Chat Room

What's Up

Radkres

2024 May 21 07:41:27
Ouch! Will Keep You in our Prayers!  :nurse:

AngellsGraphics

2024 May 21 06:53:06
Hi everyone, once again I have a broken rib sure is no fun lol. Hope to be back not doing much in art these days. Hope you all have a great summer. :peek:

Fafnir

2024 May 21 07:57:00
 :peek:

vash99

2024 May 20 10:05:46
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 20 08:10:00
Yo Hey

vash99

2024 May 19 12:36:10
hey yo

Radkres

2024 May 18 09:13:03
Hey  :peek:

Pommerlis

2024 May 18 10:40:05
Just passing by sayin heeyyy :overthefence:

Fafnir

2024 May 15 07:19:22
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

pic of baby owl © Fafnir

TOTW

What a brilliant idea, my friend! © Nemesis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ April
~Anything Goes~

1st Place:

Amour Florist and Gifts © Launok

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100219
  • Total Topics: 12328
  • Online Today: 933
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Rancor  (Read 10439 times)

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
Re: Rancor
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2018, 01:50:37 PM »

:tearlaugh: That's okay. It's just where my mind went when I saw the image. LOL. One never knows with my brain.

This? I told you before, my brain is like Fiber McGee's closet, and you never know what's going to fall out when I look at something. And luckily for most, I often push it back in and it'll never be seen. Is it good or bad? No it's just me. They're monsters, so it's not going to be like M4 and K4 exactly. I thought it was 'cute' in a monstery sort of way. Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say. Alrighty?

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2018, 05:58:29 PM »
HA!   SO right, Ray.  In that we humans do seem to think of ourselves as "The Worst!".   The reality though, to someone else looking in on you, might think better of you.  For all of us.   Even you dRaCX!    :(ROFLMAO:

We humans???
 :sure:

I earned my reputation with pride!
 :grin:

Offline CalieVee

• SuperCaliefreebeelister
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Faeryl Womyn
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
I'm with you on that assumption dRaCX, I'm a Heinz 57...part human, part demon, part angel, part alien and part goddess, and lets not forget the creature from another dimension...lol Should also mention my human part is also a Heinz 57, born and raised Canadian, yet my ancestry covers 6 other countries. We could say I'm worldly, though don't know the term that also covers the universe and alternate dimensions.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2018, 07:13:12 PM »
Could start with other worldly and then go from there

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline CalieVee

• SuperCaliefreebeelister
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Faeryl Womyn
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2018, 10:58:27 PM »
Other worldly...good one, I like that...lol

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2018, 04:42:06 AM »
We humans???
 :sure:

I earned my reputation with pride!
 :grin:

BWA HA HA ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahaaaa  !!!!!    :ifonly: :haha: :perverted: :phfft:

:yeow: :whuaat: :40: :sunny:

Hey  It SNOWED!

Offline McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2018, 04:43:34 AM »
Yaknow . . . .  I hate them OhPee's plans!   (other people)

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2018, 08:49:58 AM »
I'm with you on that assumption dRaCX, I'm a Heinz 57...part human, part demon, part angel, part alien and part goddess, and lets not forget the creature from another dimension...lol

I am almost tempted to reply to that with what I know to be true, but for the sake of being tagged a lunatic I shall not. What I will say though is that which I have said a thousand times over...There are many things that walk the earth in the form of a man that anything but a man! (Man as in male & female.)

@McG

There are many reasons I dislike that word (human - aka "hued man or first man") of which is the fact that none truly remain. What walks now is simply "Man!"

I also dislike him too, but then again...that's what got me in trouble the first time!
 :thissmall:

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Working It
    • ShareCG
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2018, 08:53:58 AM »
Could start with other worldly and then go from there

I was thinking more like around the world in 80 lays....Ooops, I mean ways. Oooops again, I mean days!
 :iminnocent: :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2018, 10:46:26 AM »
And follows a descent into madness..........

Hue - color

Hew - to cut wood

Human - from Old PIE ghomon...or something like that, simply means 'man of the earth' (as opposed to being a god in the heavens.)

adama - man of red earth - the red clay (hue-man)

What is referred to is the generation of Noah which contained the essence of the gods - one of their own slain for the purpose of creating the first humans, then destroyed mostly by The Flood - Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth, etc. - all of whom are the progenitors of the various kinds of humans who populate the Earth. I believe that's all in the Book of Jubilees. Then too, supposedly the gods created another 'set' of humans (lulu(s)-Sumerian - 'man'  ) to replace all those killed in The Flood. Didn't Shem, Ham and Japeth already have wives? So, according to this scenario.....what happened? :ummm:

As for untold parts of stories - and there are at least three here I can think of - if you don't or can't tell the whole story, what's the point of mentioning it? To leave some mystery in the fertile and odious minds of those who hear and see, left to make up their own stories? Or go "Yeah, :sure: :odd: ... you're either f.o.s. or looney."

You can only go so far where you manage to offend everyone. People don't want to see things any different than they are accustomed to seeing them or have been brainwashed into seeing them, because it's more comfy that way. Not so disturbing even though if they knew what they were looking at, it's right in their faces. And then there are those who want to be disturbed for whatever their reason. So, you either adapt and go on, or forget it all together.

And then there are those who don't get what they're supposed to be doing in this form in which they find themselves. Or they do know and refuse to accept it.

And, then there was something about a contest to create a model of Rancor, which several modelers entered. There are several Rancors :yes:     

participial