Chat Room

What's Up

vash99

2024 Mar 27 10:19:38
yeah well at least the chemo my doctor suggested is a lot less harsh than when my mom had it

Radkres

2024 Mar 26 10:42:06
I Hope You Come up Negative on Cancer! Chemo is no Fun!  :3flower;

vash99

2024 Mar 26 10:14:09
i did the doctor was slightly concerned but its already fading i go back to work next week with limitations and a referral to an oncologist for blood work and possible chemo

thelufias

2024 Mar 26 12:06:16
Any bruising should be reported to your Doctor if you didn't know how it got there.

vash99

2024 Mar 23 11:02:10
i do im always walking around this part of town it helps but yesterday i saw a big bruise on my abdomen its already fading but it caught me off guard

Radkres

2024 Mar 22 12:27:16
Reminder Do Your Home Work Too! Do Not Be My Aunt Who Does nothing unless they are standing There!  :hug:

thelufias

2024 Mar 22 09:20:19
That's a good thing vash...they push you...but it's worth it in the end.

vash99

2024 Mar 21 09:34:30
im going to msc in olive branch this weekend for me its physical therapy

thelufias

2024 Mar 21 04:14:51
Snow Tomorrow....we shall see....if not....we won't see

vash99

2024 Mar 19 09:59:20
 :havesum:

Fafnir

2024 Mar 19 05:36:57
 :toast:

Pommerlis

2024 Mar 19 04:54:08
Renovating is hard work!

vash99

2024 Mar 18 09:45:35
the food is overseasoned and they wake u up every two hours to check vitals, blood test , give the occasional tylonol  i got more sleep in one night home last night than four days in the hospital lolon another note i found the fifth incision its a lot longer than the rest and it stings

thelufias

2024 Mar 18 10:49:35
I know what you mean Vash...They wake you up to give you a sleeping pill LOL

Radkres

2024 Mar 18 08:04:37
O.o Drugs? The Kind Nurse with Tentacles for Hair? Oh I Know The Food!  :toast:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Das Mäuschen © Lienchen

TOTW

Metallica / Lethal Injection (TGIF) © oldeekdog

Monthly Contest Winner ~ February
~Space Fantasy~

1st Place:

R01 Nebula Patrol Flight by Agent0013

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 98781
  • Total Topics: 12309
  • Online Today: 602
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 113259 times)

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #4280 on: November 29, 2022, 06:33:00 AM »
Mornin  Nosh

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4281 on: November 29, 2022, 08:02:45 AM »
:ahhhh: Just putting up Lights!  :gday:

That looks Awesome Rad....wow.  I haven't started yet due to weather....Hope it clears up soon and the cold stays away for a bit...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4282 on: November 29, 2022, 08:14:56 AM »
Good Morning to all...

Going to be a chilly, wet, windy and possibly snowy day...and yup...it looks like it may be heading your way PDG....

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir  ....   Much needed to day....

Morning Noshoba...and I agree...a few of my favorites jumped ship and went to Rendo.

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #4283 on: November 29, 2022, 09:56:23 AM »
did  anyone besides  me  see that  the vendors over to rendo are  making  products  mostly  for use  in daz??  not  seeing  much stuff for  poser
I don't shop much at Renderosity, but I do drop in to have a look, occasionally. I had noticed that many products for sale there seem more oriented toward DAZ Studio, but it could also be that it is the nature of what I look for while there. It is no secret that I use DAZ Studio a lot more than Poser, though I am working on bringing Poser more into my often used applications. If you check the DAZ 3D store, you can find products that are more for Poser. The .mc6 materials format is Poser only, and any product that is designed to be textured by .mc6 is not really meant for any other application. I found that out the hard way. LOLOL
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #4284 on: November 29, 2022, 01:45:11 PM »
Good afternoon!
If people making Daz format don't want to (or can't because they don't have Poser) make for Poser format, they still can share their products in .obj. Plenty people are using a program or another using that format. That means more customers.
I'm not sure if it was mc5 or mc6 which work(ed) in DS4 when I tried it once.

It was a day back to many noise at home with the works. So Puce passed most of her day with the babies. And when I was back at midday, she was sleeping, and Nenya was near her. She even didn't come for her 'candies' (kind of dry food for healthy teeth) but waited I come.
I learnt that Nenya licked her during a while on the head, and she didn't flee. So the step of yesterday confirmed, and another one made.
But this afternoon, it seems the little ones made a lot of ravages, and Puce wasn't able to rest correctly. She is now in my lap.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4285 on: November 29, 2022, 01:59:03 PM »
That's great news Aelin...  Oz still has his days with the kids but for the most part...they all get along together.  He never bothers my Bootsy (who is confused all of the time...I think her mother dropped her on her head) but she is so lovable and is my cuddle bug...She'll bless Lorna with her presence occasionally :tearlaugh:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Ranking poster
« Reply #4286 on: November 30, 2022, 04:46:03 AM »
Yeah TL; cold rain and snow. Lots of wind. Worse tomorrow. I think I'll just hide away today and avoid the outside.

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #4287 on: November 30, 2022, 06:06:56 AM »
Indeed a complete wash out here too.  Morning
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #4288 on: November 30, 2022, 07:22:16 AM »
Mornin to you all  coffee cocoa and tea are ready the girls made biscuits and bacon for this  morning and for  later on there  will be fried snapper with all the  fixings and tater  wedges

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #4289 on: November 30, 2022, 10:34:34 AM »
Here in Georgia, we have had all night gully washer rain from that monster storm in the center of the continent of North America! Seems the rain comes down the most during the early morning hours! I looked at the map and saw that it was like a giant hurricane, but more or less sitting right in the middle, affecting the surrounding areas with torrential rains, tornadoes, thunder, and lightning! Places I go to walk have had the fallen leaves washed away, even in the woods! Last night was rather scary at certain points, with the high winds shaking the trailer we live in. We think a tornado might have been near us. If not, it was working up a spin for a bit!
 :nopanic; :aaah!: :java:
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback: