, who knows.
Have you checked her for any injuries. If she was fighting with one of the others, she might have sustained an injury that is hard to see because she has fur hiding it.
Cookie Baby was attacked by a dog, about 6 weeks ago. The dog bit her on the area of her anus, and she was having trouble doing her business for a bit after that. She has healed now fairly well, and is back to her old self. I know which dog it was, as it runs loose around here. I called animal control, the day it happened, and 6 weeks later, that dog is still running loose. Even so, Cookie Baby, McCartney, and Patience have learned to find a high spot the dog can't reach when he shows up. If Animal Control does not do anything soon, to protect my babies, I'll have to take matters into my own hands. Somebody told me "Don't let the cats out!" They love the outdoors, they know where they live, they know about the loose dog, and I cannot deny them their time outdoors. That dog, and any others running loose like that, are not supposed to be able to run free. There is a leash rule for dogs in the community I live in. Cats get to run free because they keep the pest rodent populations down. Mice and rats are a problem in this area, and pesticides hurt the environment. Cats are really good at controlling them. McCartney stays fat because he is an avid hunter.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2038 on: May 05, 2024, 09:19:55 AM »
Yup....Always better to be safe then sorry.  Just got back in from checking on Momma Calie II....She didn't like what I served her for breakfast in bed....so gave that to Grey Baby.....and tried something else.  She does come out every now and then to do a walk about and run across the street to do her thing in the field there.  None of the cats or kittens have ever gone to the bathroom in my yard....they always go across the street to the fields.

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2039 on: May 05, 2024, 09:26:44 AM »
We saw nothing in that area. We checked already because Giroflée years ago bit Puce and Puce had to go to the vet because one of her anal glands was reached.
Harmonie and Mom are on the way now. It's incredible how cats are able to increase their weight when they don't want to enter somewhere, not counting the use of their strenght. My Mom had the feeling Harmonie was double on weight all of suddently :tearlaugh:
Boys aren't fully quiet, but they try to sleep a little now, waiting the following.

Maybe they don't do on your area because it's where they live, TL. If a predator comes, it will check around where the things are done and not in the right place.
So, young Calie II has some ideas for good food, isn't it? :tearlaugh: She wants probably the best for her babies and profit of their presence to obtain in the same time what she likes the most!
Check FRM for great products