Fafnir

2024 Apr 24 07:38:45
 :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 24 07:13:00
As long as it's not a lot...Chocolate always helps :havesum:

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 24 04:42:47
Second surgery done last monday. Does chocolate help?

thelufias

2024 Apr 23 10:19:20
It's Tootsie Tuesday...Enjoy the day

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Lyra © Prae

TOTW

Teddy © Egzariuf

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 245
  • Latest: Loogtao
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99687
  • Total Topics: 12311
  • Online Today: 819
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 115750 times)

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #2720 on: August 22, 2022, 04:58:09 AM »
Good morning, Fafnir.  Coffee please!

Noshoba, glad to hear  you've arrived in at least good enough state to write.

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
« Reply #2721 on: August 22, 2022, 05:46:02 AM »
Morning. Well I was going to make it just fine.  I keep the road rage in check with thoughts of the truck equiped with a Bushmaster...
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2722 on: August 22, 2022, 05:48:29 AM »
Hands Sir Knight a steaming  mug of  strong  coffee   Mornin Nosh  glad you got there  safely

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2723 on: August 22, 2022, 07:02:40 AM »
Good morning!
Last day of holidays for me!
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2724 on: August 22, 2022, 09:27:58 AM »
Glad you  made it safe and sound Noshoba...Despite the NC drivers.  We use to say the same thing about the Mass Ass Drivers when I lived in RI and in Wisconsin we blame the Illinois folks for their lousy driving....On the flip side...I'm sure they all say the same about us LOLOL.

Good Morning Aelin....enjoy your last day off...find something fun to do

Morning Sir Knight.....
Just got back from the Vampires (Blood Draw at the Clinic)  Good new is...they only had to use one arm...bad news is...took three tries before hitting the jackpot :thud:

I'll be gone tomorrow...It's Transfusion time once again....Hope they do better with the vein search then this guy did LOL....

Today I have to run out and stock up on Kitty and Cat food....dry and wet...and then I might get the lawn mowed if the grass dries up....we shall see...

Fafnir...thanks for the coffee my friend.... And take a peek here for the info on that tower I told you about  Miantonomi National Park Tower

When I was growing up everyone had access to it...we use to climb to the top and no one ever got injured...Now they have it gated up and no one is allowed to go in it for fear of injury lawsuits :thud: 

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2725 on: August 22, 2022, 10:39:06 AM »
Nice it is  thanks TL

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #2726 on: August 22, 2022, 11:08:00 AM »
Glad you  made it safe and sound Noshoba...Despite the NC drivers.  We use to say the same thing about the Mass Ass Drivers when I lived in RI and in Wisconsin we blame the Illinois folks for their lousy driving....On the flip side...I'm sure they all say the same about us LOLOL.

Good Morning Aelin....enjoy your last day off...find something fun to do

Morning Sir Knight.....
Just got back from the Vampires (Blood Draw at the Clinic)  Good new is...they only had to use one arm...bad news is...took three tries before hitting the jackpot :thud:

I'll be gone tomorrow...It's Transfusion time once again....Hope they do better with the vein search then this guy did LOL....

Today I have to run out and stock up on Kitty and Cat food....dry and wet...and then I might get the lawn mowed if the grass dries up....we shall see...

Fafnir...thanks for the coffee my friend.... And take a peek here for the info on that tower I told you about  Miantonomi National Park Tower

When I was growing up everyone had access to it...we use to climb to the top and no one ever got injured...Now they have it gated up and no one is allowed to go in it for fear of injury lawsuits :thud: 

TL, it might be that you are a person that has what is known as 'floating veins'. I had them until I reach puberty way back in the mid 1970s.
I remember a doctor that tried taking blood from me, and he kept missing the vein. when he missed he would wiggle the needle around trying to find it. OUCH BIG TIME!!! After his third attempt, I balled up my left into a fist and threatened him with it. "LET THE NURSE DO IT!" I told him loudly. He looked at me and saw that I was seriously ready to punch him. He gave the needle to the nurse, and she did it with no trouble, as she actually knew about my veins and how to hit one every time. I never let any actual doctor take blood from me anymore, because it turns out that most of them are poorly skilled in that department. :OMFG:
Thing is, I learned about floating veins, early on because I had them. I later learned that some people have them all their lives! Are you one of those people?
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2727 on: August 22, 2022, 11:17:21 AM »
My wife had floating veins and so does Lorna....  Mine are just "Used Up" veins due to all of the surgeries, transfusions, etc etc etc.  Plus...this guy was a newby...I could tell...He was overly polite :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #2728 on: August 22, 2022, 01:07:45 PM »
My wife had floating veins and so does Lorna....  Mine are just "Used Up" veins due to all of the surgeries, transfusions, etc etc etc.  Plus...this guy was a newby...I could tell...He was overly polite :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:
Hmmm. That's a problem I never had, but I understand how it could be painful. I see that you do know about floating veins, as you wife had them and your daughter has then even now. I must say I feel for your daughter, as I know how bad that can be for a patient that is being jabbed by an inexperienced professional. I'm sure your wife and your daughter must have suffered through that at sometime or more in their lives. I feel for you also, concerning the problem you must live with.
As I indicated in my previous comment, I grew out of the floating veins syndrome, as I happened to be among the lucky ones that do so. Nowadays, when a phlebotomist sees my arms with their popping out veins, they wish I was their patient. LOL The ones that do get to take blood from me have it very easy these days, no trouble hitting the vein first time! Please, don't be jealous. LOLOL
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2729 on: August 22, 2022, 05:45:40 PM »
It was always a hassle for Linda thus her reluctance to go to the Doctors when needed...She passed away at a young age...at least young by my standards since she was only two years younger then me.

As for Lorna...Yup...it's a hassle for her each and every time...even with the "Expert" Nurse who we both have faith in....

participial