thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100072
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 885
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: corona madness  (Read 10914 times)

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: corona madness
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2020, 03:44:58 PM »
And to think we used to drink the stuff...
https://images.app.goo.gl/MhVV39rBZuA8NE4L9
:tearlaugh: I heard yesterday than some people were taking photos of them with that trademark
Check FRM for great products

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2020, 03:53:08 PM »
it is from here it is people who have recovered not cured.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/03/11/over-1000-cured-coronavirus-italy/

Offline CalieVee

• SuperCaliefreebeelister
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Faeryl Womyn
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 04:34:56 PM »
Saying cured and not simply just recovered with time is very misleading.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2020, 04:38:56 PM »
Valid point and like mentioned "big shaker of salt" required, when reading any news these days.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Chiron

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2020, 04:32:06 AM »
Quick and straight - life has become rather hectic here:

In particular for elderly people, a vaccination against the normal pneumococcus (standard pneumonia) seems to help protecting from possible superinfections - bacteria taking advantage of already debilitated tissues and immune system to do freely their business.

It won't do anything to the virus of course, it will just put an extra bullet in your gun.

Offline Scouseaphrenia

• Tomok (The Other Man Of Kianna)
  • Ranking poster
  • Bard from the Attic... ...so you should be
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 05:28:28 AM »
Now we’ve got experts arguing over what to call it... they must have self isolated and have gone stir crazy...

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30557-2/fulltext

Offline Scouseaphrenia

• Ranking poster
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2020, 06:25:29 AM »
UK govt are now saying they want over 70s to self isolate for 3 months, anyone over 65 wont be treated but they are still let people in from abroad without any checks.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 06:31:41 AM »
All i know is unless the US either gets a new test or the President stops being worried about his image and being blamed for anything bad, you're being lied to.

Japan has a positive that the US cleared from the Grand Princess. We have at least four from the same ship. All supposedly tested negative by the US and were sent home. All arrived home sick.

I watched CNN last night try to explain the Japanese case as reinfection from latent virus in his system. In other word he reinfected himself after recovering. Great logic there.

On a lighter note; the largest manufacturer of toiler paper in the country has reassured everyone that there will not be a shortage and they can stop hording it for whatever reason.
Cali NL does have at least one case. It is not virus free as you stated in another thread. Look at your Provincial health site.

Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline Scouseaphrenia

• Ranking poster
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2020, 06:46:01 AM »
Someone was bound to do this sooner or later...

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2020, 07:48:21 AM »
UK govt are now saying they want over 70s to self isolate for 3 months, anyone over 65 wont be treated but they are still let people in from abroad without any checks.
Oh sweet. It would be more honest to say "hey you, old dirt, die!" And during 3 months, how they do to eat?

Yet, I don't believe we are better. This morning, the minister of education was on a radio. He told the population will be reached at 70%. If we have mesures to avoid expansion, how can we obtain that number?
The answer is simple: we have a thrid minister reached by the covid-19, it's official in her case since last night. And journalists said to the guy in teh studio: "you made a test because of the issue with your colleague, of course". And the minister said "no, I have no symptoms, so I haven't the covid-19". Suddenly everyone in studio was silent.
Now maybe the journalists will think several times before to invit those stupid people from governement.
But the goal at the end is to "slow" the pandemy, not to try to stop it. I guess problems for retirement pensions will be settled easily like that...

One of our heart of epidemic was the military base whom guys take back french people and people from different country from Wuhan. But no, no one of people bring back to home was with covid-19. Nooooooooooo of course, just a coincidence.
The best way, since the beginning, would have to leave strangers living (or being in travels) in China. They weren't worried before by Chinese hospitals, they could manage with in this period. But it seems a lot of people are selfish, trying to escape to the places with virus. We saw that in China with strangers, and some Chinese people trying to go in other areas of country. We saw that in Italia when the quarantine was declared in country. We are seeing that in France, where inhabitants of Paris tries to leave the city. They don't care to have the virus with them, they leave. Thank to one of these persons, we have a heart in a party of our region, because he has a secondary residence here. And he came with his wife and children, who had also interractions with the rest of population even knowing he was with virus.
The fact is many people don't care about others, including their family. Sorry, I care about my grandma, and one of my aunt who has healthy problems. I care also for my Mom, even if she is fine. I care for several colleagues, who aren't necessary with good health. And I care for several people in the district who are old and sometimes not well for health.
Yep, not everyone is like the stupid French NBA player, touching everything and everyone around.
Check FRM for great products