thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100072
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 885
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116726 times)

Offline Noshoba

• Wolf Warrior
  • Ranking poster
    • Noshoba Deviantart
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #3700 on: October 21, 2022, 06:07:23 AM »
Yeah I have a strong suspicion Daz will follow with 5.0; which will tick me off.
What are dreams but unexpressed wishes of unmet needs.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3701 on: October 21, 2022, 07:48:44 AM »
Good Morning to all....

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir.  Not sure what is planned for the day but I'm sure something will come up.  This morning temps make it seem like we are having a heat wave....it's 40 degrees right now. Hummm, that IS a heat wave...sorta....

One project I keep neglecting is going through my bookmarks that I just keep adding to though I know many sites are gone and forgotten...

We shall see....

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.
« Reply #3702 on: October 21, 2022, 08:31:53 AM »
Good Morning,

Great Coffee Fafnir. 

When it comes to Spring and Fall they call it the cold and flu season because the weather can't make up its mind to be hot or cold. 
Round up all the usual suspects!

Offline FrahHawk

• Thundering Hawk
  • Attic Icon
  • It always begins with a dream...
« Reply #3703 on: October 21, 2022, 08:39:38 AM »
It's 11pm now, been waking up since 10pm.   Got any coffee in them pots still, Fafnir?   I need all of it tonight!   :coffee3:
Last two weeks, it's been real hectic for me, with all the trips out to the Amarillo VA, multiple appointments in many of the days, and still got one appointment for the month of ACK!tober.   Have to get Tattoo in to the veterinarian clinic by 8am in the morning, for his surgery.  Sheesh.   Almost 1000 miles behind me, in just one months worth of VA Med Center visits. 
(Fran I know about being  a slow keyboardist too.   It's 11:30 now!   ;o) )

:tearlaugh: Ain't that the truth and the spellchecker thingy don't help any either with the grammar checker built in. Dabnabit! I know how I speak and what I wanted to say. it's colorful and this here grammar thingy thinks it knows me. Awww sometimes I'll let it fix things. Other times, I would ignore it. Anyway... I was never a fast typist to begin with. :tearlaugh:

You really have been a busy beaver these days. Hope things slow down for you to relax a bit.
When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them back at the bastards. :hawk:
9/11/01 never forget...

Offline FrahHawk

• Thundering Hawk
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #3704 on: October 21, 2022, 08:42:03 AM »
Hey, Fafnir! Thanks for the tea and the trimmings. I'll take it to go. Got to go and get the rest of the stuff for the birthday menu.  :woohoo:
When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them back at the bastards. :hawk:
9/11/01 never forget...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3705 on: October 21, 2022, 08:49:52 AM »
it's the on the 30th...Right Fran....  :woohoo:

Offline FrahHawk

• Thundering Hawk
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #3706 on: October 21, 2022, 10:01:00 AM »
it's the on the 30th...Right Fran....  :woohoo:

Yeah! :cool: And this time, ⁣ I will be dining alone. With my brother, now 6 ft under along with the rest of the family, this has got to be the loneliest, coldest, milestone reaching day of decades of my life. Still grateful to be alive, tho.  I think, a celebration is in order! For someone who wasn't supposed to live this long, I'm darned tooting lucky!  :grave: :tearlaugh:

9/11/01 never forget...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3707 on: October 21, 2022, 10:45:44 AM »
We'll all be celebrating with you in Spirit .... and come in and chat on your Birthday....You're never alone in here   :woohoo:

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #3708 on: October 21, 2022, 11:18:25 AM »
Speaking of DAZ Studio and Poser, I have DS4.10 and Poser 10, neither of which require a connection to the internet. I can use up to Genesis 3 in DS4.10. Poser 10 does not get used much, if at all. I have Poser 11 Pro ready for download from Renderosity, but have not yet done so.
Call me retro if you wish. I will accept that moniker without protest. The older versions of those applications still have plenty of use for me, and I won't be wanting for using them.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3709 on: October 21, 2022, 12:30:34 PM »
I don't care if my software validates every once in a while, but I am against renting software on a monthly/yearly basis and having it only accessible via the net. I refuse to have my data on the cloud for anything other than encrypted backup of a clean install should I have another HD failure. I studied the fledgling science of computers in the early 70s for the explicit purpose of shedding the yolk of client - server and freeing my fellow serfs from the grip of same. I really have no wish to go back there. Young folk and Apple users "just want everything to work together" and are happily giving up their freedom from "Big Corporate (insert company name/business type here)" for the ability to do such; and Big Corp just finds a new way. Rent a render farm for the new Vic Chick for instance. Manipulate your camera pictures (fix faces, remove others) using remote server side software that would never run on the actual phone itself. If you knew that you wouldn't have spent so much on the phone and the 5G connection. Every time your laptop updates you get another offer to use remote office software when you click on a spreadsheet document made by other software. Browser updates trying to become the one ring, I mean service; to rule them all. No one is a Luddite anymore. Even if they claim to be such. Your phone, computer, laptop, automobile and every other damn thing in one's life beg to differ.

And yes; I'm bitter today. Spent my morning stressing with Revenue Canada. The IRS for comparison for those to my south. Seems that my dismal stipend has decreased yet again. They have, in their infinite wisdom; decided that because I live rent geared to income (yep, I'm poor) that they will now no longer give me the Senior's Tax Credit for my rent. Seems that my Province changed eligibility without telling anyone and the Fed audited my taxes because of it. I won't owe anything or have to pay anything back after being audited. They just won't be giving me a quarterly cheque for $200.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

participial