thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100133
  • Total Topics: 12324
  • Online Today: 487
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: Work entertainment  (Read 173846 times)

Radkres and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
Re: Work entertainment
« Reply #3850 on: November 28, 2023, 06:33:30 PM »
J, I do commiserate with your pain my friend.   It's why I haven't got my lost teeth replaced in over 20 years.   Still have 2 left.  ;)

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #3851 on: November 28, 2023, 08:10:29 PM »
O.o I Pray not to see one anytime soon as I have no Way to pay for anything they would do!  :ny-fathertime:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3852 on: November 29, 2023, 09:17:37 PM »
Well this certainly ranks up there for an WTF moment.

Got out of class tonight and what do we see but a fire in the building behind the Fire Training Academy.

And yes it was a REAL fire since there were no Engines or Tower vehicles on site at the time.

Imagine that a real and definitely unexpected fire just behind their training academy

:thud:

Called in it and they were there in a timely manner to put it out ... but as mentioned it was most surprising to see something like that after class ended.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3853 on: November 29, 2023, 09:18:42 PM »
O.o I Pray not to see one anytime soon as I have no Way to pay for anything they would do!  :ny-fathertime:

Yes, they still are doing the same to me .... give me money .. oh and by the way did we ask you for more money :tearlaugh:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #3854 on: November 30, 2023, 12:36:21 AM »
They ain't cheap either!

:glittery: :xmas: :ny-fathertime: :xmas5:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3855 on: December 01, 2023, 05:59:07 AM »
Well, I understand that times will always be tough for some and that there isn't always one thing to blame it on, for example government, upbringing, wrong place wrong time and so on and so forth .... but to just waltz in like you own the place and can do what you want is pushing the envelope.

Cleaning out the bay at work since we are moving to a new location. What do I see when I come back from a service call, number one none of the others that are in the shop doing any cleaning up. But two random people going through the dumpster and scavenging anything that is metal or even slightly recyclable.

Um, hello you are not allowed to do that this is not public domain, this is a place of business, and you are trespassing and stealing. Put it back and leave.

Went in to find out just what the heck was going on and by the time it was sorted out as to the fact that no one knew it was going on or even incorrectly gave them permission to even be there and removing things.

They were leaving without putting it back and sped away before the troops could go out and stop them.

Highly annoying especially when it was found out that the snowflake was the one that gave them permission to do so ... :rat-atat: that "expletive deleted" of a waste of good oxygen is the absolute epitome of a moron.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #3856 on: December 05, 2023, 01:11:19 AM »
Sounds like the alley behind the strip centers.   Not a strip CLUB, ok!   But yes, the owners put a dumpster out as needed for each business.  Yours is getting stuff hijacked, is there a fence/gate cutting the alley off from the street(s)?   Most around here just have the drive meeting the roads, with the dumpsters all along the drive behind the stores/businesses.   Fair game?   No?

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3857 on: December 05, 2023, 04:43:58 AM »
We do indeed have a padlocked gate on both sides. In my mind they must of scoped it out and decided to be bold and just come on in like they owned the place and the "snowflake" said sure help yourself. ASSHAT

What's done is done but it is ever so annoying that it occured.

Well, it is official out of ten only four students paid any sort of attention to and attempted to practice the lab work prior to last nights final.
Said they could come in early and start so they could have the maximum amount of time. Only five showed up. :thud:
Three of the four that put forth effort were the first to show up. What was so disgusting was the fact that several of them just out right forgot what the hell they had practiced and their wiring looked someone cooked up some spaghetti and threw it at the wall and what stuck was considered good.

:sigh: There is going to be some crying in mudville tomorrow night. Since of course they all think their work is fantastic, and oh I didn't have enough time. :ummm: you had the time you decided was good enough for you as you had the option to come in early. Fine I get that sometimes things happen, but did you not take it seriously, did you not make an effort to inform the boss that you had an important test. I mean the company is paying for you to take the class would they not want a "positive" return on the investment?

Inquiring minds

On a different note ... oh look a man with three buttocks .... oops

Finally got to do the last of the yearly PM's for the alphabet soup agencies. :yippee: done for another year ... got to love that ... sort of ...

Have weird vibes in the air at the office, in addition to discarding stuff, it was told that we have a meeting and a meal this week Thursday. :ummm: a meeting with everyone from the service side of the building is to be there... meetings are mostly a mixed bag especially at the end of the year, and you are including a meal ... but wait there's more, it is to be held at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games Orlando :thud:

And apparently we all have a free round or two in the carts :thud:

Now I'm really nervous. Since not only will our missing leprechaun going to be there but his boss and the bosses boss is in attendance too. Like I said this level of a meeting is quite unusual and troubling, perhaps I am making a mountain out of a mole hill perhaps not, the only reason I am troubled is that the leprechaun specifically asked when classes were over so as to ensure I could be there which is fine. Which all right the positive spin is just to ensure that all could be present since I am the only one that has another work related task after hours.

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #3858 on: December 05, 2023, 09:55:18 AM »
Jut out of Curiosity Do you have The Electrical safety Videos. Viewed by the Class? You know the ones where Dumb people Die on the Job From Electrical Flash Or when Someone Becomes Ground to High Voltage? Might Want to think About Why Being Dumb Around Electricity is Bad! o.O
https://www.esfi.org/workplace-safety/workplace-injury-fatality-statistics/

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #3859 on: December 05, 2023, 05:02:16 PM »
In theory they are supposed to see these videos in the first semester.

Methinks I should inquire on that topic as the level of stupidity seems to be on the rise