thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100053
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 869
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: The Pet Shop  (Read 62280 times)

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: The Pet Shop
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2019, 02:02:01 PM »
Oz gets reckless enough without running on walls. 

He's sleeping on my footrest now because he's been going crazy as he was watching the guy FINALLY come and fill in the holes, add more soil, smooth it out with the tractor, and put grass seed and hay on top of it. 

Not sure what good putting grass seed this late in the season does...but then again....it may be the ideal time I'm thnking...

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2019, 06:41:03 AM »
Mogwai did the Speed Racer thing a while ago, but this time, Tattoo was just pretending to sleep.  When Mogwai swatted at his butt on the way by, Tattoo popped Mogwai's rear and made him miss his landing.   That was funny, glad I got to see it!   

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2019, 09:13:13 AM »
LOL....too funny.   We have fun with one cat and when he's really in a mood....he'll stand up tall and "Kung Fu" either Lorna or me as we walk by....  It's so funny to watch...Sometimes it's not so funny for Lorna because her hallway is dark unless you have a light on (no windows like my hallway) and she can't see "Kungfu Kitty" is waiting in the dark to Kung Fu her :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2019, 10:29:39 AM »
LOL!    Kung Fu Kitty, saw a couple those on YouTube!   Ha!  I like it, good boy OZ!   :D

Tattoo and Mogwai were both real agitated yesterday morning while I was getting trash out to dumpster.  Then Tattoo bolted out the door and I managed to stop Mogwai with my foot in the door.  Got it shut, then saw why they were both upset.   There was this LARGE very dark 'melanistic black' tabby in the yard, marking it and smelling all around.   Well, Tattoo is Da BOSS around these parts, and that would simply not DO.   So he instantly tangled with that cat, which freaked it out somewhat.   It ran off a few feet, saw Tattoo, motionless as a torpedo waiting to be launched.   Then he did, and ran low, IN the grass, like he did while he was nailing a bird or squirrel or rat in the yard.   Ruler straight line about 30 mph instantly hitting his spot.   He bit it I think!   IT shot straight up, clung to the fence, then over the other side of it and gone.
Then Tattoo promptly gets up, starts acting like himself again, talks to me and with his tail straight up rubs my legs.  I pick him up and pet him, telling him what a Great Warrior he is!    He ate it up :)   We proudly went back inside, no protest from Tattoo or Mogwai.   
That dark tabby was gorgeous, and almost twice Tattoo's size!      Love these guys!  :D

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2019, 11:18:11 AM »
Thankfully Oz has no use for the outdoors.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2019, 09:28:31 PM »
Tattoo spent most of his first year outdoors.   He wasn't allowed to live in the townhouse they were leasing at the time.   So, when his brother got run over, she scooped Tattoo up and brought him to me.   He is ten now, and pretty content to be indoors.  Especially now.  He knows what snow is, and he don't like it.  Heh!

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2019, 12:44:44 PM »
Tattoo, the genius tabby cat!    I keep several blankets and comforters spread out on my sis's sectional double recliner sofa, to protect it.  More or less.   That was the opening idea anyway.  SO, Tattoo has figured out how to create his very own cozy Cat Nest in it, by dragging the edges  around and making a big knothole in it.   Then of course, plop right in and nap all day.   At first I thought he'd "covered some of his bizinezz" with blanket.  So I carefully tugged at a hem of one and POP!  There's Tattoo!  Talking like a crazy kat being freshly woke up.  I patted him and let him back to sleep.  Sigh.   Something new every day!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2019, 05:06:31 PM »
LOL.....Smart cat indeed......one that knows what it wants and gets it.....

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2019, 09:02:01 AM »
Oz is a lot like that TL!    :haha:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2019, 10:15:34 AM »
LOL......Yes he is.....

He was on his cat stand this morning looking out the window at the birds trying to hang on the bird feeder when a gust of wind blew a dove that was about to land right into the window he was looking out of. 

Didn't hurt the window nor the dove but Oz jumped 5 miles high fell out of his cat stand.... and then went running back to the window to see what attacked him....He jabbered away at the Dove the whole time it was there eating the seeds on the ground..... :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

participial