thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100072
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 885
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2021 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 176940 times)

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
Re: 2021 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #4820 on: December 04, 2021, 07:06:01 AM »
Break out the c&C. I'm back from the grocery and it's time to check out the final implementation of Geometry Nodes in Blender. Reminds me entirely too much of VRML. I hated VRML. Now, an integrated asset management system is something else all together. Depending upon how that changes my workflow, Blender may take a more staring role in my creative endeavors.

Aelin, my weather has been so erratic over the last couple of days that the only thing I can guarantee is that there is indeed weather; and that is about as reliable as it gets.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4821 on: December 04, 2021, 07:07:06 AM »
I've been in here for a while now but forgot to visit the coffee shop.  I'm on my fourth cup of coffee already LOLOL.  We got COLD COLD AND FOG which equals ICY roads...I have no place to go so all is good.

Have fun shopping PDG....Nowadays it's an adventure...just seeing if what you need is on the shelves....

And thanks for the Reminder about Poser and Blender...Got the E Mail about the updates but filed it for a later date....I guess this is the later date LOL....

I'll work on getting you a cool sig McG....

And THANKS for the :java: Fafnir.....Better get a couple more pots going...it's going to be a LONG day....:java: Ahhhhhh

Good Morning to you Aelin....Glad all turned out good for the kitty...Now you can rest easy....

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #4822 on: December 04, 2021, 07:13:51 AM »
You're ahead of me, TL.  I'm just one number three.  Now that you mention it, my cup DOES seem to be empty.   

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4823 on: December 04, 2021, 07:46:39 AM »
Lorna's finally up so I've got more coffee being made...She's only a two cupper....where I'm a two to four potter LOLOLOL

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #4824 on: December 04, 2021, 08:07:01 AM »
How annoying and boring starting on the 9th you are now signed up for two step sign in on your gmail account whether you want to or not ... good grief you now have to have your phone next to you just to sign in to your account.

What the hell do you do to check your mail on the phone then ????

This is starting to become frelling ridiculous ... next thing they're going to want a blood sample, a stool sample and a semen sample ... where the hell will it stop

I understand security but by all that is holy ...

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #4825 on: December 04, 2021, 08:14:44 AM »
I believe they're trying to attack the problem of stolen passwords.   Having a "physical" second factor is intended to address that.  I haven't looked at Google's (yet) but the two-factor-auth that we use at work has a way to remember you logged in for a fairly long period.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4826 on: December 04, 2021, 08:16:00 AM »
I do that for everything.  Phone, Internet, FB, any accounts I have to go into.  Better safe then sorry.  Only takes once for someone to become "YOU" and your screwed...and will have to spend years undoing what was done.  Takes one minute more to get a verification....

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #4827 on: December 04, 2021, 08:22:31 AM »
Like I mentioned I understand the logic behind it.

It is just annoying to have to have the phone tied off as an umbilical to you even more then some of the zombie's already do

... and do not bother to talk about a simple stolen password, I still have to file a PIN number to do my taxes, due to having a fraudulent tax return filed in my name.

And before you try to tie that together just stop, remember I was in bankruptcy and those records were on file in the court system

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #4828 on: December 04, 2021, 08:33:01 AM »
How annoying and boring starting on the 9th you are now signed up for two step sign in on your gmail account whether you want to or not ... good grief you now have to have your phone next to you just to sign in to your account.

What the hell do you do to check your mail on the phone then ????

This is starting to become frelling ridiculous ... next thing they're going to want a blood sample, a stool sample and a semen sample ... where the hell will it stop

I understand security but by all that is holy ...
I have no phone, so if they let me one more time enter in my gmail, I guess it's bye bye to them. But already they block me when they decide "they don't know that machine", so...
And I know people who will never enter their phone to please to google. Even one people in security that I know who said to never give such infos.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4829 on: December 04, 2021, 08:48:17 AM »
As I always say "J"....to each their own....  I weigh which "Pain in the ass" is worse and go from their....and Aelin...I totally agree with you.  My Mother never had a cell phone and had a tough time when everyplace she went required a code.  They'd send it to her via E-Mail which she could get off the computer...but wouldn't remember how to get back to where she was to put in in...