thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100053
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 871
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116684 times)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #2760 on: August 26, 2022, 01:38:50 PM »
Good afternoon!
It was a pleasant day. I even ended my tasks in the morning. So what to do in the afternoon? :panic: I finally found a list of contacts to update and it's a huge one, so the afternoon was fulfilled  :grenade:
Monday, almost all the team is back from vacations.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2761 on: August 26, 2022, 02:14:13 PM »
That has been on my "To Do" list for 3 years.....and yes....the list has increased in size since then :tearlaugh:

But then again....maybe it has shrunk in size .... most folks I know are my age and older :thud:

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #2762 on: August 26, 2022, 07:05:11 PM »
Our students started moving onto campus today.  Traffic was snarled everywhere.

Offline Hipshot

• Heavy Metal
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Fire vun!!!
« Reply #2763 on: August 26, 2022, 07:48:15 PM »
Finally.  Back in the door and ready to just crash.  Had the boys in to do their reno thing this morning and early afternoon, then I had to take Connie for her and my VA appoints.  The vamps were kindly today.  Only one stick and hardly felt it going in.  Just two tubes.  Then over to nutrition to wait for Connie then homeward bound.  Except I had to take a small break as she had to run for the border.  (We ate at Olive Garden yesterday and she had that salad)  The oils and her must not get along.  Got back to the casa and pretty much ready to call it quits for the day,  Will have to move some furniture over the weekend so the lads can get on with their work, but it is what it is.  So is looking good.
Hipshot

Right, 'ere we go.  Roll cross country and go through the ditch . . . fire main gun to look . . . Oooops.  Is it supposed to do that?

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2764 on: August 27, 2022, 05:22:14 AM »
Mornin to you all  coffee cocoa and tea are ready  the girls  made biscuits and bacon  for this  morning and for later on there  will be tacos  with all the fixings  and tater  wedges

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2765 on: August 27, 2022, 05:54:41 AM »
Good morning!
At the theater, we have an Afghan refugiee who will enter at the university in Paris next week. She is stressed and excited all in the same time, but at least she enters at the university in a program for Afghan people and she will find back few of her friends. Here she is
https://www.lamontagne.fr/aubusson-23200/loisirs/une-autre-histoire-a-partager_14152302/
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2766 on: August 27, 2022, 07:34:54 AM »
Good Morning Fafnir...Thanks for the :java:....

That is something else Aelin....Love her bio....She's going to be an asset and I can tell she's excited by what she wrote.  Thanks for sharing.

And good morning to you HS....Glad to have you back and all is well....  Our Olive Garden is in Madison but with all the Road Construction going on...I take NO TRIPS to Mad City.  The drivers are bad enough when the roads are good...they really suck when they have to think about what turn to take next  :nopanic; :thud:

And that's another reason why I don't travel to Madison at this time of year Sir Knight...UW is filling up with college kids...and it's a madhouse on University Row...Most of the off campus housing is on the main drag to Downtown so that is full of U-Hauls according to my Nurse friend who lives up there.

Got to take Lorna to the Clinic for a Covid test today so she can be cleared for her procedure on Monday...and yes...I'll have to stay there on Monday until she's ready to come home...I'd tell you what the procedure is...but I can't even say it let alone spell it
:tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Offline Hipshot

• Heavy Metal
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Fire vun!!!
« Reply #2767 on: August 27, 2022, 10:07:57 AM »
Ugh!  I didn't like driving about when I lived up there.  Luckily, I had an AMC Eagle at the time.  So, no worries there.  I lived in Pell Lake for a while.  Buddy(Brother) of mine lived up there so we went and visited before returning to El Paso.  Served better'n three tours together in the Army.

