Chat Room

What's Up

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

thelufias

2024 May 01 07:22:42
Another day...Another coffee :java: Ahhhhh

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99962
  • Total Topics: 12319
  • Online Today: 997
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Resident Evil Animated Movies  (Read 527 times)

Offline CalieVee

• SuperCaliefreebeelister
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Faeryl Womyn
Resident Evil Animated Movies
« on: January 07, 2019, 09:34:37 AM »
I decided to put this here since these are not anime, Resident Evil is a game, which inspired 6 live action movies and 4 animated 3D movies, there are also comics and novels released as a result of this game. For this section of the website, I will focus on the 4 animated movies. The four films are Biohazard 4D-Executer (2000), Resident Evil: Degeneration (2008), Resident Evil: Damnation (2012), and Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017). I never heard of, let alone saw, the first movie, however I did see the other three.
Biohazard 4D-Executer is 20 min long. The film is set in the Midwestern American Raccoon City, whose citizens have been transformed into zombies after becoming infected with the T-virus, a biological weapon secretly developed by the pharmaceutical company Umbrella. A military squad – consisting of leader Claus (Masaki Aizawa) and his men Roger (Hiroto Torihata), Ed (Hideto Ebihara), Robert (Tadasuke Omizu) and Norman (Yoshiyuki Kaneko) – is sent into the city by the company. Members of the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service, a group specialized in containing biohazard outbreaks caused by Umbrella, their objective is to rescue Dr. Cameron (Yurika Hino), a female scientist researching a new virus.
Resident Evil: Degeneration is a 96 min long movie and unlike the Resident Evil live-action film series, Degeneration is set within the same universe as the original video game series. The main characters are Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield, who appear together for the first time since the 1998 game Resident Evil 2. The story takes place mostly in an airport and a research facility, with Claire as the main character. Zombies cause a play to crash into the airport and ends up causing many in it to become zombies. Claire, with a small group, must get to safety and is later helped by her brother Leon and an officer Angela. Afterwards, she goes to the research facility with Frederic Downing, where she witnesses Angela's brother being a terrorist and his plans for the virus. Now it's a race to survive for Angela, Leon and Claire against a self destructing building and Angela's seemingly overpowered brother.
Resident Evil: Damnation, a full length movie, revolves around biological weapons used in a European war zone,and sees the return of Leon S. Kennedy as the protagonist.The film was released as a digital download on Xbox Live, Zune and PlayStation Network on September 15, 2012, just over a week before the Blu-ray/DVD editions on September 25. The end credits of the film display clips from Resident Evil 6, which was released a few weeks before this film on October 2.Leon S. Kennedy sneaks into the Eastern Slav Republic (a fictional post-Soviet country formed following the dissolution of the Soviet Union) to verify rumors that Bio-Organic Weapons (BOWs) are being used in the country's civil war, which the U.S. and Russia are preparing to intervene in. Leon finds his contact, finds some rebels and finds the shady government dealings, as he works to survive the creatures the T virus creates.
Resident Evil: Vendetta, a full length movie, is set in between the events of Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. BSAA agent Chris Redfield is tracking Glenn Arias, a Brazilian-American death merchant and a former CIA operative who is wanted by both the Interpol and FBI. Arias is on a mission of vengeance against the U.S. government for killing his friends and family in a drone strike at their wedding. Leon puts in another appearance as these agents work against the clock, a new virus and a mad, revenge seeking doctor.
As mentioned earlier, I saw the last 3 movies and I enjoyed them. The music was good, dialogue was catchy and character development was well done, as was the story line.

Offline CalieVee

• SuperCaliefreebeelister
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Faeryl Womyn
Re: Resident Evil Animated Movies
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 09:35:54 AM »
Forgot to mention the movies are posted according to the order you watch them.