thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100129
  • Total Topics: 12324
  • Online Today: 487
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: Work entertainment  (Read 173780 times)

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
Re: Work entertainment
« Reply #2200 on: March 18, 2021, 05:59:11 PM »
How lovely, got back from the doctors appointment for further digging into my breathing issue

Tentative diagnosis of dyspnea is now upgraded to bronchial asthma

Tentative med is now upgraded from a two drug breathalyzer to a three drug breathalyzer .... I mean inhaler.

Oh joy ... just what I always wanted ... NOT

Have to get a full set of pulmonary tests ran and here is the fun part it is scheduled for April 1st ... yep ... April Fools Day ... :thud: :duh:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2201 on: March 18, 2021, 06:37:47 PM »
They ran some sort of asthma check on me while there and let me tell you that was the most obnoxious test ever, inhale until all the lights are lit up and then exhale slowly but keep it in the green zone of the tester ... what the unholy hell is that all about ... All I have to say is that it just about set me in a tizzy.

The breathing in part was fine but trying to exhale in a slow steady and keep it between the lines :rat-atat: it had a number score after the test was over and apparently my score puts me right in the "danger zone" the low side in theory.

However just trying to get through that test definitely is giving me grief at the moment.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #2202 on: March 18, 2021, 11:11:16 PM »
I had a cardio stress test treadmill once.   Had to go at a dead run for some 11 minutes.   I made it 9.5  and felt my heart do a 'flomp!', and the head cardiologist hollered "STOP!" and I did.  He asked me if I felt that.  I said it was one of those things you cannot miss.   I mean we only got the one heart, yeah?!   When it does something different, you notice that.   But never did one of those pulmonary function level tests.  Nor do I plan to.  J, you have been exposed to lots of dusts, right?   I figure that is the cause of your problem.  The material(s)  the damned face masks are made of are close to non-porous.   But but but BUTT we can't have droplets escaping into the general environment!  Bullshitters.  I bought a bunch of them, and use the ones easiest to get on.  They ALL severely restrict flow of air. 

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2203 on: March 19, 2021, 04:13:13 AM »
And that is the problem in a nutshell, the face diaper restrict airflow to the point of making it nigh impossible for me to breath, and if you expect me to either talk or work, it is now to the point of just call the :ambulance: now and get them on the way.

Did a cardio test last year and had to try and do it with the mask on, got to the last minute and made the nurse pull the mask down so I could breath or I would not have been able to complete it.

Offline Wizzard

• Wizard of Odd
  • Working It
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
« Reply #2204 on: March 19, 2021, 11:21:32 AM »
Of course no-one told you there was NO Backpressure on the exhaust breath. they're going slow and steady, I'm going... Lungs empty.  still measured 120% cap. that was 20 years ago, now? heh its get that tube out of my face or get a larger one.
Hey Don't be mean, remember.. no matter where you
go,
There you are.
Buckaroo Banzai

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2205 on: March 19, 2021, 11:39:48 AM »
Indeed no telling what those people are or were thinking. At any rate normal I am not and trying to comply with the test parameters yesterday was "ahem" challenging to say the least.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2206 on: March 19, 2021, 12:00:02 PM »
Oh and for a little clarity those pictures of my parts room. That is just the hardware parts for a project none of the actual radio or electronics.

I do store electronics in there some of the time but not always as those items are typical racked and staged and tested for the project before taking them out for installation.

Just add some fun to my Friday, there has been no less then three deliveries over the last three hours that now have the parts room a bit more "stuffed"

And oh joy just got the shelves for the Nitro project and they are the biggest abomination of a shelf unit I have had the misfortune to :soapy: with, yes I have used them before. Didn't like them then and still don't ...

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2207 on: March 19, 2021, 05:51:38 PM »
And to add insult to injury they are to narrow to accommodate the SRX-345

Called ye ole project manager and told him "oops"

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #2208 on: March 19, 2021, 06:36:35 PM »
Rack Expanders or New Rack?

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2209 on: March 19, 2021, 06:43:14 PM »
Not certain I understood the remark.

They shipped shelves that bolt inside of the rack (we have a two post config) and due to that it loses interior width which now means the SRX Junipers will not lay in the shelf at all.

Which is not what they were hoping to have going forward on this project.