thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100068
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 871
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116698 times)

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #2030 on: June 25, 2022, 01:24:21 PM »
Well I'm back but not sure it will be for all my evening :shrug:
Check FRM for great products

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #2031 on: June 25, 2022, 02:55:44 PM »
We're glad to have you when you're here.  Being cautious is the right thing to do about bad weather.

Offline Wizzard

• Wizard of Odd
  • Working It
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
« Reply #2032 on: June 25, 2022, 03:20:10 PM »
Nothing like a loud boom and a bright flash to convince you that offline might be a good idea.  A pleasant day to one and all, enjoy.
Cheers
Hey Don't be mean, remember.. no matter where you
go,
There you are.
Buckaroo Banzai

Offline Hipshot

• Heavy Metal
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • Fire vun!!!
« Reply #2033 on: June 25, 2022, 04:21:31 PM »
Good afternoon All.  Once again AWOL a bit, but this time its not my fault.  Internet going crazy.  I would like it if I could just stay ONLINE!!!  It'll stay on for a bit, then its 'Asta la vista Baby!!!!  I had enough of that so I returned my equipment to Spectrum for a new set.  FINALLY got it up and running.  Stayed that way for the rest of the evening (yesterday).  Got up this afternoon and found it deader 'n Biden's chances of getting reelected.  Keeps coming back on then going out.  I got with tech support and they couldn't get it up and operation either, so they're sending a tech out on Monday.  Here's hoping it stays up for at least today.
Hipshot

Right, 'ere we go.  Roll cross country and go through the ditch . . . fire main gun to look . . . Oooops.  Is it supposed to do that?

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #2034 on: June 25, 2022, 05:58:27 PM »
Whoa, OK!  Red Dead Redemption 2 is that game, right PDG?   Steam is having a 50% off sale on thousands of games. Think of one, go to the search box and whamo!   Ya got yer game on!   Cyber Punk 2077 and Red Dead Redemption 2 are Hyper Realistic "Normal" 3D space (NOT VR ONLY!) and oughtta do fine on my dinky li'l 32" monitor.   Both for  $59.98    Red Dead 2 trailers and screencaps look stunning man.  No demo for it but at half off?  It's MINE babayyyy!!!!  LOL!    So, I know well in advance these are both 'Mine Bending Shoot Em Ups', and I cool with dat.  gonna be no complaints.   Might be looking for a new sooper vid card though.   One that will have to be RTX or greater.   My GTX 1650 4 gig DDR6 is the highest thing under RTX, soooo.... it was also $400 less than the lowest RTX.

Yeppers; RDR2. Play the story all the way through before you do anything online. Great story. I stood in line the night the game went on sale to get the actual physical disks and a bunch of bonus stuff. Only time I ever did such a thing and I've never regretted it. The online game is good but a lot of stuff that came out in the beginning is unavailable to newer players and the Story Mode keeps you away from online idiots till you're ready for them. If ever. It's a very complete game world.

I saw the sale. No Man's Sky is 35 canuk bucks till July 7. I looked the other day when we were talking about it.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #2035 on: June 25, 2022, 06:04:24 PM »
They are still telling me that my mid 30s, humidex to the mid 40s is part of my colder than normal June. They have been threatening me with wind, rain, and the wrath of Khan on a daily basis, but I have yet to see single drop from the sky. The beans on my balcony are sucking up about 2 and a half gallons of water a day and I am still waiting for the first flower; let alone bean.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #2036 on: June 25, 2022, 06:09:33 PM »
Good afternoon All.  Once again AWOL a bit, but this time its not my fault.  Internet going crazy.  I would like it if I could just stay ONLINE!!!  It'll stay on for a bit, then its 'Asta la vista Baby!!!!  I had enough of that so I returned my equipment to Spectrum for a new set.  FINALLY got it up and running.  Stayed that way for the rest of the evening (yesterday).  Got up this afternoon and found it deader 'n Biden's chances of getting reelected.  Keeps coming back on then going out.  I got with tech support and they couldn't get it up and operation either, so they're sending a tech out on Monday.  Here's hoping it stays up for at least today.

I wish you luck. My internet might be expensive; but at least it hasn't failed in a couple of years. I took a couple of slowdowns last fall for a day or two; but they worked themselves out without any more than an irate phone call and the threat of going to the only other company. The one I left years previously after threatening to go "to the other company" if they didn't get their sh!t together. If I ever have to carry out that threat again I'm screwed.

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #2037 on: June 26, 2022, 06:53:10 AM »
Good morning!
Check FRM for great products

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #2038 on: June 26, 2022, 07:16:16 AM »
Mornin'  coffee cocoa and tea are ready the girls made biscuits and bacon for this  morning  and for  later on  there  will be stakes on the  grill  with all the fixings  and tater  wedges

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2039 on: June 26, 2022, 07:52:37 AM »
Good Morning to all....

A coool coooool morning...59 degrees....and we'll have a high of 71...Debating on mowing or get back to cataloging the comics.  We'll see.

Anyone have fiber optics for their internet connection? 

We have a weekly war here in Monroe where the Spectrum truck and the TDS Telecom truck are trying to win folks over to their internet service.  I've been with Spectrum (Charter) for eons....but like everything else...they are pricey....but I will say I hardly ever have problems with the net.

Now....TDS Telecom is trying to push their Fiber Optics service which IS faster in speed then what charter offers....and is half the cost of what Spectrum charges....but I don't know how reliable it is...thus my question.

Anyway....hope all have a great day today.  I was tempted to mow the lawn but I'll stick with the old saying..."Sunday is a day of rest"......

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....