thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100086
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 887
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116752 times)

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #1470 on: May 12, 2022, 03:44:11 AM »
Mornin'  to you all  coffee cocoa and tea are ready the girls  made biscuits and bacon for this morning   and for  later on there  will be  fried  grouper  with all the trimmings and tater  wedges

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #1471 on: May 12, 2022, 03:53:26 AM »
everything is going up J

We know it was just so rude to see it go up so much in so short a time.  :thud:

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1472 on: May 12, 2022, 04:10:39 AM »
yea  it is a big pain  and the  worst  reasoning  is  because  of Covid

Online parkdalegardener

• Root Master
  • Working It
« Reply #1473 on: May 12, 2022, 05:29:46 AM »
Mornin' folks.

My favourite excuse is the war in Ukraine. If we haven't imported Russian (or anywhere else for that matter) oil in years; why is that supposedly impacting the price here. The oil companies are making record amounts of profit, even after taking writedowns for Russian investments; and still have to raise the price of fuel locally? "Well son; the rest of the world has to survive during wartime and you my fine friend are going to bear the brunt of it. See we just can't make record profits in Europe anymore with them mandating electric cars and the like. Therefore we have the perfect excuse to gouge you a tad more. We're Big Oil and we say so."
Illegitimus non carborundum
don't let the bastards grind you down

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1474 on: May 12, 2022, 05:59:43 AM »
yep  big oil  screws  every body  hands PDG a steaming  mug of C&C 

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1475 on: May 12, 2022, 08:54:03 AM »
Good Morning to all....

Sorry for being MIA but between my Appointments and Lornas (she has another one this morning :thud: ) ~ I've been on the go...

We've been breaking weather records left and right...Close to 100 degrees yesterday...Woke up this morning to 80 degrees...and we may surpass 100...and never have we had these temps at this time of year...and HUMIDITY....I was out this morning getting the bird feeders cleaned and filled and was sweating bullets...

I vape also HS....but no nicotine or anything else added.  Most of the time I can't remember where I put the damn thing which shows you how often I use it LOL....Glad to here the daughter is doing good and I'd kick the hell out of her "FRIEND"

PDG....I stay away from Pot since I'm one of those that, unfortunately,  gets buzzed taking 1/2 of an aspirin LOL...but many in the family enjoy it every now and then and my brother and sister in law who live in Rhode Island have prescriptions to use it for medicinal purposes.

As for the price of Gas McG and "J"....yup...goes higher every day...and I totally agree with PDG...We are a silly nation that makes deals with other countries ....especially when we have the sources right here...these deals end up biting us in the ass...Look at all the stuff we import that is still sitting on Cargo Ships...that COULD AND SHOULD be made here...

Of course they'll blame Unions for making wages so high that it's tough to be competitive when it's cheaper to have something made overseas and then shipped here...

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....needed it LOLOL

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1476 on: May 12, 2022, 09:54:58 AM »
Hope you're OK with me grabbing the Coffee Pot this morning, Faf! Need that wake up juice! Got me a big 16 ouncer of the  :java:

Gas prices in the US can be directly blamed on the politicians in control. They set the policies on how business is done, and the companies take all the liberties given by those policies! As soon as this administration set up the new policies, the businesses got super greedy. Makes what I get to live on unable to sustain me. I struggle just to have enough groceries now. It's fortunate that I have a large community of friends that are very helpful. I'd not make it otherwise.
 :nopanic; :blownaway:
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1477 on: May 12, 2022, 09:59:44 AM »
Yup...they certainly are part of the problem.....but then again....we vote them in.... :thud:

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1478 on: May 12, 2022, 11:37:24 AM »
I think that though we do go and vote, the people running the elections can and do manipulate the vote count to be in favor of who they want in. It has happened many times in the past, and there's no reason to think it is not still happening. If anything, today's tech makes that a lot easier to do. We could perhaps find the evidence of it with the right investigators, but getting an investigation of that type going would be difficult under the best of conditions.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1479 on: May 12, 2022, 12:44:27 PM »
Got a product in my DAZ Install Manager (DIM), already downloaded, but not installed. Thing is, I did an extensive search for the product at DAZ, and even in my Product Library there. It does not show up anywhere at DAZ. The name of the product is exactly like this in the DIM:
Venus the Planet Ca. Clicking on the link icon for the Readme in the DIM leads to nothing at all, so apparently it has no info at all at DAZ.
Does anybody here have this product? If so, could you provide the information on what it is, and what app it is for? It would really help out.

participial