thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100086
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 887
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116749 times)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #3410 on: October 04, 2022, 01:36:04 PM »
Good afternoon!
I profit that internet is working to pass. Because since our gentle dictator passed in town (and even in the days before), internet is a mess. It was a little better last days. But today, the cellphone network doesn't work good.
Funny, I crossed for job artists from Africa and one of them told me it's the same when african dictators want that their population doesn't know for strikes and all of that. And today? Tada! Yep, a strike in France.
But like the government left here and there whispers they want to shut down the communications this Fall, don't be surprised if I'm not back one day.

If by miracle we can keep our connection, know that Saturday 22th I'll try to pass in my morning, because we have a concert and I'll be out for most of my afternoon to work. Then back in the late night at home :thud:

Glad to see you TI!  :woohoo: And that surely the job you could prefer between the both you had :yes:
You're right your daughter is old, at 42, while you have only 5 :winks:

TL, I like your sign image. Can see it all the year without problem!
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3411 on: October 04, 2022, 03:38:58 PM »
And Good Afternoon to you Aelin.....

Yup on the interference on the net due to politics.  I don't care what anyone says....we have that same problem here in the US....maybe not as extensive....but a pain in the neck when it wants to be depending what region you live in and WHO the provider is.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3412 on: October 04, 2022, 03:51:36 PM »
Good Afternoon, Folks!
I was browsing through my E-mail, after culling the unwanted ones out, and went past the DAZ newsletter with a quick once-over. Got on the second E-mail after that one and had to do a virtual rubberneck. I thought I had seen something new from a favorite content creator, and had to backtrack to the DAZ Newsletter. I found that it was indeed a new product from my favorite content creator at DAZ; Kibarreto! What's more, it's a newer version of the first of his products that I ever bought; the Stinger! As good as the old one is, and it really is a great product, he reworked the vehicle, giving it new features, and upgraded several of the parts, including the seating! He also made sure to include texture materials for both of the render engines in DAZ Studio! It is now in my Wish List at DAZ! I will definitely be grabbing it as soon as I can.
Yes, I'm EXCITED!

I got an email from Rendo today referencing some sale or another. Don't really care. I haven't bought anything from any one in years. It was the little green box half way down that had me go back and look. They were happy to tell me that if I spent another $6.30 adding things to the order already in my cart, I would save $7.00 on the total. Huh? I don't have anything in my cart. As mentioned; I haven't purchased anything in years. A set of morphs for LaFemme I think was my last purchase, shortly after purchasing the P12 advance copy from Rendo. They are starting to remind me of DAZ. Buy the bundle for a discount, but you really need this addition to your bundle to get the advertised bundle price. I hate daily advertising. I get it from both DAZ and Rendo. I don't even use DAZ, but I've had an account there since they opened. Same with 'Rotica. I was a member at Rendo before the split in two. I have no idea what my Deviant Art account is. EON has been trying to get me to subscribe to VUE for years now. I get a beg from them at least once a month. Screw them. I still have a functioning Ultimate version from 2019. As much as I like a lot of the product on offer from all these fine folks; I just don't make enough "art" anymore to justify purchasing an item I will use once, and then forget after making the image I purchased the asset for.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #3413 on: October 04, 2022, 03:52:19 PM »
And Good Afternoon to you Aelin.....

Yup on the interference on the net due to politics.  I don't care what anyone says....we have that same problem here in the US....maybe not as extensive....but a pain in the neck when it wants to be depending what region you live in and WHO the provider is.

Here too.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Offline FrahHawk

• Thundering Hawk
  • Attic Icon
  • It always begins with a dream...
« Reply #3414 on: October 04, 2022, 04:16:11 PM »
Hi, TI!!! Hadn't seen you in eons. I had been missing in action. Glad to see that you and family are doing well.

Fafnir, thanks for the meals. Now I'll take my pot of tea :tea: to go. Got to build an ark. Not flooding, but the occasion is just right for it nowadays. Don't mind me now... :peep:
When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them back at the bastards. :hawk:
9/11/01 never forget...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3415 on: October 04, 2022, 04:22:56 PM »
On another note PDG....My friend "Newfigirl (Doreen)" has moved to Peterburg Ontario...she still has family in Newfoundland though and visits often.

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #3416 on: October 04, 2022, 05:35:00 PM »
I got an email from Rendo today referencing some sale or another. Don't really care. I haven't bought anything from any one in years. It was the little green box half way down that had me go back and look. They were happy to tell me that if I spent another $6.30 adding things to the order already in my cart, I would save $7.00 on the total. Huh? I don't have anything in my cart. As mentioned; I haven't purchased anything in years. A set of morphs for LaFemme I think was my last purchase, shortly after purchasing the P12 advance copy from Rendo. They are starting to remind me of DAZ. Buy the bundle for a discount, but you really need this addition to your bundle to get the advertised bundle price. I hate daily advertising. I get it from both DAZ and Rendo. I don't even use DAZ, but I've had an account there since they opened. Same with 'Rotica. I was a member at Rendo before the split in two. I have no idea what my Deviant Art account is. EON has been trying to get me to subscribe to VUE for years now. I get a beg from them at least once a month. Screw them. I still have a functioning Ultimate version from 2019. As much as I like a lot of the product on offer from all these fine folks; I just don't make enough "art" anymore to justify purchasing an item I will use once, and then forget after making the image I purchased the asset for.
Most of the content I have is acquired for free. I've only paid for about one tenth of what I now have. What I paid for was always on sale for at least 50% or more off. I cannot complain. I rarely do any piece of art using everything that is included in a themed bundle. Rather I use what I want only from even a single product pack, choosing to put things together in ways no one else has thought of. I prefer using my own imagination in composing my scenes. I have several lighting sets that I never use, because I choose to create my own lighting, as presets never quite work like I want. I also choose to use textures I put together myself, and for that, the more material zones an item has, the better I like it.
I know DAZ and Rendo both send out daily advertisement newsletters, but as I don't have to buy anything from either, it does not bother me to receive them. What is a bother to me is how ShareCG has items for sale, but are not helping content creators get their products known. I follow several at ShareCG, and have not received notifications in over 3 years from the site when they uploaded something new.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #3417 on: October 04, 2022, 08:16:27 PM »
I see it.   Kibarreto is one of my faves.

Offline Hipshot

• Heavy Metal
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Fire vun!!!
« Reply #3418 on: October 04, 2022, 09:08:38 PM »
Hi guys.  Once again back in.  These days are just nuts.  Thankfully, the home reno is about done.  Now waiting on ceiling fan for living room.  Temps have actually gone down 'round here.  Haven't had a three digit day, or even that close for a good bit.

*knocks on wood . . . . gets a bit of a headache . . . !*

Connie is attempting to get the living room back in order.  Still moving stuff around and around.  typical wifey thinking . . . put it here then think around it, then try over there and think about it.  Or just think about putting it somewhere else . . . OY!!!!!!!!

Muse even went and hid so no appreciable output, though I am reworking a couple of figures. :coffin:   Not to worry, will get it together soon enough.  Meantime, will see if Fafnir has any vittles left and get a bite then back to ... work.   :grave:

by the by . . . .  :witchgetya: Y'all
Hipshot

Right, 'ere we go.  Roll cross country and go through the ditch . . . fire main gun to look . . . Oooops.  Is it supposed to do that?

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #3419 on: October 05, 2022, 04:25:59 AM »
Mornin to you all  coffee cocoa and tea are ready  the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this morning and for  later on there will be bacon wrapped scallops and king crab legs with all the fixings and tater  wedges