thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100053
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 871
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116681 times)

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #3540 on: October 12, 2022, 03:19:38 PM »
I'm sure they will all get along well Aelin....just takes a wee bit of time.  You're the expert so I'm sure you'll find ways to get them to trust each other.  As for my clan....I've got Henrietta sleeping in her cushy sleeper under my desk, Puss Puss is  sleeping on my bed, Bootsy is in her favorite spot on the couch and OZ is on the back of the couch guarding her.

Offline Pendraia

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #3541 on: October 12, 2022, 03:25:07 PM »
Pendraia, as you can see; I have found the figure so if you want me to check test in P11 or P12 can do. I don't keep anything older installed.

That would be terrific! Just waking up but as soon as I've had some coffee I'll send you a link. Dropbox okay?

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #3542 on: October 12, 2022, 03:26:55 PM »
Oz, great brother!

Most of cats at the shelter weren't sleeping near each other when I adopted Puce. And it's something she never experimented too much with Giro, even in their better days together; that was because of the welcome that Giro made to her. They stayed in the dominative/dominated cat system, despite teh fact Giri tried to do better with Puce: Puce simply never forgot.
And now, even if she isn't doing the horrible face that Giro made for her, is doing bad. I hoped she was less harsh with them. But when they'll be bigger, she'll maybe change her mind because of obvious reasons!

Babies at the contrary are really sleeping together when they can. At the end of afternoon/beginning of evening, when I was back at home, they were in a couch together, all paws mixed on the body of each other :tearlaugh:
Check FRM for great products

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #3543 on: October 12, 2022, 03:30:57 PM »
My Cookie Baby shows me her love in many awesome ways. My favorite is when she climbs into my arms while I'm standing. She will also seek out my hand and push her head into it, and she comes to me when I'm sitting working on my PC or watching something on TV, and crawls into my arm to cuddle. She will also turn over onto her back and expose her belly for me to rub. Cats usually don't like humans messing with their bellies, but I have a way of getting them to like it. I even pet their backs from tail to neck, rather than neck to tail. I have a knack for being able to do things like that to my kitties, and them liking it. You could say I have magic hands! There's a right way to rub someone the wrong way!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #3544 on: October 12, 2022, 03:48:06 PM »
All cats, except Giro, always loved I ply with their bellies - in case of Giro it would have been ok, in exchange of the lost of my hand! :tearlaugh: She had difficulties sometimes to remember the games weren't true fights.
Anyway, Puce and I we play regularly that way. I started today with Nenya, he liked once he understood it was a game, not so different than a ball of any other toy. His sister was just looking with interest.
Puce accepts the tail to neck if it's a style of massage in circles, back and sides. She asks for!

I wish you all an excellent end of day, when it will be your turn. With babies, I'll probably don't pass tomorrow at my midday like I expected. And the evening, I'm going to be at my job for a show.
Check FRM for great products

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3545 on: October 12, 2022, 04:15:27 PM »

That would be terrific! Just waking up but as soon as I've had some coffee I'll send you a link. Dropbox okay?

No problem. Just getting supper together.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3546 on: October 12, 2022, 05:15:20 PM »
Well, good luck Aelin....I'm sure they will all get along....someday...I'm glad the kitties have each other though..that makes a big difference...

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.
« Reply #3547 on: October 12, 2022, 05:26:37 PM »
Should have had my coffee before I posted. I sound all angry and I am far from that. Better double up on the Creek Fafnir. That or I better roll one up and mellow out.

You don't sound angry to me.  Sound like you are cautious when it comes to money.  Right now the market for cryptocurrency in unstable some days it is up and other it is down.  Sort of like a roller coaster.  I have invest a very small amount in there but it is a hobby and not an income for me.  Just like the stock market however it seem like very thing is crashing there.  Glad I don't depend on stock for money either  invested small amount since that is a hobby too. 
Round up all the usual suspects!

Offline Pendraia

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #3548 on: October 12, 2022, 05:43:50 PM »
No problem. Just getting supper together.
Thanks...

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3549 on: October 12, 2022, 05:48:46 PM »
Done. Reply and test img sent.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down