thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100086
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 887
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116765 times)

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #4110 on: November 16, 2022, 07:19:19 AM »
Mornin to you all coffee cocoa and tea are ready  the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this  morning and for  later on there will be grilled pork chops  with all the  fixings and tater  wedges

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #4111 on: November 16, 2022, 08:15:46 AM »
Wow And I thought the SLS getting off the pad was Exciting!  :OMFG:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4112 on: November 16, 2022, 08:30:21 AM »
Morning to all....

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....Need it this morning. 

Damn PDG....I remember the last time you posted about bullets flying at your place and it took them a long time to fix your door....at least I think it was your door......Hope they don't take that long again....I remember that you couldn't even lock it last time...and in your place, that is not a good thing.  But....Glad your OK

Hey McG...did you do a ALL NIGHTER or did you fall asleep in front of the puter.

I'm worn out before the day even gets really started.  Had another 4" of the heavy wet snow on the ground this morning...Had to shovel a path in order to feed outside furry clan.  I was going to clear the sidewalks and car but said the hell with it.  No one walks on the sidewalks and I'm not going anywhere LOLOL

My Daugher got a free bowl of Chili from Culvers on Vets day HS and I got a free Milkshake LOL.  It was too early for me to eat anything.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4113 on: November 16, 2022, 08:38:48 AM »
Morning Aelin,

She's still in ICU and no improvement as of yet.  Because of restrictions due to Covid and whatever else is floating around, Don is only allowed to be with her for a very limited time and no one else is allowed to visit at all.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4114 on: November 16, 2022, 10:26:46 AM »
Morning to all....

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....Need it this morning. 

Damn PDG....I remember the last time you posted about bullets flying at your place and it took them a long time to fix your door....at least I think it was your door......Hope they don't take that long again....I remember that you couldn't even lock it last time...and in your place, that is not a good thing.  But....Glad your OK

Hey McG...did you do a ALL NIGHTER or did you fall asleep in front of the puter.

I'm worn out before the day even gets really started.  Had another 4" of the heavy wet snow on the ground this morning...Had to shovel a path in order to feed outside furry clan.  I was going to clear the sidewalks and car but said the hell with it.  No one walks on the sidewalks and I'm not going anywhere LOLOL

My Daugher got a free bowl of Chili from Culvers on Vets day HS and I got a free Milkshake LOL.  It was too early for me to eat anything.

The bodies were carted out after midnight last night. The cops are still in the hallway and building "security", and I loath using that misnomer; is sitting on a chair beside the door waiting for a locksmith. Again. The cops are here to protect the crime scene. Officer (3 uniformed and a narc) involved shooting and all that. The building guy is to make sure he gets a key to the new lock across the hall when the door gets replaced. I may or may not get a new door. They may just screw a stainless plate over the bullet holes. Three holes. Good grouping. They took the slugs out of the wall about a foot and a half from where I'm sitting.

We got a couple of inches of snow as well. It's still falling on and off. Will for another day or two. Better than across the lake. Buffalo has 3ft coming by tomorrow.

I hope Don's wife will be ok. Hospitals everywhere have Covid/RSV/flu and all the rest criteria now. It can be hard on loved ones being separated.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4115 on: November 16, 2022, 10:28:31 AM »
Wow And I thought the SLS getting off the pad was Exciting!  :OMFG:

Was pretty cool. I watched it live despite the hour. Too much drama going on to get much sleep.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #4116 on: November 16, 2022, 10:30:15 AM »
Hands PDG a bottle of Copper Creek this should help

Better order in another for the stock. I'm denting this one kinda hard today.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4117 on: November 16, 2022, 11:23:34 AM »
The bodies were carted out after midnight last night. The cops are still in the hallway and building "security", and I loath using that misnomer; is sitting on a chair beside the door waiting for a locksmith. Again. The cops are here to protect the crime scene. Officer (3 uniformed and a narc) involved shooting and all that. The building guy is to make sure he gets a key to the new lock across the hall when the door gets replaced. I may or may not get a new door. They may just screw a stainless plate over the bullet holes. Three holes. Good grouping. They took the slugs out of the wall about a foot and a half from where I'm sitting.

We got a couple of inches of snow as well. It's still falling on and off. Will for another day or two. Better than across the lake. Buffalo has 3ft coming by tomorrow.

I hope Don's wife will be ok. Hospitals everywhere have Covid/RSV/flu and all the rest criteria now. It can be hard on loved ones being separated.

You take care and try to stay safe....and yup...SSM (Sisters of St Mary's) Hospital/Clinic still has EVERYONE mask up...which is a good thing...and yes....they are FULL and understaffed.

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.
« Reply #4118 on: November 16, 2022, 12:41:36 PM »
Morning,

I guess the best thing about this morning is being able to get up from sleeping.  Hope everyone is doing well as can be. 
    The weather is down in the high 30s this morning and the high will be 54 degrees F, and it is clear today.   It is starting to get cold out here.
Round up all the usual suspects!

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #4119 on: November 16, 2022, 02:08:40 PM »
Good afternoon!
Reading what you said PDG, I feel pretty lucky to have only noisy works around. Another hell day for cats. I only heard for the morning, like I worked in the afternoon.
We have wind tonight.

I forgot to tell you. We called to snip Nenya. No place before December 6th :thud: Nenya is still excited a part of the day. Lucky we are, so far Harmonie isn't responding.

EDIT: don't forget to prepare December contest
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=25133.0
Check FRM for great products

participial