thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100013
  • Total Topics: 12320
  • Online Today: 1083
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: What really seems strange all over the world.  (Read 398 times)

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.
What really seems strange all over the world.
« on: June 15, 2020, 07:33:37 PM »
In France and the United States where autonomous zones have been put up the News said they are peaceful, yet they have guns and are willing to use them.  Anyone who has an opposing idea is severely dealt with by being beaten.  At night you can hear the scream of people whom are scared.  I hear of rumor where rapes and robberies run rampant in these so called utopias. Plus they are running out of food. What is next going to peoples houses outside the zone to get the items they need.  I don't know if this is happening in the UK but I know there has been riots there too.  It is like the whole world has gone mad.

Over 80 percent of truck drivers said they will not go to cities are defunding the police in the USA.  This will make things interesting in the days to come. 
Round up all the usual suspects!

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
Re: What really seems strange all over the world.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 08:09:43 PM »
The Nation of CHAZ is a (Predictable) DISASTER

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 08:40:21 PM »

Here is some more from Seattle.

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 03:48:22 AM »
To start: avoid Paris as much as possible. Several friends from USA came those last years. One woman had to enter in a shop to be safe, because a group followed her to rape her, by day.
A couple lost money when the purse was stolen.
And I don't count the tourist buses where baggages are stolen when the vehicles are blocked  by the traffic. But that is in different towns.

In France, at least one district is taken by some communities, and they apply as much as possible their rules - including 'religious' rules - on people. They are all "pure" when they talk to journalists: no drugs, no hits on their wifes, no prostitutes, no weapons, no terrorism. Nothing. But in fact they are the heads of those networks.
Those districts have weapons circulating underground, like weapons are forbidden for the population (except for the hunters). Many war weapons are there, coming from wars like the one from ex-Yougoslavia in 90's. Including mortars.

We have mafias from North Africa, the rest of Africa, Italia (mainly near the border with that country), Chechens, Balkans, Romania (those are so-called beggars in towns, and city halls let them to do)... Many have even not the French nationality, but a law forbids we send them back easily in their countries. You understand, they are under political asylum. Then, their children are French like they are born here.
Weirdly, the Asian people (like Vietaniam refugiees from 70's) are in all times less in those things. Is it a question of education?

What is doing police? Nothing, because they are attacked when they come to bring back the peace in the heart of those districts. The rare times where they do the job heavily, they have to come to many many, and not just police but the teams called RAID here (more or less your SWAT).
During the lockdown, 2 policewomen tried to force a band to respect the rules. I don't remember the town where it was. But they were almost killed by the band.
That situation exists since the different governments, starting in 80's, ordened to the police to do nothing, or it would put the fire in those districts. And if the police did something, well the judges give no punishement, or very few time of prison or a bill; even for murders. It's like that we have people with dozens of arrests in their criminal records at less than 20 years old.

It happens than some are arrested by the police nowadays. And that something bad, like a death, happens to them. And there, you have families talking of their poor 'little angels' so pure, they did nothing. No, their potential victims were lying. Or it was normal he tried to escape the police. Or to hit the policemen.
We have an exemple. Looke for Adama Traoré on internet. He fled the gendarmerie (a militarised police we have; don't ask why, I don't know) 4 years ago. Ran like a mad, hidden in the flat of a man, and arrived there out of breath. Was find easily by the gendarmes. Bring to their casern. Felt faint. When the emergency men arrived, it was too late.
The family of traoré pretent the gendarmes killed the guy. But that day, despite the fact he was known of the police forces, it was his brother who was looked for, not him. When he fled, well gendarmes thought he had something to blame. They just made their job.
Btw, a "brillant" family for sure. Everyone with a criminal record.
And you see, that family is pushing for the mess in France, because of USA events. They push for manifestations in all the country, with slogans like "kill the French", "kill the white" (even while there are white people with them in the manifestations),"the France is ours", "kill the Jews" and so on so on. So cute people, isn't it?

The left (and many judges are left) ideas than offenders don't have the understanding of our laws and deserv a second, a third, a... chance are bullshit. Specially when they are murderers, rapers, pedophiles, dealers, violent thieves. I don't care for those to be killed by the police, or the victims of their own stupidity.
I say good riddance.

And I tell that also because I lived like a child and a teenager in a district starting to go on the wrong way. We left just in time.
It was at that time a mixed dictrict, with all colors, and French (including from islands like Caraibs and la Réunion), not French, second and even third generations.
Check FRM for great products

Online Scouseaphrenia

• Tomok (The Other Man Of Kianna)
  • Ranking poster
  • Bard from the Attic... ...so you should be
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 06:40:37 AM »
Seen similar things here. At a police station near us the police barricaded themselves in every night and women were raped just outside. They didn’t come out to help.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 02:27:23 PM »
I keep saying Humans are the worst species walking on earth....No common sense in some....and rabid brutality in others.....and in many....no balls to make things right.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 05:43:24 PM »
Too right

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

participial