thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99974
  • Total Topics: 12319
  • Online Today: 1017
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Creating Morph INJ/REM files  (Read 5830 times)

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
Re: Creating Morph INJ/REM files
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 09:36:04 PM »
You're most welcome! Hope it helps. If anyone has any questions along the way, feel free to ask.
 :java:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2015, 07:21:19 AM »
Ok, I got it thanks :). I am not sure why is Notepad ++ better then the ordinary one but I think I better download it.

:thanks: It is good to have good tutorials. I am mostly working with DS, Bryce and I am hoping Hexagon :) need to get into things  :book: :java:
Dreams don't work unless You do...

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2015, 08:36:33 AM »
Ok, I got it thanks :). I am not sure why is Notepad ++ better then the ordinary one but I think I better download it.

It is good to have good tutorials. I am mostly working with DS, Bryce and I am hoping Hexagon :) need to get into things

Well, using NP++ is mostly a personal choice. It is most useful to programers, script kiddies and those reverse engineering moments because it can read chars that standard NP can't. It was designed with programers in mind and is 100 times more robust!

My morph injection hasn't been tested in DS, so I don't know if any of this would be useful to you. Many here already know this but, I use to strive to make my items compatible with DS but, due to their unstable nature I refused to pile extra work on myself trying to keep up with the mess. I no longer add support for DS.

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 09:23:23 AM »
I'm going to attempt to explain, though I don't know how successful I'll be....LOL

Poser and DS morph injections are fundamentally the same; though in Poser the reference launches only 1 pz2 for the morph. (short and sweet!) DS launches hundreds of smaller pz2's like you see in the screenshots below.

Daz likes to talk "WAY" too much!
 :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2015, 09:38:36 AM »

The whole ordeal is kinda like taking a suppository for hemorrhoids.

Poser – You shove it up your bum just like it says on the box!

DS – Has you taking it by mouth with or without a glass of water. “Sure” It will eventually make it to the hemorrhoid, but not before coating your entire digestive tract!
 :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2015, 09:59:59 AM »
Ok, I don't have problems with DS and as I said I like it a lot, I will not go into details now (as I don't know much) but I really like their site and way of doing things, I think it is professional and cool.

Thanks for help. I also like Poser but I think they are a bit more hm bureaucratic :).

Now I have been around 3D and Poser from I guess 96 but only lately as my country (Montenegro though I was born in Serbia, Belgrade so I can have their citizenship probably will) has opened to west and I have realized that I can work in this field as I have need for illustrations of my RPG works. For now I can do very nicely with all things I gathered around the web though it would probably would go better if I could invest some money into all that but for now it will have to wait as I still can't make money from it.

Unfortunaltely most of people in my country thinks computers are something strange, too complicated and hate them mostly, and even my own mom mostly think that I am just playing with it :) I have luck that my father is into computers and well he thinks that I should work more one learning about webdesign but I think this for me is very important too as I really like to work with art. Lately I have been drawing some maps and worked on my RPG system. I just would like somehow to make it all work :D

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 02:27:23 PM »
To be honest DS is one of the rare things that works good on my older computer. Only thing that is that I will need to invest into it if I want something more serious. But it works good for rendering.

If I am about to make 3d games I probably would try Blender and Unity or Unreal.

Thanks for advice actualy I am trying to do that, I have Unity and Unreal installed on my computer, but I have some other things that are priority beside i will need to learn to script and well I very much need to learn C++ to make more serious games. And to get Visual Studio and learn it.

Well for now I will just keep on trying to learn Web Design and work with DS/Bryce/Hexagon. As I said I would like to get into Unity and Blender :) and making games but we will see how it will go. Life is short :/

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 04:14:47 PM »
What heddheld said is totally true! And as he said, if you want an outstanding free modeler then Blender would be the choice in my book.

When it comes to game engines, I have played with nearly all of them...paid and free packages. Even the Lite-C engines "which are VERY unstable!" and Blender has a very impressive engine.

The best part with it is...you don't have to be an expert in a programing language like C++..."which is going to be a long investment of time to learn!" took me the better part of a year just to understand it. And for gods sake stay away from MS Visual Studios....For games other than those on FB it's worthless!
   :java:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 08:41:54 PM »
Look forward to taking advantage of these tidbits once the new system is built and burned in

Buying more parts this week ... still have a ways to go but forward progress is progress.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 09:51:45 PM »
What has been said about Poser is true - no matter what version you open the file and room structure is ALWAYS the same. Everything's always in the same place and you don't have sit there scratching your head as to 'Where is THAT now?'

DAZ has changed stuff so many times, I don't even know how these content developers have the patience to keep up with it. Now there are versions of a lot of things for Gen 4 models, G2, G3...etcetera just in one set of downloads. That content creator had to format every one of those. :thud:

Michael's now up to M7! If you have Poser you CAN fit the clothes on in the Fitting Room - which is one of those 'developments in capability' that Poser has included, as well as a Particle Effects room. But the base structure is always standard. That's not 'beaureaucratic', it's just good sense. Why should you have to relearn everything about every new version of the software? That is not good sense. That an excuse to develop 'new morphing packages', clothes fitting packages, point and click expressions and poses to just keep sucking money out of you. That's no professional. That's soaking you dry every time you turn around.

And as for what he said about the difference between loading a figure in Poser and DAZ, it's true. Poser loads the entire form then and there. DAZ figures get 'assembled' by part and piece. Look at all those Delta Injection files for every body part. Those are the parts and pieces that it's calling to assemble the DAZ figures, which is extremely intensive on computer usage.

You can load Gen 3-4 figures into Poser IN Poser. Now you have to have that DSON Importer to load any Genesis figure or their clothes or props. You CAN go into the figure's files and edit them so you CAN open them without DSON, but you better be very careful and you better get them all. So....essentially, DAZ is controlling Poser users. That's not even bureaucratic - it approaches a kind of fascism...much like Win10 and their updates over which you have NO control and can't even see in your Task Manager that they're going on.

"You are no longer in Control of your tv set. We control the horizontal and the vertical.... You have entered The Outer Limits". 

participial