Chat Room

What's Up

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 May 02 09:17:51
It's a Rainy May Day in May..A good day for :java:

thelufias

2024 May 01 07:22:42
Another day...Another coffee :java: Ahhhhh

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99947
  • Total Topics: 12319
  • Online Today: 858
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: From the Diary of Arwelle Shadowbane  (Read 491 times)

Offline Paul

• Catherine's Delight
  • Working It
  • Cocked, Locked and Ready to Rock!
From the Diary of Arwelle Shadowbane
« on: June 25, 2019, 10:10:52 AM »
My earliest recollections are of my mother singing softly to me as she tucked me into bed.  She was a Fier`Dal Lady with sparkling emerald eyes that radiated her love for me whenever our gazes met.  Those same emerald eyes that I inherited along with the fiery tresses that fell below her waist.  Other than our devotion to the Mother that is all we share in common.  The fire in my soul, the lightning fast reflexes, ability to heal wounds to an extent and the ability to summon a Holy Steed to my side,l that all came from my Father.  Teagen Shadowbane, a Paladin of unrivaled devotion to the Truthbringer and whose integrity could never be called into question was gone before I was born.  Killed during the Rending of our world when Norrath was violently transformed into the shape it is now.  Mother told me many tales of him and his family as I grew into the Elf that I am now.  They were bonded here in Kelethin because my Grandfather was dying and his final wish as to give his eldest daughter away from his deathbed.  Mother told me it was a small and quiet ceremony whereupon my grandfather passed on from this world following its completion.  My Father returned to the Family home to relay the tidings to his parents and to make arrangements for another ceremony there to honor them and Mithaniel Marr while my Mother and Aunt gave Grandfather his Last Rites.  Father never returned to Kelethin for within days of his departure the Rending occurred killing many, destroying the Shadowbane Home along with the entire family except Mother and me.  When word arrived of what had befallen the Home in the Karanas and its occupants Mother grieved for a long time but her grieving ended the day I was born or so she has always told me.  Mother never sought another Husband to this day.

Arwelle Shadowbane
Paladin of the Mother, Tunare
Protector of Kelethin.

Offline Paul

• Catherine's Delight
  • Working It
  • Cocked, Locked and Ready to Rock!
Re: From the Diary of Arwelle Shadowbane
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 10:23:19 AM »
I met a Teir`Dal Lady today in the City.  It is very rare that one of their kind is welcome here so out of curiosity I engaged her in a friendly conversation.  I introduced myself and she did as well.  Her name was Kardell.  We chatted for a while but I noticed that she kept staring at my face and trying to be covert about it.  She eventually told me that I bear a striking resemblance to someone she knew.  A Kiabella Shadowbane.  It did not come to me immediately but after a few moments it dawned on me that she bore the same name as my Great-Great Grandmother.  We talked about it for a little while and I am almost sure that she had indeed survived the Rending of our world.  I asked her to let Lady Kiabella know that she had met the Daughter of Taegen Shadowbane.  That should convince the Lady Kiabella that my claim is true if she is in fact the same Kiabella Shadowbane as I was told about.

When I returned home I informed Mother of my conversation with Lady Kardell. 

participial