thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100114
  • Total Topics: 12324
  • Online Today: 872
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: Work entertainment  (Read 173652 times)

Online rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
Re: Work entertainment
« Reply #340 on: June 26, 2019, 04:41:03 AM »
An extraordinary video.  Over 1 000 000 views in five days!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #341 on: June 26, 2019, 01:30:18 PM »
I love it.....but then again....I love all her music and vids.

And "J"...when you said you have her CD's.....I'm taking it as just the music only....or have you brought her DVD's that has all her music vids on them.  There are 3 Music Vid DVD's in her collection....

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #342 on: June 26, 2019, 06:06:38 PM »
Not aware of any of those ... I did search one title and surprise it will not play on players in the US so this might be a bit difficult to locate.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #343 on: June 26, 2019, 06:25:03 PM »
Well, how droll, a site walk I did at the beginning of the month is now wanting to know when I will be able to schedule the install.

Well, without a PO not any time soon. :tearlaugh:

Then we have to order the parts, since they did not like my original quote and want me to use their coax now I have to order connectors instead of just pulling from my stock.

Unless I were to install it without lightning protection ... :tearlaugh: ... as if I would do an install of that nature.
I leave that to the fly by night companies.

The real problem though, is that yes a PO was cut and delivered, however that still leaves the problem of how is this to be installed when I am the only one around that does installs, the other two are still out of town. And the new guy could not manage this task on his own without guidance.

Then there is also the concept of we have to wait on the parts to be delivered. And with me having to use their coax means I have to wait on a delivery of a NF connector for LMR 400 :sigh: if I could have used what I wanted to use it could be done any time ... now not so very much ... than again as mention apparently next week I am supposed to go the School board police dispatch for an install ... and I don't care who I piss off but we also have to leave early one day to get my tags renewed.

Mainly because I am a cheap bastard and refuse to pay extra for sending it in by mail nor will I pay extra for using a debit card on line or in person.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #344 on: June 26, 2019, 06:56:30 PM »
Not aware of any of those ... I did search one title and surprise it will not play on players in the US so this might be a bit difficult to locate.

Take a peek here: 

Vol. 1

Vol. 2

Vol. 3

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #345 on: June 27, 2019, 04:37:06 AM »
That narrows it down my thanks

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #346 on: June 27, 2019, 04:54:05 AM »
And this morning I get an email from a sub stating that they got pulled off of the one project at the hospital. They are almost done, mind you, and will be working on the other project about two weeks.

Well, again no problem don't have the manpower to go out there and finish commissioning the system anyway. Plus there is another project that is now at the commissioning stage, yet there are a few loose ends such as none of the remotes are connectorized yet.

Granted, I was asked to show the new guy how to do that along with the other desk jockey. The claim was made that they will be going out this week to take care of it.

:ummm: It is Thursday and you still haven't asked me for the termination tools ... so not buying that story any longer.

And apparently the software has finally arrived and he (desk jockey) was installing it on the two AeroFlex machines we have. Still hasn't been vetted, nor can he answer the question about whether or not the new one needs the resistor across the banana plug on the AC meter in port.

Does me no good, so still working alone (not that I mind working alone) just wish I would get a thank more often then once every three decades ... case in point went in even earlier since I know nobody will process the new guys repairs because they are so busy.   :sure:  Must be nice to conveniently forget that one once was at the bottom, never forget where you started is my mindset. Heard someone come in, now they would know it is me because of my truck, but did they even bother to come by my office and even say good morning

NOPE not one tiny little bit ... what a moral boost that was .... :thud: ... yep sarcasm.

Online rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #347 on: June 27, 2019, 05:48:30 AM »
It sounds like the desk jockey's have a different definition of "this week". :sure:

I think the management principle is "find the busiest person and give them more work."   :yesway:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #348 on: June 27, 2019, 09:37:26 AM »
Actually Management likes to overwork the ones who get aggravated the most :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #349 on: June 27, 2019, 05:54:55 PM »
It sounds like the desk jockey's have a different definition of "this week". :sure:

I think the management principle is "find the busiest person and give them more work."   :yesway:

Sounds like what is happening to me at the moment, tis so annoying ... but what do I know.