Fafnir

2024 Apr 24 07:38:45
 :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 24 07:13:00
As long as it's not a lot...Chocolate always helps :havesum:

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 24 04:42:47
Second surgery done last monday. Does chocolate help?

thelufias

2024 Apr 23 10:19:20
It's Tootsie Tuesday...Enjoy the day

Fafnir

2024 Apr 22 05:20:09
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 20 10:45:19
i am it was chilly here to

thelufias

2024 Apr 20 02:40:22
Chilly here also Mary...Not sure about the "mebbe rain" part here.  Doesn't matter...I ain't going anywhere.

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Lyra © Prae

TOTW

Teddy © Egzariuf

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 245
  • Latest: Loogtao
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99578
  • Total Topics: 12310
  • Online Today: 685
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: The Pet Shop  (Read 61655 times)

Offline Hipshot

• Heavy Metal
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Fire vun!!!
Re: The Pet Shop
« Reply #450 on: January 22, 2022, 12:40:42 PM »
Greetings fellow Attic denizens.  Have been out, owing to various situations.  Mostly this Covid/cold/pneumonia/whatever.  My son was very worried about Connie and myself so "coaxed" us to get a Covid test over at the VA.  Yep.  Connie and I both tested positive.  So, staying home and hiding under the covers while it runs its course.  A little rough, but survivable as we both got the jab, but refuse to get that damn booster.  Things are starting to return to normal, if you could call it that.  Been attempting to work up some enthusiasm for work/fun, but so far . . . . meh!!!!!

Hopefully, this too shall pass. 
Hipshot

Right, 'ere we go.  Roll cross country and go through the ditch . . . fire main gun to look . . . Oooops.  Is it supposed to do that?

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #451 on: January 22, 2022, 02:02:50 PM »
You and yours take care.....I got both boosters with the understanding that it does not keep the virus away but makes it more livable if you get it....But I'm old so it was highly recommended that I do so...  Haven't had no problems with any of the shots thus far...and it been a while since I've had them.  Next up is the pill....maybe.... :nopanic;

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #452 on: January 22, 2022, 03:16:56 PM »
To each their own, no jab, no booster, no pill ... body immunity at this point as I walked through the valley of ... now the Jewish penicillin is working just fine for nourishment. Last night we had a serving of one of those heat and serve meals. Surprisingly it was tasty ... I do remember the old times when those meals were as tasty as cardboard with a side of ketchup.

So my body fought it off successfully and things are back to what passes for normal in my life, still short on the full piss and vinegar circuits, but we are getting there .... :heeheehee:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2022, 09:34:04 AM »
This supposed pandemic is being used to exert control over the people. I have not even considered getting the shot or the boosters. I have to say it is being handled really badly by our US government.

A little more than a year ago, when I got really sick, it was Staph Infection. I was given two bottles of antibiotic pills (60 each), and had to take all of them. When I asked the Doctor about how that would affect my system, he said the only thing it would do to my body is remain in my system for 18 months. Now here is the kicker: Since that time I have been exposed to Covid 19 at least 5 times, and have not caught it! I would say the antibiotics I took are working overtime for me. As for the injections, I see no need for me to get any. This Pandemic is nearing the end of its course, but if Big Pharm had its way, they would want it to keep going. They make lots of money, with the drugs they produce and distribute, and a really big amount of that is ill gotten gain! Not gonna let them make money off of me!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2022, 10:03:33 AM »
  :hijacked:  :drHiJack:
I think Hips looked for Coffee Shop, not the Pets room :tearlaugh:

Here the thing, to stay in the messing news (and while I have a cat in my laps).
I have friends in Oklahoma. One has health issue, and absolutely can't take the injection (not that she wanted to take) or she'll die. I'm not allowed to tell what, but what she has is pretty important.
Since the beginning of that "pandemic", she didn't catch that virus that was supposed so terrible we must be died since before the end of 2020 (if you listened the news, it was the way it was presented).
Then, recently, she caught the omicron. Her daughter too. None of them injected, they are now negative. No second effect, except less envy to eat for several days while with the thing. That's all.
Now see that. Her brother-in-law had 2 injections for his job (and jockingly even with that, it's not enough to travel in Mexico nor Canada, he is treated like non injected people). He caught the omicron at the same time that my friend and her daughter. And he is STILL positive. The injected one.
So, nope, the injections serve to nothing, except the companies to make money, with the help of governments.

BTW, since the beginning, I never caught that spreading thing. Even when we were supposed to be under a tsunami in our area. :shrug: Except one cousin, nobody was in my family. Not even my aunt who is a nurse.
One of my former colleagues has her husband working in hospital. He never caught.

And now, it's time to go back to our beloved pets! The one in my laps (Giroflée) is awaken now. Probably she doesn't like I write so much :tearlaugh:

(If you want to continue the other talk above, don't forget to look to go there, there are talks about
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?board=530.0 )
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #455 on: January 23, 2022, 01:57:29 PM »
Yup...back to the pets....At least I can talk about living things that I like.....:java:

Online Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #456 on: January 23, 2022, 02:02:19 PM »
Yup...back to the pets....At least I can talk about living things that I like.....:java:
Why I suspect than the attic nurse isn't between the "living things that [you] like"? :tearlaugh:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #457 on: January 23, 2022, 02:07:25 PM »
LOLOL.....So you're saying we should consider her a Pet?  :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Online Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #458 on: January 23, 2022, 02:10:05 PM »
I have no idea of how is her relation with J  :java:

How are your 4 panthers? And how are outside cats?

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #459 on: January 23, 2022, 02:10:38 PM »
Wouldn't recommend it unless you really want to see how much fun she would have with you .... continually instead of the infrequent moments that she currently bestows upon you.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

participial