thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100086
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 887
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116751 times)

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #3730 on: October 22, 2022, 07:44:17 AM »
Good Morning to all....

A beautiful Morning  out there...53 degrees, and the yard looks spiffy.  Of course I had the outside clan clambering for food...including little Cali, which I had ready to go...  All of the inside baby's are sound asleep after a hearty breakfast...and OZ is on my lap making my legs go numb.  Gotta put him on a diet...LOLOL

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....and now to start the morning fun

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #3731 on: October 22, 2022, 07:45:19 AM »
Good morning!
I pass quickly before to go at job.
We were with Puce this morning to see the vet. Her second part of the night was terrible for her, like if she was no longer able to breath. Almost as worse as the previous night, where everything started. Thank you NOT the works which must stay for 10 weeks minimum at the foot of our building :thud: The first allergia she had started in our previous town because of permanent works everywhere around in the district. Once, I think it was at Fall 2019, I almost lost her because in addition of the allergia she caught something else.
So I woke up around 4AM when I felt in my sleep she had problems, and I'm not in my bed before more than 1AM :thud:
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3732 on: October 22, 2022, 07:50:12 AM »
Glad you got Puce to the Vet and good to hear all went well....You stay safe and take care....Hugs to all...give Puce an extra hug for me.

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #3733 on: October 22, 2022, 07:53:26 AM »
I'll do!
Check FRM for great products

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #3734 on: October 22, 2022, 08:19:56 AM »
Good morning all ye of merry ole ATTIC!    :woohoo:   Tattoo is home, and, while not exactly "happy", he IS in better shape!

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #3735 on: October 22, 2022, 08:23:35 AM »
Aelin, I send hope and prayer up for Puce and your family.   And you get a special request, you ARE One Of US!  :)

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3736 on: October 22, 2022, 08:37:23 AM »
Glad to hear about Tattoo McG....now the both of you take care....and get some rest...

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #3737 on: October 22, 2022, 11:03:42 AM »
Good almost Noon, Folks! Had a better night than the previous week of them. Our heater and other electronic heat based devices went belly up on us, during the coldest nights. The only thing that was working was a small hotplate with the better element coil (old style, and easy to repair). So we were having to rely on it with a mini fan to blow the heat around. It did better than I thought it would. Our neighbor brought us a nice little space heater to borrow. We used it last night, and it did really well. I'm thinking about asking the neighbor if he will sell it to us. At least I did not have to be wrapped up in thick blankets last night. Our Kitties slept against me, sharing our body heat with each other. It was a good night for me at least, and I think it was good for them also.

Was trying to get Poser 11 Pro downloaded yesterday, and the serial number for it is somehow invalid.
I went "Huh? What's up with that?"
So I contact certain people to see what can be done to fix that problem. I should get what I own! Right? I think so, and my dark side does too! LOLOL
Anyway, I am actively working to resolve the issue, and will not let up until it is resolved to my satisfaction. If they have to assign me a new serial number or whatever, I demand that they do so! If they don't, I'll send 'Grim_G1M' to haunt them in their dreams! "Bwah Ha Ha Ha!"
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #3738 on: October 22, 2022, 11:23:06 AM »
Good morning!
I pass quickly before to go at job.
We were with Puce this morning to see the vet. Her second part of the night was terrible for her, like if she was no longer able to breath. Almost as worse as the previous night, where everything started. Thank you NOT the works which must stay for 10 weeks minimum at the foot of our building :thud: The first allergia she had started in our previous town because of permanent works everywhere around in the district. Once, I think it was at Fall 2019, I almost lost her because in addition of the allergia she caught something else.
So I woke up around 4AM when I felt in my sleep she had problems, and I'm not in my bed before more than 1AM :thud:
Sorry to hear about Puce with her allergia. Must be something happening in your area causing it. Hopefully, Puce won't catch something else during her problems with her allergia.
Show her you love her, and do whatever you can to support her in her time of need.
Cheers!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3739 on: October 22, 2022, 12:27:36 PM »
I wish you luck Agent. If you never downloaded it when Smith Micro owned it then there may not be a functional code in Rendo's database. If you bought it from Rendo after they resurrected it from Smith Micro then they have you covered. After all; P12 has finalized and P13 (or what ever it gets called) is well underway as is Dawn2 and some other stuff. There is no further work going to be done to P11. It's outdated Python and original superseded Cycles implementation have been left behind. I suspect; though have no inside knowledge, that the P11 serial number verification servers will be shut down when P13 ships. It is only kept up now because there are a lot of scripts that were not, or are not going to be; updated to Python 3.x for any number of reasons. After all, the older outdated pieces of Poser such as the Face Room have been removed in order to move the software forward instead of fading into obscurity due to old dead end code and workflow.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

participial