Fafnir

2024 Apr 24 07:38:45
 :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 24 07:13:00
As long as it's not a lot...Chocolate always helps :havesum:

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 24 04:42:47
Second surgery done last monday. Does chocolate help?

thelufias

2024 Apr 23 10:19:20
It's Tootsie Tuesday...Enjoy the day

Fafnir

2024 Apr 22 05:20:09
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 20 10:45:19
i am it was chilly here to

thelufias

2024 Apr 20 02:40:22
Chilly here also Mary...Not sure about the "mebbe rain" part here.  Doesn't matter...I ain't going anywhere.

DarkAngel

2024 Apr 20 12:30:45
heloooooooo there on this chilly April day--it claims to mebbe rain, YUCK!  :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 Apr 20 08:06:41
Hang in there Vash

vash99

2024 Apr 18 10:21:20
im ok its lingering from the surgery from the surgery

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Homecoming © Mickale

TOTW

Let Me Make Something For You © (Sir Knight) rrkknight 3

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 245
  • Latest: Loogtao
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99462
  • Total Topics: 12305
  • Online Today: 647
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2023 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 87974 times)

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
2023 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« on: January 01, 2023, 12:04:50 AM »

You think NY traffic is bad with just 1 inch of snow on the ground, you should try Galveston, TX, traffic when it is just a coating on the ground. People, all of a sudden, couldn't handle the road with snow tires. :tearlaugh: I was (and still am) a seasoned NY driver and to save my own life, I decided to leave my apartment and car, in the early daybreak (5:00 am) to get to work by 7:00 am. I had to take, what passes, as mass transit (buses) to work. Mind you, Galveston is not a big place, it's only 10 minutes drive from the west end to the east end and back again.  :tearlaugh: But I digress. 1 inch would cause a traffic jam for non-New York drivers. :tearlaugh:

So true, Fran!   I was born and raised in the *whole* Houston, Tx. area.  That definitely includes Galveston.   East Beach was only 48 mi from our front door on the East Side (channel area it's called).  Hardly anyone down there knew a thing about driving in snow!

Oops, it is now time to shout *HAPPY NEW YEAR* !!!!   :happydance: :woohoo: :fireworks_01: :ny4: :ny-clock: :ny-fathertime:

Heeyyy!  We made it through another one!  :D

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
Re: 2023 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 12:19:12 AM »
Happy New Year Everybody!   The neighbors are shooting off their fireworks, and I expect to hear the Fire Engine sirens all through the night because of it.  It was a nice warm day today, clear and beautiful it was!   I am ringing out the Old and in for the New Year with Domino's PIZZA and Diet Coke!   Naw, I didn't  feel like having a drink this year.    I tore up some chicken bites for Mogwai and he just loved it.  I put his plate of chicken on the counter and had my plate of pizza and chicken bites there too, earlier.   Sure doesn't seem like a whole year has already flown by.  Well, it is 2023 and eighteen minutes, and counting!  LOL! :ny-clock:

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 04:20:56 AM »
 Mornin to you all  coffee cocoa and tea are ready the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this  morning and for  later on there  will be  baked  ham  with  black eyed  peas,  rice, hog jowls, and cornbread   tater  wedges  too   Happy New Year

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 05:06:01 AM »
Morning and Happy New Year.  Laundry empty so mostly good. You for got the oysters on the good luck for the  new year Fafnir. Personally will stick with the black eyed peas myself lol.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2023, 05:51:11 AM »
Mornin' all and a Happy New Year to everyone. Rain held off for the pyro last night and the hangover is minimal to non-existent. Got lucky I guess.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2023, 07:04:46 AM »
Good morning and  :ny4:
It's a day with plenty sun, and already a wind of storm in the same time!

EDIT: Also, I want to tell you. Starting today, I'm no longer selling stuff on FRM, nor anywhere else. French admin sucks, so I just stop. But I let all products I made in the hands of FRM team. It's to them now.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2023, 07:44:29 AM »
Good Morning to all....and Happy New Year.....

That sucks indeed Aelin....but Thank You for doing that for the Attic...We need every little bit of income we can get in order to survive the year.  Nothing ever gets cheaper...

Well, I didn't make it to midnight....I did wake up at 2:30AM to turn the TV off.  I didn't miss much from what I saw in the news this morning.

Thanks for setting up the Coffee Shoppe McG....  Thanks for the :java: Fafnir

Morning PDG....we have sleet, fog, and drizzle and who know what else we'll be getting...but it is SLICK and DANGEROUS on the roads this morning....so hopefully everyone is to hungover to go out in this stuff.

Morning Noshoba....Glad to hear the laundry is done....

Offline Hipshot

• Heavy Metal
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Fire vun!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2023, 10:34:58 AM »
 :gday: :new_year_3: :happy-new-year: :ny4: :peek: Good morning and Happy New Year to all.  Sorry *not sorry* that I missed the stroke of twelve here in Killeen.  The pyro was going strong and the critters were all in bed with us attempting to hide.  But all survived.  Just got up and let them out to a fairly warm day.  Connie didn't even want to get up.   I had to as I'm the one who "releases the hounds!"

Now back at puter considering what will do for the rest of the day, besides chillen' out that is.  Think I'll wander over to Fafnir's for some of that good coffee and vittles, then visit a while.

May the New Year bring us all good things. :ny-clock:   
Hipshot

Right, 'ere we go.  Roll cross country and go through the ditch . . . fire main gun to look . . . Oooops.  Is it supposed to do that?

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2023, 11:06:32 AM »
Morning HS....Warm here also...35 degrees and FOGGY....and as mentioned....No celebrating last night nor watching any celebrating last night LOLOL....

Today is a "ME" day and as soon as I find out what "ME" wants to do...I'll do it.  But my New Years resolution is to finish getting all 16,980 comics cataloged in the program that I'm using.  I have to wait a bit until they have their new Barcode scanner in place...and then I continue on.  Got 8,112 scanned already...but they started updating the program to add the comic value based on condition of the comic. This will keep me busy for a while.

But today I have the hardest job of all.  Got to clean out the kitties ears without being scratched to death....they are small and wily. 

Online rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2023, 11:25:53 AM »
Good afternoon and  :ny4: to all.  Beautiful, clear and warm (54°F [12°C]) in eastern PA today.