thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100068
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 871
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116701 times)

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #3510 on: October 11, 2022, 06:03:14 PM »
Aelin; this sounds like a wonderful scene. I hope Puce will not be too uncomfortable till everyone learns to get along.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3511 on: October 11, 2022, 06:07:50 PM »
Morning all...sitting here with my coffee as I read the forums.Kitties! When do we see pics?

Anyone interested in tested some pz2 pose files for Gruggle Monk? I have 6 plus a zero figure pose. I used pfe to create them but they work nicely for me in Poser.

I don't know if I have the figure any longer. I remember him, but that doesn't mean much. I'll look in the archives tomorrow. It's getting late for that type of thing.

Offline Pendraia

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #3512 on: October 11, 2022, 06:40:08 PM »
I don't know if I have the figure any longer. I remember him, but that doesn't mean much. I'll look in the archives tomorrow. It's getting late for that type of thing.
thanks! Much appreciated...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3513 on: October 11, 2022, 07:39:23 PM »
Sounds like a house full Aelin .... but then again...who am I to talk :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:  And yes...I agree with Pendraia, we have a pet section that is waiting for some pictures...

Had a busy day today so haven't been on much.  And now I'm worn out...so I'll be out of here shortly.

Hope all had a great Day, Night, Morning, Afternoon, Evening and what ever else if left....

I think I need another :java:  Ahhhhhh

Offline Pendraia

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #3514 on: October 11, 2022, 07:50:30 PM »
Sounds like a house full Aelin .... but then again...who am I to talk :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:  And yes...I agree with Pendraia, we have a pet section that is waiting for some pictures...

Had a busy day today so haven't been on much.  And now I'm worn out...so I'll be out of here shortly.

Hope all had a great Day, Night, Morning, Afternoon, Evening and what ever else if left....

I think I need another :java:  Ahhhhhh

Pet section? How did I miss that. I'll  need to post some images of my own kitties...

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Attic Icon
  • Bow Ties are cool.
« Reply #3515 on: October 11, 2022, 10:48:21 PM »
After being on Discord as an Administrator the small group I was in grew to over 1000 people.  It started to run me ragged, especially with young people and their pronouns.  So I left the group and took a vacation from the internet for a while.  So I decided to come back here and do some rendering.  However it is not a bad concept where they teach, the young to generate income with NFTs.
Round up all the usual suspects!

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #3516 on: October 12, 2022, 05:01:14 AM »
Mornin to you all  coffee cocoa and tea are ready the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this  morning and for later on there will  be bacon wrapped scallops and  king crab legs  with all the fixings and tater  wedges

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3517 on: October 12, 2022, 05:24:44 AM »
After being on Discord as an Administrator the small group I was in grew to over 1000 people.  It started to run me ragged, especially with young people and their pronouns.  So I left the group and took a vacation from the internet for a while.  So I decided to come back here and do some rendering.  However it is not a bad concept where they teach, the young to generate income with NFTs.

NFTs a good way for youth to generate income? I must have misinterpreted that. I haven't figured out what part of Non Fungible Token best describes the "product." Non existent money representation. When DAZ sent me the first email about their NFT initiative I thought it was an April Fools joke. Seriously. I don't even see original art being used for the most part. Folk are using ai to generate a slew of images in a similar vein and selling the seeding results as NFTs. DAZ had an issue with recent contests being won by ai art that they themselves encouraged by going down the NFT route. I at least marked the ai posts I made to the gallery here. Others posting to the gallery here don't. But I digress. I would like to point out that crypto as a secure income stream, wither from NFTs or coins is anything but, and with way the cost of power is going, it is going to be even harder to justify purchase as an inflation hedge. Just look at all the high end nVidia cards out there for sale on the secondary market and you can see the future of crypto and by extension; NFTs.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3518 on: October 12, 2022, 05:29:34 AM »
Should have had my coffee before I posted. I sound all angry and I am far from that. Better double up on the Creek Fafnir. That or I better roll one up and mellow out.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3519 on: October 12, 2022, 05:30:26 AM »
thanks! Much appreciated...

Damn; I knew there was something I forgot. I'm on this now.