thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100131
  • Total Topics: 12324
  • Online Today: 487
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: Work entertainment  (Read 173828 times)

Radkres and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
Re: Work entertainment
« Reply #1050 on: March 04, 2020, 09:28:09 PM »
Might I suggest a Strolling through the Gallery might make one feel some what better?  :iminnocent:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1051 on: March 05, 2020, 02:41:15 AM »
That helped

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1052 on: March 05, 2020, 02:58:48 AM »
And we are off to sunny (?) New Orleans at the ungodly ass crack of dawn. No idea why I picked such a time but :shrug: tis the luck of something.

What I don't know but ...
Another of those abominable working vacations. This time walking the Disney cruise line Wonder (tug boat) :tearlaugh:

The sad part is the amount of other work for the office that has to be done while there. Write ups for their island Castaway Cay, there is a 800 MHz system on the island that is limping along, and I do mean limping. Have to write up a recommendation on the repair aspect of it. Then the results of the site walk for the two boats, Magic and Wonder.
Plus, create a drawing in Visio of the install on Dream, with notations.

Then as if there is not enough already to do, I have that paralyzingly, dull, boring, tedious and commonplace task once again to attend to, writing midterm report cards for the 17 darling students.

:thud:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1053 on: March 07, 2020, 05:10:32 AM »
For my protection .... from all the weird ass normal straights out there

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1054 on: March 08, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »
Even better I picked up some for the neighbor and their kids that were watching the place and taking care of Watanuki for me.

Well, the parents were home when I went over and gave theirs to them, and tried to give them the ones for the kids at the  same time, they then said you need to hold on to the ones for the kids and give them to them personally it will mean more that way.

Well, that is what happened as the kids were out on the weekend visit to the other parent ... yes it is complicated ... nonetheless ... when they came back the mom brought them over and each of them got their own "string voodoo doll"

All three of them seemed pleased by the selections I had chose, so calling that a win.

Then to put a little icing on the cake, whilst I was out at Barnes and Nobels (really does it surprise anyone where I go on the weekend) I saw that the sequel to Frozen was on sale. So since I am so behind on the rest of the mainstream folks and finally bought the original movie, I picked up the sequel today.

Decided since it was going to be a while before I would have a chance to watch it myself I "loaned" it to them to watch it, mainly since the daughter was so keen on watching it when she saw that I finally got the original.

So all others in the household above the age of 13 (she happens to be 10) are in pain, as in the fact that the daughter will be singing the songs for days, the good news is that I get it back on Tuesday.

Online rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #1055 on: March 08, 2020, 09:13:17 PM »
From the guy who's brother used to give out chili on Halloween with a ladle:

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #1056 on: March 08, 2020, 09:41:37 PM »
I Like Traffic Lights  :iminnocent:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1057 on: March 10, 2020, 05:42:02 AM »
And I am back in the office and lo and behold but what do I see but the balance of the cable needed to finish off Flagler sitting on my desk ... :thud: :whatthe: is wrong why did not the other person go out there and install it all one has to do is run two additional lines and tie it down to the cable tray and punch it down on both sides.

No need to worry about bridge clips and lining up alarm point to match on both sides I already did that part.

So why is it sitting here, then the guy comes in and actually asked when are we going back to finish it. :thud:

So explained what I was thinking to him and at last he showed initiative and made arrangements to go out today and take care of it.

Good grief and he along with the other new guy are going to be in charge of DAS projects. Seriously !!!!

Which reminds me if they are in charge of the DAS projects then why am I still involved with them ... :sigh: ... guess maybe I can hand it off to them when it comes time to install the equipment. Probably will have to show them how but if that is all I need do I might call it a win.

Well, at last the used radio and repeaters have arrived from ye ole tug boat. Got my six boxes back and loaded with junk is an understatement. Heavy as you know what ... yes that heavy.

Now, come the fun part .... inventory ... how joyous is that, granted it is what I do best and in my sleep most of the time. The wrinkle on this is that x-amount of radios of certain types get distributed to folks.

All, I have to say is that me and ye ole senior tech get dibs on at least four a piece for customer testing purposes.

Hopefully I don't get de-railed like yesterday and I can focus on that task and complete it because ... yep ye ole boss already is wanting to bill for it. Seriously, we just got the returned equipment yesterday in the late afternoon.

Oh come to find out that there is now three additional job numbers for these projects, never was told that from the get go, I so love how for a communications company we do so little of it internally.

:shrug:

Not going to change anytime soon

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #1058 on: March 10, 2020, 08:41:57 AM »
Thought that Big old Flat screen was to keep up with that you know the so called manager was to keep it up to date!  :whatthe:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1059 on: March 10, 2020, 07:54:20 PM »
So did I

So much for that concept

participial