thelufias

2024 May 12 08:16:47
 :mom4: To All The Moms

vash99

2024 May 10 09:11:17
i figured i would try here first who better to ask than fellow artists

Radkres

2024 May 10 09:37:32
Have You tried Google? "Hands on head photo" and see if that triggers your memory?  :peek:

vash99

2024 May 09 11:19:09
im trying to recreate a pose from the 80sits a simple 2 quarters headshot of a woman loking at the camera both arms bent in front of her hands on her head for the life of me i cant remember how to do the pose

thelufias

2024 May 07 08:31:06
Gooooood Morning to everyone....:java: Ahhhhh

vash99

2024 May 06 10:50:12
a little

Radkres

2024 May 06 06:11:19
is it getting any better?  :coffeemaker:

vash99

2024 May 05 10:56:57
i tried during the infusion it didnt help

Radkres

2024 May 05 02:50:17
Have You Tried a Warm Compress  to see if that helps?

vash99

2024 May 05 01:28:09
no swelling just feels like my forearm is on fire

thelufias

2024 May 04 09:23:33
It's SATURDAY MORNING...Cartoon time with Marvin the Martian

thelufias

2024 May 04 08:24:32
I use to use Ice Packs to lesson the pain and swelling. Worked well.

vash99

2024 May 03 11:29:10
had chemo today this time the iv went into my hand so now my hand and arm hurts as a result of the chemo i can't wait till this is done

Fafnir

2024 May 03 06:33:28
 :c-cat:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Can We Keep Him? © Sydneykeys

TOTW

Soccertods Netherlands © Pommerlis

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 100053
  • Total Topics: 12322
  • Online Today: 869
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 116667 times)

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
Re: 2022 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #1260 on: April 20, 2022, 08:37:45 AM »
HS -  the dredge has a cool name!   something "MUNCHER"!   They had a good idea at the tank, make getting in and down easier :o)

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #1261 on: April 20, 2022, 08:38:54 AM »
WOw, today is Wednesday, not Monday!   Gotta start getting ready for another Doctor visit.    And the 120 mile round trip.  Gah!

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1262 on: April 20, 2022, 08:50:36 AM »
Speaking of AVs, I have Malwarebytes on my PC, which is free. I have not looked to see if it can take the place of McAfee for my browser security, but if it can, I would do it, if it does not change the way I browse, or as they say, surf the internet. Still looking for a virtual surfboard that never gets provided for that. LOL I'm currently exploring options at this time. Don't know which free one will be best for me.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #1263 on: April 20, 2022, 01:29:19 PM »
Good afternoon!

Don't forget to vote for the next month contest
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=24860.0
Check FRM for great products

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #1264 on: April 21, 2022, 06:13:43 AM »
Mornin to you all  coffee cocoa and tea are ready  the girls  made biscuits and bacon  for  this  morning and  for  later on there  will  be prime  rib  and fried  shrimp with all the trimmings  and tater wedges

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1265 on: April 21, 2022, 07:36:37 AM »
I had a great Easter, TL, and I did get and enjoy your card.   After trying for a half hour to reply, and/or send you one from the same site I finally realized they must be requiring some $$ to let you actually select something.    So, sorry to admit, I just left and wished you all a Happy Easter to myself.  Now I feel like Scrooge!

Glad you liked the card....I think underneath the card there is a button for a "Send a Thank You" button and it's FREE.....No charge ...... Zip.....Zilch....Zero....Nada..... LOLOLOL.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1266 on: April 21, 2022, 07:42:10 AM »
Worked quite well till I got to trying to file for Medicare. :thud: But we survived that debacle, so off to school I went to torture my students

I went directly to my SS office in Janesville and they did everything with me and I was good to go on that day...Many moons ago LOLOLOL....It was a short trip but way better then a LONG Phonecall where you can't view the results and walk out with paperwork verifying all is good......  But maybe with Covid still lurking around...they don't have offices open in your area.  I know the Janesville Office was by appointment only and you had to be masked according to my neighbor.  He took my advice and went in person and had everything completed in a 1/2 hour....

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #1267 on: April 21, 2022, 08:08:26 AM »
Good Morning to all.....

Hope all had a pleasant day yesterday.....I got "SOME" of  what I wanted to do done....I'm thinking I'll need to add an extra hour or two on my "Estimated completion time" for some of my projects.  But such is life...

How did you day go yesterday Aelin....good I hope..... 

Thanks for the :java: Fafnir....going to be a LONG DAY and I'll need it....

I'm still moving files and getting rid of stuff I've had for programs that no longer exist....and wow...I didn't know I had that many.  Most I just downloaded to try out...didn't like...but didn't delete which would explain the need for all my externals :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh: 

I didn't delete them because I always have that "Maybe Someday" train of thought in the back of my mind.... :thud:

Drive safe to your appt McG

Malwarebytes works great Agent...and it allows you to download a free version for your cell phone also....

And now to see what is what and who is where and why is what...with :java: in hand....

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1268 on: April 21, 2022, 09:48:01 AM »
I went directly to my SS office in Janesville and they did everything with me and I was good to go on that day...Many moons ago LOLOLOL....It was a short trip but way better then a LONG Phonecall where you can't view the results and walk out with paperwork verifying all is good......  But maybe with Covid still lurking around...they don't have offices open in your area.  I know the Janesville Office was by appointment only and you had to be masked according to my neighbor.  He took my advice and went in person and had everything completed in a 1/2 hour....
Here, they are reluctant to schedule an appointment that fits the schedule of a client without reliable transportation. I have to rely on the help of others to get around, and they have lives beyond my own. I was supposed to apply for Medicare right after my birthday (Feb 24), yet here we are in April, nearly two months later! This Covid 19 fiasco is affecting lots of folks in ways they cannot afford, myself included.
I have to ask, "Why has this 'pandemic' lasted so long?"
Answer: "It is because there are pharmaceutical corporations getting rich off the supposed vaccines and treatment drugs!" It is also a way to control "We, The People"! Just telling what I see with my very observant eyes.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Attic Icon
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #1269 on: April 21, 2022, 10:04:59 AM »
Malwarebytes works great Agent...and it allows you to download a free version for your cell phone also....
[/quote]
I've been using Malwarebytes for almost 10 years, so I do know how good it is. I am looking at how to use it for online/browser protection. I want to see if it can catch things before they get to my PC. Still exploring the options.
Thanks for the confirmation on how good Malwarebytes is.

participial