Anyway, what I didn't like were the whiteouts that occured on occasion.  Even though I had lived through such in Germany and Korea - try driving a tank with your head out of the driver's hatch in a blizzard! - it was not as much fun.  At least there I had the heater's blast on my face and goggles so it was easy to keep clear.  Not so easy in car even with the interior heater/defrosters AND wipers going batshit.  Windows all around still snowed up so bad I could barely see out.
And getting back to dumbass drivers . . .  They're no better anywhere else.  Mo matter where you live.  Personally, I like to stop when the light is changing to red.  Had too many DAs try to get a jump on the light.  Many is the times when I no sooner come to a halt than the nutjob in the crossstreet is midway through the intersection.
  The other day I was on my way back from Temple VA.  Traffic was all snarled up owing to an accident and all the stupid rubberneckers we have here, and was on the access road and slowing down for a yellow when I heard the roar of an engine coming my way.  A moment later, this HUGE Dodge p/u rips through the intersection ... must have bounced a good foot in the air hitting the dips ... about two seconds AFTER the light changed. To RED.  Must have had a hot date somewhere.  Anyways, the Force must have been with him.  Got through no issues ... and no cops ... and sped on down the road.

Luckily Karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it.  On my way home a few years ago when this . . . . street racer . . .  *snicker snicker chortle chortle* . . . runs a red light, hangs a left down the main drag right in front of me doing his version of "Fast and Furious".  Not so lucky was the fact of an unmarked police car rolling right in front of me.  He lit the DA up and the chase was on.  Passed them a couple of blocks later.       
Hipshot

Right, 'ere we go.  Roll cross country and go through the ditch . . . fire main gun to look . . . Oooops.  Is it supposed to do that?

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #2768 on: August 27, 2022, 10:20:23 AM »
Good Morning Fafnir...Thanks for the :java:....

That is something else Aelin....Love her bio....She's going to be an asset and I can tell she's excited by what she wrote.  Thanks for sharing.

And good morning to you HS....Glad to have you back and all is well....  Our Olive Garden is in Madison but with all the Road Construction going on...I take NO TRIPS to Mad City.  The drivers are bad enough when the roads are good...they really suck when they have to think about what turn to take next  :nopanic; :thud:

And that's another reason why I don't travel to Madison at this time of year Sir Knight...UW is filling up with college kids...and it's a madhouse on University Row...Most of the off campus housing is on the main drag to Downtown so that is full of U-Hauls according to my Nurse friend who lives up there.

Got to take Lorna to the Clinic for a Covid test today so she can be cleared for her procedure on Monday...and yes...I'll have to stay there on Monday until she's ready to come home...I'd tell you what the procedure is...but I can't even say it let alone spell it
:tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:
TL, I worked in three different hospitals, the second of which I was the pathologist's assistant. I learned to spell, write, and pronounce some very big medical words. When I was assisting the pathologist, I had to be there for all autopsies, even doing some of the cutting myself. He wondered why I did not get into surgery, as he said I had the most steady hands he had ever seen. Even his hands shook more than mine which still to this day do not shake at all, unless I have an ailment. My steady hands are what made me such a good sketch artist.
At one poolroom/bar I used to draw people's faces for a beer. I would get one done in 15 minutes. I could even make the person look younger. One woman I drew had me make her look younger, and after I got it done, she took a photo of her younger self out and we compared it. It was strange seeing how close I got to her actual younger self. The way I worked was to have the person sit for me while I did the drawing. They did not have to remain still and stiff for me, I could capture their features even as they moved and talked with me and others. The owner of the poolroom dedicated a wall to all the drawings I did like that. That wall filled up fast with more than 200 of my drawings. That wall got me art commissions which netted me some substantial payments for services rendered. And drawing was just a small part of my artistic skills. I also am a painter, and a sculptor, and working in wood, I am an accomplished cabinetmaker and furniture maker.
OK. I'm getting too wordy here! LOL
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2769 on: August 27, 2022, 10:21:29 AM »
LOL.....Yup HS...Karma

My Grandson goes to Pell Lake a lot....He lives in Delevan...Sometimes Lake Geneva gets a wee bit crowded for him.

And yes, driving anywhere in Wisconsin is a PAIN. 

participial