thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100053
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 869
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116671 times)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #1480 on: May 12, 2022, 01:15:01 PM »
Good afternoon!
Check FRM for great products

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1481 on: May 12, 2022, 01:26:27 PM »
Got a product in my DAZ Install Manager (DIM), already downloaded, but not installed. Thing is, I did an extensive search for the product at DAZ, and even in my Product Library there. It does not show up anywhere at DAZ. The name of the product is exactly like this in the DIM:
Venus the Planet Ca. Clicking on the link icon for the Readme in the DIM leads to nothing at all, so apparently it has no info at all at DAZ.
Does anybody here have this product? If so, could you provide the information on what it is, and what app it is for? It would really help out.
Agent, I obtained "Venus the planet" during December 3rd, in 2021. According the date, it was a freebie for the Christmas season. You know, 1 by day.
But it's DS4, so I didn't install it, only added it in my product library - in case one day I use again regularly DS4 and need space stuff.
Yet, I took the name of the creator at the time where the page was working. He is Alvin Bemar. And so, the simply link was https://www.daz3d.com/venus-the-planet
I can't tell you more about.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1482 on: May 12, 2022, 02:10:47 PM »
Thanks Aelin. Your info is more than enough. I shall follow the link you provided to see what I can find out.
Edited to add: The link provided is to a discontinued page at DAZ. So no extra info is to be found. That said, I shall install what I have and put it to use.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1483 on: May 13, 2022, 04:16:52 AM »
Mornin' to you all coffee cocoa and tea are ready  the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this  morning   and for  later on there will  be  smoked  prime rib  with all the  fixings and tater wedges

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #1484 on: May 13, 2022, 05:31:18 AM »
Mornin' Fafnir and you all.

Weather... Sheesh. Frost one day and heat stroke the next. Yeah TL; I hear ya on that one. Not for me though. I live by the lake. Our first 20 degree day (69) wednesday. Yesterday we got into the low 20s so in my 'hood public health does the rounds on the street. Those wagons that collapse like camp chairs. They have one and two guys walk around bringing cold water and free Nalaxone (overdose reversal) to my local street people. They get almost as big a line from the people in my building as they do from the people in the parks around it. We're supposed to hit 26 today. Even here by the lake. It's been over 30 (86) to the north for the last couple of days. We don't get 38 (100) around here except on rare occasions. I'll probably take a six pack down to the lake later on and catch a breeze depending how it goes.
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1485 on: May 13, 2022, 09:29:08 AM »
Good Morning to All....

Seems like we may get a cool down in the next couple of days.  My neighbors to the right and left of me mowed their lawn in this heat.  I told them it's "No Mow May" and they went "Huh?"  I wonder how many others don't know about it...and why it's important.  We can mow the lawn ONCE if we wish to in May...I'm waiting until it gets below 90 degrees LOLOL

Other then that...nothing exciting going on...another hot and humid day and I'll be staying in.  Did enough driving around yesterday. 

PDG...We'll be back in the upper 60's starting Saturday....Then I'll start my yard work....Haven't even got any of my decorations up yet....

And now to take a tour with a :java: in hand....

Offline rrkknight3

• Sir Knight
  • Attic Icon

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1487 on: May 13, 2022, 10:29:47 AM »
Agent,

https://web.archive.org/web/20211202134554/https://www.daz3d.com/venus-the-planet
Thanks Knight. I have the Cararra version still in my DIM Ready to Install area, But I don't have Cararra. As this product is for Cararra and DAZ Studio, and I have it already installed in DAZ Studio.
I have looked upon Cararra with the desire to try it out, but the cost for me is prohibitive. I do have Bryce 7.1, which has not had an upgrade in more than 12 years, but is still quite useful for some modelling and landscapes. I use Bryce to make unique backdrops also. I have heard that Cararra has good environmental capabilities as well. I have a license for Poser 11 Pro, but the download is very large, and my WiFi connection is not up to the task for downloading it. If I had that on my PC, I'd be using the Terradome product a lot for my environments.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1488 on: May 13, 2022, 01:36:13 PM »
Good afternoon!
In theory Agent you can take the Poser packs in several times. Except if Rendo again changed things and I'm not aware of.

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #1489 on: May 13, 2022, 01:53:56 PM »
yes Aelin; you are correct. One uses their serial number to access the downloads page. Take as much or as little as you want, as often as you wish to go there; or untill Bondware decides to drop P11 completely as it hasn't ever been supported by them after they released P12. Legacy, Premium, Hivewire, or what have you. All nicely organized in small zip files and ready to go.

Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

participial